Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Should armors be able to convert into vanity?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I can't believe y'all are still talking about this. A dev already confirmed this idea is to hard to convert all the armors into vanitys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pooball-AL View Post
    I can't believe y'all are still talking about this. A dev already confirmed this idea is to hard to convert all the armors into vanitys.
    Thank you for contributing sir, but I don’t believe it’s that hard since they already converted arcane weapons such drag sword, staff , maul level 16/31 and OLD mythics such as pavise ,bonesaw and glaive , etc... into a VANITY ,this as I said before Is a demonstration on how they CAN convert old armors into a vanity since they already done so for old weapons. Thank you. All opinions are welcome. Good day my good sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I thank you for pointing this out “begging threads for vanities and cosmetics isn’t something sts should be focusing on” i agree but I’m not demanding sts to to do this, in fact I was wondering if this could be a great idea , but since some were being negative about this I’ve provided proof and facts about how his wouldn’t effect price of your originals and any way. when you said recolored versions already came out ,I know for example the black steel commando/cavalier recolors came out but as I was saying there prices haven’t gone down in fact they went up for the originals why? Because they look better, but if you didn’t understand what I was saying , I was saying recolored versions of the armors but as in vanities, in other words recolored versions of brown/ crier etc but as a vanity yes I know of the steel heraldic in store for 25 platinum why not add crier In store for 8,000 platinum? For LIMITED time? You guys call yourselves collectors but I’m sorry to say you guys are just hoarders buying these rare armors for cheap just to sell them for 10 times as much just because you say it’s “rare” which they are rare. That’s why I want vanities of these versions because most of you “collectors” won’t even sell your precious items unless we pay 10 times as much as you paid for.

The prices of those collectables weren’t effected at all because 1. They’re not the most expensive sets like crier,heraldic ect. And 2 because the recolors aren’t vanity, but very cheap gear that is map loot. And I understood what you’ve said about recolored crier/heraldic yet you still bring up the idea of putting crier in store for 8,000 platinum now, bringing up my question again: Do you just want nice vanity or the collectable for a cheaper price ?

I call myself a collector because I myself collect, not merch; I do not buy collectables to flip for profit but to add to my collection to admire. Yes it is expensive but I’ve worked to get what I want legitimately, instead of paying cash for things similar to how some make deals outside of game breaking tos.

It also amazes me how you say “we” are hoarders yet people buy/sell collectables for 100m+ frequently, similar to how people buy/sell lb vanity for 100m+. We all have to pay the same price it just seems like the only ones complaining are the ones who don’t work hard enough to afford it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

You want to say you’re idea is beneficial to sts but it’s not. It’s only beneficial for you because you want things easy, the beneficial thing for sts to do is focus on their game content, not wasting time on people’s selfish ideas.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    You want to say you’re idea is beneficial to sts but it’s not. It’s only beneficial for you because you want things easy, the beneficial thing for sts to do is focus on their game content, not wasting time on people’s selfish ideas.
    It’s beneficial to me and all plat buyers not just me , and keeping an item for a long time is not hard work, if you cherish your items so dearly as you say , you wouldn’t get mad if the vanity version of your armor set comes out, why you may ask? Easy you still have your precious ORIGINAL the only difference is that “mine” now has a better purpose than yours. Running for leaderboard to achieve a certain item is a different story. My deepest condolences but in what way is buying 8,000 plat easy for everyone? We can raise up the price to 15,000 if you’d like it’s no problem for me nor massive plat users. Let me explain the how each idea would work and how it would be beneficial for both us and sts, since we still have some people that don’t like change. Also when you said “ the prices of those collectibles weren’t effected at all because 1. They’re not the most expensive sets like crier, heraldic etc. and 2 because the recolors aren’t vanity, but very cheap gear that is map loot” thank you for proving my point because rather you like it or not both of those armors I listed are still collectibles (cavalier,black steel commando) I know the new recolors are not vanity but even if they were it wouldn’t change the price of their originals , why? Because again they’re the ORIGINALS XD. How am I being selfish by having old collectibles be turned into vanity for a good amount of plat? Players some season 1 didn’t work hard to get crier nor brown or epic heraldic because it was common back in the day in other words they were lootable tabord is the exception . That’s why I havnt put that one in “my” collectibles list. Glad to have civilized argument with you if wish to provide your argument since the rest of the other “collectors” didn’t have one nor make the effort to do so. By all means please explain your argument .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

