Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Should armors be able to convert into vanity?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

I have been trying to pressure the devs into implementing a vanity shard system into the game for some time. However! It should only work on armors that currently drop or are lootable in current chests.

Not old rare collectibles that you can't get anymore. Nothing should be devalued from this process. And it should make everyone happy, otherwise forget it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thekragle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekragle View Post
    I have been trying to pressure the devs into implementing a vanity shard system into the game for some time. However! It should only work on armors that currently drop or are lootable in current chests.

Not old rare collectibles that you can't get anymore. Nothing should be devalued from this process. And it should make everyone happy, otherwise forget it.
    If your talking about converting new armors as in tainted , endless, outpost, etc “forget it” my deepest condolences if I come rather rude but why those types of armors? Why not old rare ones from season 1-2 since they look better and rather useless unless converted into a vanity. The prices of these armors would indeed go up same as the vanity versions as well. Collectors can choose to keep or sell if they wanted to, no one is forcing them to sell their cherished rare items. Though now they would have a greater use than at there current state in game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

-1, either do a POLL and release certain collectibles for Al anniversary event same as the mythic weapons or don't at all.
    Whats the point of this so 1% of the community can enjoy the most out of vanity shard? Yeah no. Let the whole community enjoy get to enjoy something not only the rich.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    If your talking about converting new armors as in tainted , endless, outpost, etc “forget it” my deepest condolences if I come rather rude but why those types of armors? Why not old rare ones from season 1-2 since they look better and rather useless unless converted into a vanity. The prices of these armors would indeed go up same as the vanity versions as well. Collectors can choose to keep or sell if they wanted to, no one is forcing them to sell their cherished rare items. Though now they would have a greater use than at there current state in game.
    I agree, no offense taken, no one would want to convert the recent armors into vanities anyways. But at the very least I wish we had the ability to take any armor that currently drops whether Lvl 1, Lvl 30 or Lvl 70 and somehow convert it into a vanity. I am just saying I respect that some may not want discontinued armors converted due to rarity. Really all I care about is being able to use some of those amazing looks that rare, epic and legendary armors have, especially at the lower levels, without sacrificing my stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

No offense taken. My whole point is that speaking for just myself, I would AT LEAST like to see the current active rare, epic and legendary items be able to be turned into vanities. That way we have the look without sacrificing the stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    -1, either do a POLL and release certain collectibles for Al anniversary event same as the mythic weapons or don't at all.
    Whats the point of this so 1% of the community can enjoy the most out of vanity shard? Yeah no. Let the whole community enjoy get to enjoy something not only the rich.
    A poll idea excellent choice, old collectibles for plat just like the vanity mythic weapons great idea my good sir, The only issue I’m concerned about is how much plat would each type of item would costs for example crier? Since it’s already rare would it cost 5000 or 8000 plat? Or heraldic 2000 or 3500 plat?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekragle View Post
    No offense taken. My whole point is that speaking for just myself, I would AT LEAST like to see the current active rare, epic and legendary items be able to be turned into vanities. That way we have the look without sacrificing the stats.
    Splendid , good show my good man good show, I completely agree with you my good sir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

something like this would be nice indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

You want old items that people pay over 100m for available for plat? This is insulting, these are the same people who were against leaderboard items for sale for platinum. Hypocrites. Don't add MORE of these armors into the game and punish people who were smart enough to keep them just make them possible to change into vanity if wanted
    Last edited by badgirlchlo; 07-28-2018 at 04:43 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badgirlchlo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badgirlchlo View Post
    You want old items that people pay over 100m for available for plat? This is insulting, these are the same people who were against leaderboard items for sale for platinum. Hypocrites. Don't add MORE of these armors into the game and punish people who were smart enough to keep them just make them possible to change into vanity if wanted

Well said I completely agree!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

I don't think that he was suggesting MORE of these items be available to be purchased for plat. I think he meant that the few that currently exist could be converted to a vanity if a owner wanted to, for plat. Sts would never let that happen anyways, so don't worry. There is no money in doing that for Sts and too many players would be upset.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Insulting ? I’m sorry but I beg to differ but I rather buy a vanity version of my epic heraldic for 3500 plat than have a useless armor than I can only wear in towns.. insulting is the fact that you think they will punish you for having a rare item for a long time I don’t understand your concern about this ? Like I’ve said before these won’t affect your rare armors at all in fact you will still have your original the only difference is that others as in me and more would have the vanity version making your REAL armor still rare in game. Good day ma lady.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

How about endgame pvpers that spend 150+ m every expansion just to resell their gear for 3 x less once expansion comes over and over again? They paid to enjoy benefits of gaining advantage for some time just like you enjoyed benefit of showing off your outfit lol ! Nothing lasts forever.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to flexible For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flexible View Post
    How about endgame pvpers that spend 150+ m every expansion just to resell their gear for 3 x less once expansion comes over and over again? They paid to enjoy benefits of gaining advantage for some time just like you enjoyed benefit of showing off your outfit lol ! Nothing lasts forever.
    Good show my good man I’ve couldn’t have said it any better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I heard and saw people wear the mythic 31 armor and helm as vanity.. is that for real?

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk
    MOS WIFEY👿👿👿

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daehanie View Post
    I heard and saw people wear the mythic 31 armor and helm as vanity.. is that for real?

You can’t wear the level 26/31 mythic set as vanity unless you upgraded it into the level 36 mythic set , The level 36 mythic set is the one you can turn into a vanity, I hope this answers your question . Good day my fellow arlorian.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

punish people who were smart enough to keep them
    If you kept armor/vanity to wear, you get no "punishment" when recolor or rerelease happens. You still have the armor, nobody takes it away from you.

But if you were hoarding in hope it will be 100m some day-this is just greed for easy gold. Raging about it is just silly.

Imagine every mercher crying here when their items lose value.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

You can’t wear the level 26/31 mythic set as vanity unless you upgraded it into the level 36 mythic set , The level 36 mythic set is the one you can turn into a vanity, I hope this answers your question . Good day my fellow arlorian.
    Psssttt.. can teach me how.. teheeeee

MOS WIFEY👿👿👿

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

wow some of you guys are very keen on destroying the last orginal ideas of sts...

turning collectables into vanity will destroy the level rarity of an item , so if you want rare items to be added back , please consider every lb and event vanities to be re-released and be made purchasable by plats.

sad to see someone calling heraldic a *useless armor* , you're not worthy of collector title.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ssbake For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ssbake View Post
    wow some of you guys are very keen on destroying the last orginal ideas of sts...

turning collectables into vanity will destroy the level rarity of an item , so if you want rare items to be added back , please consider every lb and event vanities to be re-released and be made purchasable by plats.

sad to see someone calling heraldic a *useless armor* , you're not worthy of collector title.
    Im sorry but I beg your pardon? “You’re not worthy of collector title” (a person who collects things of a specified type, professionally or as a hobby) I just gave you the definition of collector Incase you didn’t know what it means to be one. Give me a good use of collectibles besides wearing them In town, don’t worry my good man I’ll wait. The game is rising with these so called “rich players” I wouldn’t mind buying an old lb vanity or a rare armor like heraldic as a VANITY for plat in fact some would even agree with me, I’m sorry if you disagree with an idea wear STS can make some profit from . Don’t worry IF the Spacetime gods themselves release these armors as vanity you’ll figure it out it’s not so bad In fact you’ll enjoy it too. Btw I’m not demanding this idea it’s just one of the few that some people have had, “my” idea was on the so called “Vanity Shard” my good sir. My deepest apologies but I’m not taking no so called “Salt” from someone who doesn’t even play anymore. Good day to you.