Thread: A fun challenge for anyone wanting to participate

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default A fun challenge for anyone wanting to participate

Hey guys, thebigboo here. I was trying to think of a fun challenge to do now that I accomplished my goal of capping and getting a Volta set. The challenge I thought of is to farm/craft, not buy, every set specific to your class (I am a bird so I am going for the dex sets) starting at L25, going through L105. I thought it would be enjoyable to relive some of my favorite caps and run maps that are barely used for leveling now that prison/maxx exists. Since most sets under L80 aren’t worth much, I figured we could run together and maybe exchange drops (Ex. if a bird looted int crystal he could give to a mage, etc). I understand that many of you probably just want to farm 105 elites and stuff like that but if anyone wants to join me on my quest, feel free to add me or post your ign below. Tbh not expecting many reponses haha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

I would be interested on a case my case basis. I would probably just buy the humania sets personally because I am lazy and never get drops there when I farm, but I would for sure like to pop in from time to time!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    Hey guys, thebigboo here. I was trying to think of a fun challenge to do now that I accomplished my goal of capping and getting a Volta set. The challenge I thought of is to farm/craft, not buy, every set specific to your class (I am a bird so I am going for the dex sets) starting at L25, going through L105. I thought it would be enjoyable to relive some of my favorite caps and run maps that are barely used for leveling now that prison/maxx exists. Since most sets under L80 aren’t worth much, I figured we could run together and maybe exchange drops (Ex. if a bird looted int crystal he could give to a mage, etc). I understand that many of you probably just want to farm 105 elites and stuff like that but if anyone wants to join me on my quest, feel free to add me or post your ign below. Tbh not expecting many reponses haha.
    The only set that you cant finish is the better L80 sets because they are only craftable with the plat bought pieces.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Good to know! And walie just hmu anytime you want to join me .
    Also, I forogt to mention that i probably wont farm the sets that arent the main level, like 71 flying/61 sang/56 glyph since I dont want to level a character to those levels haha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

I've added you in game. Just message me and I'll be down to farm with you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I’m down for sure. Added you in game