It’s beneficial to me and all plat buyers not just me , and keeping an item for a long time is not hard work, if you cherish your items so dearly as you say , you wouldn’t get mad if the vanity version of your armor set comes out, why you may ask? Easy you still have your precious ORIGINAL the only difference is that “mine” now has a better purpose than yours. Running for leaderboard to achieve a certain item is a different story. My deepest condolences but in what way is buying 8,000 plat easy for everyone? We can raise up the price to 15,000 if you’d like it’s no problem for me nor massive plat users. Let me explain the how each idea would work and how it would be beneficial for both us and sts, since we still have some people that don’t like change. Also when you said “ the prices of those collectibles weren’t effected at all because 1. They’re not the most expensive sets like crier, heraldic etc. and 2 because the recolors aren’t vanity, but very cheap gear that is map loot” thank you for proving my point because rather you like it or not both of those armors I listed are still collectibles (cavalier,black steel commando) I know the new recolors are not vanity but even if they were it wouldn’t change the price of their originals , why? Because again they’re the ORIGINALS XD. How am I being selfish by having old collectibles be turned into vanity for a good amount of plat? Players some season 1 didn’t work hard to get crier nor brown or epic heraldic because it was common back in the day in other words they were lootable tabord is the exception . That’s why I havnt put that one in “my” collectibles list. Glad to have civilized argument with you if wish to provide your argument since the rest of the other “collectors” didn’t have one nor make the effort to do so. By all means please explain your argument .
    Thank you for proving my point within the first sentence, I couldn’t bother reading the rest anyway.

“It’s beneficial to me”. - The Golden Beggar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Thank you for proving my point within the first sentence, I couldn’t bother reading the rest anyway.

“It’s beneficial to me”. - The Golden Beggar
    Once again thank for proving my point no so called “collector” can give me an arguement because you don’t have one to begin with, calling me names because you know I’m right isn’t helping your case”The golden Begger*” how immature being disrespectful just because you disagree on my OPINION. Good day to you sir my fellow arlorian.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Here are the 3 main ideas some fellow players have come up with Incase Spacetime Studios were curious on how these would work.
    The vanity shard idea
    The way this should work is to make it a leaderboard item. Allow me to explain only those that happen to reach top 10 of each class would be able to receive this vanity shard top 10 get 2 vanity shards while top 20 as in 11-30 would only receive one the vanity shard they could only be able to convert armors from season 1-2 as in crier, epic heraldic , forerunner, cavalier, etc..(this type of idea is semi-beneficial to sts since some players will buy energy kits to try and get top 30 . In other words they will buy plat)

What happens if a player used the vanity shard to turn it his/her heraldic into a vanity? Well simple since there is only one vanity of this armor the price would sky rocket and since there is now 1 less armor in game the prices for that certain armor would go up in as well.

Armor POLL idea
    If sts does this idea , people would want old collectibles for plat like they did for old mythic weapons poll, let’s say they end up picking glorious(red founder set tank) epic heraldic and crier available for purchase for plat since lots of you “collectors” say “it’s not fair that anyone can obtain this rare armors so easy” alright then cost for glorious set would be 1,800 plat, epic heraldic set would be 3,500 plat and crier would be 8,100 plat it would be beneficial for sts because the plat users would buy plat in order to obtain such an improvement of a great item, I myself as a plat user would certainly get all 3, why ? What’s you point of buying crier VEST for over 200m if I can’t use it in pvp or pve , I’d rather spend 1,000 $ to get the vanity version than just having another useless armor in my stash. In other words sts would make bank because the big plat buyers would buy these items because how awesome they look not to mention it’s a VANITY therefore there’s a better use for it now and also most players wouldn’t mind spending plat just to get one.

What happened if a lot of people buy these vanities won’t the price of crier and epic heraldic armors go down? No! Why? Because it’s the original and even if it did you guys said your “collectors” and since you guys are collectors wasn’t the point of buying/ collecting these rare armors was to cherish it just like snowman said? Those who get mad if the price does go down(and it won’t) you are no collector you are a hoarder that just buys rare items because you want it’s value to keep rising so you can sell it for 10 times the amount you paid for in other words you are a mercher.

Rereleasing recolored versions of original armors for plat idea.

Let’s say they release brown heraldic in black/dark green version for 5,000 plat and cavalier armor for 1,000 plat in a dark blue /black color for store purchase for 48 hours only , plat buyers would do almost what ever it takes to buy one these because for 1 they are limited time only and 2 they are a better looking version of the originals and 3 they are vanities.but since the originals stay original their price won’t be devalued because they are originals . Just like leaderboard vanities golem and ice spirit recolored versions of them came out but did it devalue the originals? No In fact they went up In price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Once again thank for proving my point no so called “collector” can give me an arguement because you don’t have one to begin with, calling me names because you know I’m right isn’t helping your case”The golden Begger*” how immature being disrespectful just because you disagree on my OPINION. Good day to you sir my fellow arlorian.
    I already gave my statement, You keep suggesting the idea of them selling collectables for platinum, increasing the number every reply like it’s impressive how much platinum you’re willing to spend on these collectables; it’s not. I find it hard to respect you considering your multiple misspellings and lack of actual information on how your ideas is beneficial besides only to you.

There’s no win/lose to this argument considering the dev’s already replied to this suggestion before stating it’s not happening, simply explaining to you that your suggestion of putting everything valuable for sale for platinum is delusional.

At the end of the day you’re not putting in any work into affording crier/heraldic like everyone else, pity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I already gave my statement, You keep suggesting the idea of them selling collectables for platinum, increasing the number every reply like it’s impressive how much platinum you’re willing to spend on these collectables; it’s not. I find it hard to respect you considering your multiple misspellings and lack of actual information on how your ideas is beneficial besides only to you.

