Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Should armors be able to convert into vanity?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Tell me how you can get 20,000,000 gold. if you have 0 how would you make that gold without buying plat?( don’t tell me farming because you have no gear to farm WITH, don’t tell me merching because you have no gold in order to buy something TO merch).

You haven't examined my screen shots since it wasn’t 3 screenshots it was 6 and if you’ve seen my screen shots you would have noticed that most players there had expensive gear and vanity. My point proven, “no further arguing that your 35% is a close estimation” why can’t you argue? Oh wait that’s right because you can’t prove that your 1% claim is right and yet I’m proven my 35% is more accurate , “I though you said this wasn’t English 101” your right it’s not but since you keep saying go back to 5th grade I might as well correct you on spelling metaphor* since it’s a 3rd grade word.

When you said “ LB using statistics isn’t nonsense “ I didn’t say it was nonsense you said it was XD.” How is that enough proof to conclude that AL players consist of 35% plat users” I can prove this because if you were to go to almost any map you would see that most maps consist of more “rich” players than it does “poor”. Let me rephrase that question for you so I use it against you, ?how do you know that AL players consists of 1% plat users? Your answer can not be “that’s racist” so just letting you before you say it again.

XD let me see that last paragraph of yours “at the end” no.. in the end* “I was just proving you”(you forgot the word RIGHT in that sentence but go on )”that you’d be convinced that the 3 screenshots” no that the 6 screenshots* “is really a poor representation” nope, is really a great* representation,”of the 35% plat users” “why? Because small sample” no... why? Because A* small sample. “Most were even merchers/farmers(not plat users)” most were merchers and farmers* but.. they were plat users because you can’t farm and merch if you have 0 gold.You can’t farm because you don’t have gold to afford gear, you can’t merch because you have no gold to buy items too merch XD. “You assumed they used plat because they’re rich etc*” that last sentence is the only one correct.GAME OVER, This conversation is over now move on.
    You can farm without goldloot, you can earn 400k a day with 0gl, and buy a 100gl weapon with 400k, and the cycle goes. You can earn gold from events. Earnt 30m during halloween with 2 artifacts. 15m in easter selling eggs. 45m is more than enough to get me to 600gl+, and to start farming or to merch. Earn as much as 1.5-2m a DAY, as we farmers grind long to be rich, and not plat.

If I was too lucky with the events, then people could always farm with 0gl while still earning 400k+. 10th day of farming generates 4m that can be used to upgrade your gl to upto 400gl. So no, we don't need plat to earn gold, there are many methods to do it. You probably haven't tried farming, so you don't realize how easy is to make gold now a days. Plat is just a help, not to be rich.

Again, you're ignorant. I haved said it on previous posts that my 1% is a Metaphor, and not a claim. Never said it was a claim, you did. Question goes back to you, prove to us that your 35% is true, your screenshots were BS, didn't prove anything but just 100 people who are mostly rich due to farming and other means, not plat. Some were, but not most. Doesn't mean that they're rich that they were using plat.

You cannot question me that "prove your claim that my 1% is true", because its a metaphor, perhaps you don't know what it does? As you keep on repeating youself with the "prove the 1%". I don't have to prove you anything, as the 1% metaphor statement has a meaning everyone knows besides you.

Not most, I often go in maps that are full of newbies or poor people progressing. It really is unconsistent to use towns to based the % of plat users. Because it changes everytime, there are servers that you see richies, there are servers that you see poor and newbies or mid-class. So which really is it?.

"Most people in the screenshots had expensive gears and vanities", so what? Can't you get that by other methods of obtaining gold? You can earn as much as 100m+ gold in about 2months. Or be lucky in events.

Go make a better method of representing Al plat players in % form.

And now back to the main topic. Just disagree with the new crier vanities and go with the vanity shard.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rauitri; 08-02-2018 at 11:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    Again, ignorant. I don't have prove
    You said it yourself you don’t have proof , sure you can farm with 400% gold loot but how would you been able to get that 400% gold loot gear? That’s right by buying plat XD your the one being ignorant trying to prove an invalid point. Hahaha your funny I’m glad your TRYING to argue with me even though I keep proving you wrong XD.

