Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Should armors be able to convert into vanity?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badgirlchlo View Post
    1: post all of those peoples igns on forums without permission is against terms of service
    2: how do you know those players bought plat and Didnt farm, im not saying that 1% of players have bought players nor am i saying that 35% of people have bought plat ONLY STS KNOWS
    3:I do not think that he LITERALLY meant 1% saying 1% is usually a way of saying not that many people doesn't necessarily mean 1%

I’m sorry but I didn’t break any In game rules nor forum rules but you did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Is this a troll account? You make zero sense jester ice spirit and ice golem have NOTHING to do with this THEY ARE VANITIES the only collectable item that was recolored was soulhaunt and it DROPPED because now nobody wants to wear something that they can buy for cheaper in a different color
    Here’s your quote on calling a fellow forum user a troll that’s against forum rules

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Vroom has said many times in the past to blur out igns etc, also thanks for showing me that, didnt know though the condescending tone wasn't necessary and you completely ignored everything else i said due to your own ignorance towards opinions against yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post

I’m sorry but I didn’t break any In game rules nor forum rules but you did

Half of your posts can be considered “trolling” considering you address all your posts as arguments then switching to opinions, while also disagreeing and agreeing with the same statements; what are you still posting for at this point ?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Can someone close this thread before this guy continues literally arguing with every reply. Useless

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Ma lady

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pooball-AL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    Half of your posts can be considered “trolling” considering you address all your posts as arguments then switching to opinions, while also disagreeing and agreeing with the same statements; what are you still posting for at this point ?
    What are you posting for at this point? I’m sorry but in what way are my posts considered trolling? The forum rules for that category are right Infront of you to read. Btw
    I’m not arguing , im simply stating facts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Vroom has said many times in the past to blur out igns etc, also thanks for showing me that, didnt know though the condescending tone wasn't necessary and you completely ignored everything else i said due to your own ignorance towards opinions against yours
    Yes but there was a difference between mine and yours. I had evidence and facts to back me up while the rest got mad and upset calling me names and just plain out getting angry which is also against forum rules. I can post pictures of all rules in forum if you’d like. I know when to stop but looks like the rest of you don’t sorry if you guys don’t like it when someone pulls out facts that you want to ignore . Now have a nice day .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Yes only YOU can understand what you’ve said since your a child. I don’t need statistics, look around you almost everyone has a heroic pet, magma pet, Nekro , ARCANE PETS tainted set, endless set , leaderboard vanities , 10m vanity is now common , what more proof do you need about 35% AND more buying platinum to get “rich” that alone should be proof enough. That 1% is invalid since it’s not true. It’s way off from being true. Maybe make your own thread about doing POLLS, even if I made a POLL it wouldn’t matter because it’s just the players opinions the Spacetime Gods themselves have to approve of it first smh ,also I already have a “POLL” 5 agree and like the idea ,3 of them disagreed with “my” idea and 2 said it was a waste of time. I don’t know where you got your “24” people from but YOUR statistics are wrong. Do you not think it through before posting blindly? Again I’m not demanding sts to do this , it’s just an idea that would be a great addition to the game. Please stop using big words to sound smart because you don’t start a sentence with “and” XD. Thanks
    “I don’t need statistics” - The Golden King

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pooball-AL View Post
    Ma lady
    Nice hat looks nice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

“I don’t need statistics” - The Golden King
    Your right I don’t statistics ,I just posted pictures (evidence) to prove my point.
    -Thegoldking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Your right I don’t statistics ,I just posted pictures (evidence) to prove my point.
    -Thegoldking

The “evidence” you provided isn’t evidence at all sorry, the evidence that can prove a fact is statistical evidence, you used false statistics and now try to back it up with screenshots from towns ? Am I talking with a child ? If I show screenshots with towns full of lb vanity is that good enough evidence for you that 95% of the game own lb vanity? Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I’m sorry but this thread is now closed. You may keep posting but I shall no longer be addressing this thread.

This was simply an idea that would be a fun addition to the game but some of you managed to make it into something horrific which I take full responsibility since this is my thread.smh You give me opinions so I give you facts , you tell me claims so I give you evidence and you guys still tend to ignore even if it’s rigjt infront of you. Good day my fellow arlorians . I wish you all the best of days.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

The “evidence” you provided isn’t evidence at all sorry, the evidence that can prove a fact is statistical evidence, you used false statistics and now try to back it up with screenshots from towns ? Am I talking with a child ? If I show screenshots with towns full of lb vanity is that good enough evidence for you that 95% of the game own lb vanity? Lol
    I posted pictures of random towns to show that my 35% is more accurate than that of 1%, What I was trying to prove was that in the screenshots you see most players there had gear that costed them a good amount of gold in other words they bough plat how do I know this? Because when you start off the game you have nothing, if you want something you buy play to get it, thanks. Keep posting if you’d like but the thread is closed. Have a nice day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Finally. Thanks for all your opinions and statistically false facts, good day “ma’lady”

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

I posted pictures of random towns to show that my 35% is more accurate than that of 1%, What I was trying to prove was that in the screenshots you see most players there had gear that costed them a good amount of gold in other words they bough plat how do I know this? Because when you start off the game you have nothing, if you want something you buy play to get it, thanks. Keep posting if you’d like but the thread is closed. Have a nice day.
    I have the tainted dag set and i haven't bought platinum in a VERY long time, which in the end i spent away stupidly. When i started saving for the set i had roughly 200k gold to start, which all started from gy runs and such( a few lucky gl awakens early on helped alot) What made this achievable for me was gold loot(look it up, its pretty profitable)I farmed every single day, for hours sometimes, to increase my gold loot% and earned 90% of that set(last 10% came from a giveaway but regardless i would have gotten my set. It just would have took a bit longer).

So to say that to be "rich"( apparently im rich now lol) you need to buy plat isnt very objective. There are a few other means to earn gold sir.

Along the way i have wasted alot of gold aswell lol, which came from gold loot and not platinum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Making assumptions is not showing evidence or providing facts😬

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Oh boy..XD nah.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Reread what you say here, think about both sides of the field.

Hopefuly you have a more concise day.
    Last edited by PostNoob; 07-31-2018 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Nicer..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Reread what you say here, think about both sides of the field. Then do what you said you were going to do, thanks.

Hopefuly you have a more concise day.
    I have . You’ve still proven my point btw just because you haven’t bough plat in a “VERY long time” doesn’t mean you didn’t, because you have XD or else you wouldn’t be able to have gotten that 200,000 gold, which then allowed you be able to afford gold loot weapons . Thanks again, have a great day.