Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Inventory item protection system

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

I am excited to see my quick-liquidation suggestion from post #5 has been accepted and can't wait to put this handy new feature to use. Tyvm Cinco. I also think stopping at legendary or higher rarities was a very wise decision. I'd like to see the other half of my suggestion added, the ability to protect items as detailed in post #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    A bonus feature on top of this would be a quick liquidation button for all unprotected items based on the selected rarity (vanities excluded!) or simply a button to liquidate all unprotected items (again, vanities excluded). Either of these options would be such a quick and easy way to clear unwanted items from inventory and would put one back into their pve runs in seconds flat. Players would of course need to be certain they protected all items they wished to keep before doing that!

The idea of an items protection system was actually born from a desire to do quick liquidations without worrying about accidentally losing items that were intended to be kept.
    Name:  Screenshot_20190319-210847.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  189.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco
    I just sold all of my Pocket Legends common crafting components with two clicks! Big improvement on quality of life coming to PL, SL and DL!! :-)
    EDIT: Cinco did respond regarding the request to add the item protection system. Sounds like due to the amount of work it would entail that it won't happen now, but will at some point in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco
    Can't do the item locking right now. Unlike the other stuff this requires a lot of additional data to be saved for each item. We'll see if it is something that can be done in the future.

It's more about the host of different systems that need to access the items in the database and how they are currently set-up. It's not an impossible task it's just not an immediate one :-)

Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server
    Last edited by Draebatad; 03-19-2019 at 11:23 PM.