There aren’t SERVERS because there is only one SERVER why do you think we don’t have an option to change servers?smh XD.”go make a better method of representing AL players in % form” I have it’s called the 35% which is more accurate then your 1%, notice you said your 1% is a Metaphor after I’ve told you that your 1% was not true at all ,so you change your story saying it was just a metaphor after you’ve been proven wrong..“You cannot question me” if I can’t question you why are you questioning me? DD , your 1% is still wrong and far off from being true.Still wondering how I’m racist, thanks .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

You said it yourself you don’t have proof , sure you can farm with 400% gold loot but how would you been able to get that 400% gold loot gear? That’s right by buying plat XD your the one being ignorant trying to prove an invalid point. Hahaha your funny I’m glad your TRYING to argue with me even though I keep proving you wrong XD.

There aren’t SERVERS because there is only one SERVER why do you think we don’t have an option to change servers?smh XD.”go make a better method of representing AL players in % form” I have it’s called the 35% which is more accurate then your 1%, notice you said your 1% is a Metaphor after I’ve told you that your 1% was not true at all ,so you change your story saying it was just a metaphor after you’ve been proven wrong..“You cannot question me” if I can’t question you why are you questioning me? DD , your 1% is still wrong and far off from being true.Still wondering how I’m racist, thanks .

okay I have no clue why he called you racist because that makes no sense but you have no more proof that 35% of people purchasing plat than rau has proof that 1% do so just forget it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badgirlchlo View Post
    okay I have no clue why he called you racist because that makes no sense but you have no more proof that 35% of people purchasing plat than rau has proof that 1% do so just forget it
    Where’s rau’s proof? Also he said I’m racist because rich players can afford items while poor can’t.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Where’s rau’s proof? Also he said I’m racist because rich players can afford items while poor can’t.
    i am saying that neither of you have proof

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Still have no clue why you people even bother arguing with me, all I wanted to know was if “VANITY SHARD, RECOLORED ARMORS FOR PLAT, ORIGINAL VANITY VERSIONS OF OLD ARMORS FOR PLAT” were a good idea and most of you agreed that vanity shard would be a good idea, and some on the recolored versions too. Just because some of you chose 1 out of the 3 doesn’t make the other options wrong because in the end you all still agree with me since I’m all up for those 3 ideas. Exception for 2 that said it would be a waste of time.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

You didn't read. You don't need gl to start off. I legit started with earning 400k a day, not 400gl, thats how ignorant you are. You keep stating that "where get gold for 400gl", lol I famed with 0gl dude thats your answer. Just like all farmers, they started with 0gl or are already rich of other methods.

Are you dumb? "Only one server", theres a capacity of the number of players that can enter a server. If that capacity is full, it will open new servers. It may also open another server to avoid lag or to be optimized.

Hence the message "you cannot join a full game (map), as it is for existing players etc." That is the proof, we get these messages alot to notify us that the map is full. And will open a new one if people go there again.

If so, then why do I see my friends in lets say, the Expedition camp, but I'm in there too and can't see them? Well, of course they're are in different servers, basically you could say they're clone maps. So don't be delusional.

I wasn't changing the story. I intended it to be a metaphor in the first place, you don't need proof of the 1% as thats not what I claimed. You're the one changing it yourself. And yes, you can be questioned as you are backing up your claim of 35%, you're backing it off with screenshots that didn't prove anything to conclude that 35%.

Even other people understand on what my 1% means. Only you who take it too literal, I don't know why though, like as if you really don't know how metaphors are for. So does that mean hitting 2 birds with one stone is really killing birds with a stone? No.

Last edited by Rauitri; 08-02-2018 at 05:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

i dn't read. You need glart ofof. I legit stated how ignorant I am . Just like all farmers im dumb
    Well Okay , believe what you want to believe. Good day XD.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Well Okay , believe what you want to believe. Good day XD.
    Yeah we can all leave. Nice excuse as you were wrong about it. Bye.

Btw Vanity shards. And not plat vanities and recolors ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Yeah we all leave Nice excuses you were rite.

Btw Vanity shards And plat vanities and recolors ty

thank you for agreeing with me. XD
    Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 08-02-2018 at 05:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

I think all of the ideas are a waste of time but the vanity shard was the least repulsive xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badgirlchlo View Post
    I think all of the ideas are a waste of time but the vanity shard was the least repulsive xD
    Indeed it was