There’s no win/lose to this argument considering the dev’s already replied to this suggestion before stating it’s not happening, simply explaining to you that your suggestion of putting everything valuable for sale for platinum is delusional.

At the end of the day you’re not putting in any work into affording crier/heraldic like everyone else, pity.
    I have just wrote how it’s beneficial for all, but that’s fine if you don’t know how to read I don’t blame you. Spelling errors as in” The Golden Bagger”? Yes I’ve corrected you on that too, you still have no arguement to begin with. Just because a dev said 2 years ago it was too hard to create ALL armors as vanity doesn’t mean they can’t do it, they’ve shown that they could if they wanted too( arcane maul 16/31- drag sword/staff , level 36 bonesaw/ glaive , pavise etc..) my point proven again.”it’s very impressive how much platinum you’re willing to spend on these collectibles “ yes because I want to support this idea in other words I support this game. so I will give money or order for this idea to happen instead of trying to argue with me on an IDEA why not agree to disagree that only you collectors disprove on this idea while the rest of us are +1. Im still Waiting on that arguement btw . Don’t worry I’ll wait
    Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 07-30-2018 at 02:28 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

2 year's ago?? I asked vroom on zojak's stream a couple weeks ago about vanity shards, He said it would be too difficult.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I have just wrote how it’s beneficial for all, but that’s fine if you don’t know how to read I don’t blame you. Spelling errors as in” The Golden Bagger”? Yes I’ve corrected you on that too, you still have no arguement to begin with. Just because a dev said 2 years ago it was too hard to create ALL armors as vanity doesn’t mean they can do it, they’ve shown that they could if they wanted too( arcane maul 16/31- drag sword/staff , level 36 bonesaw/ glaive , pavise etc..) my point proven again.”it’s very impressive how much platinum you’re willing to spend on these collectibles “ yes because I want to support this idea in other words I support this game. so I will give money or order for this idea to happen instead of trying to argue with me on an IDEA why not agree to disagree that only you collectors disprove on this idea while the rest of us are +1. Im still Waiting on that arguement btw . Don’t worry I’ll wait
    Keep waiting, this is a good example of why you don’t have the things that require effort to get. Keep wasting your time begging for easy things to come then complain about never getting what you want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Keep waiting, this is a good example of why you don’t have the things that require effort to get. Keep wasting your time begging for easy things to come then complain about never getting what you want.
    Glad to know you proven me right once again .No collector could give me an argument .good day to you sir. I’m not demanding this either it’s just an idea that a few of us players have had. Again it’s an IDEA my deepest apologies my good sir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

2 year's ago?? I asked vroom on zojak's stream a couple weeks ago about vanity shards, He said it would be too difficult.
    Give me evidence of such and I will gladly change my mind. Because in the other hand have proof of mine thank you.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I looked on his twitch and he's tookin the video off. You can simply ask zojak or vroom buddy If you need some closure.
    Give me evidence of such and I will gladly change my mind. Because in the other hand have proof of mine thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Glad to know you proven me right once again .No collector could give me an argument .good day to you sir. I’m not demanding this either it’s just an idea that a few of us players have had. Again it’s an IDEA my deepest apologies my good sir.
    3 individual collectors gave their opinions, you simply repeat yourself over and over. I don’t know what you mean by “you’ve proven me once again”. The only thing that’s been proven in this thread is that some people really love the idea of getting things effortlessly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I look on his twitch and he's tookin the video off. You can simply ask zojak or vroom buddy If you need some closure.
    Thank you for that information , how do I get in contact with zojak or vroom? I appreciate it my good man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

What about this? Sts creates a vanity vendor or uses the one in Kragg. Each week Sts takes a current armor or helm or weapon that currently drops in game (not rare discontinued items or leaderboard items) and makes it into a vanity which is placed in vanity vendor store. You go to vanity vendor with your vanity shard and trade the shard for desired vanity.

Vanity shards could be in locks or leaderboard rewards or whatever. Only release vanities for current items that are still lootable in game. Let's keep everyone happy and not devalue players hard work or an items collectability.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekragle View Post
    What about this? Sts creates a vanity vendor or uses the one in Kragg. Each week Sts takes a current armor or helm or weapon that currently drops in game (not rare discontinued items or leaderboard items) and makes it into a vanity which is placed in vanity vendor store. You go to vanity vendor with your vanity shard and trade the shard for desired vanity.

Vanity shards could be in locks or leaderboard rewards or whatever. Only release vanities for current items that are still lootable in game. Let's keep everyone happy and not devalue players hard work or an items collectability.
    Thank you my good man an even better idea than the 3 I’ve listed.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

@The Golden King all we could see is you making long paragraphs all the time, as if more words can explain it better.

Is this case, even how long you type your points, it is still wrong.

1.) Sts already said they're hard, they would rather invest the effort and time in creating more sensical things than your idea. All you say to this is, "they've done this in the past, so might be easy", if you're this Desperate than you're indeed selfish.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk