Thread: Take a look here. That's what we want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Exclamation Take a look here. That's what we want.

We all know Star Legends has been recently getting some good updates and The game is getting more and more players returning at it. We are so grateful for all the effort Cinco is putting to keep the game updated with new events.

But this resurrection could be better if people speech was considered by Spacetimes Studios Star Legends Department.

I reunited all the popular thoughts in the game and they don't seem that crazy nor hard to do.
    (Gilthunder, Sacred, Eunonia, etc)

With all the respect, we demand:

1. We feel like the Weekly events are in some point "Rushed" and we recommend and BEG to make it a monthly event. ( So you guys can take your time to think about the ideas)

2. The XP everywhere was such a great update in the Beggining but now is our worst nightmare, new gens will never know how much it costs to level up without (Nobody wants to play an easy game, you get tired slowly.) We want a new Votation.

- Revert the game to what it was. (No XP everywhere or Kills everywhere)

- Disable XP Everywhere but keep the Kills going (Popular)

- Keep it as it is now (Kills and XP everywhere)

*Please give us a new chance to right our wrongs*
    Last edited by Escanor; 07-29-2018 at 08:59 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Escanor View Post
    We all know Star Legends has been recently getting some good updates and The game is getting more and more players returning at it. We are so grateful for all the effort Cinco is putting to keep the game updated with new events.

But this resurrection could be better if people speech was considered by Spacetimes Studios Star Legends Department.

I reunited all the popular thoughts in the game and they don't seem that crazy nor hard to do.
    (Gilthunder, Sacred, Eunonia, etc)

With all the respect, we demand:

1. We feel like the Weekly events are in some point "Rushed" and we recommend and BEG to make it a monthly event. ( So you guys can take your time to think about the ideas)

2. The XP everywhere was such a great update in the Beggining but now is our worst nightmare, new gens will never know how much it costs to level up without (Nobody wants to play an easy game, you get tired slowly.) We want a new Votation.

- Revert the game to what it was. (No XP everywhere or Kills everywhere)

- Disable XP Everywhere but keep the Kills going (Popular)

- Keep it as it is now (Kills and XP everywhere)

*Please give us a new chance to right our wrongs*
    The damage is far too great to be fixed.

- About the *new gens can't feel what it was like to level up without xp anywhere" if people would stop sitting in base all day and do something besides "selling dl shield" "buying e6 boots" and modding, they will have a chance.

-About the xp anywhere and kills anywhere, you can't have one or the other. You have to get kills in order to obtain xp. You want kills? go to sts like you used to and stop tryna farm cycorp.

-Remove the leaderboard. The entire thing is messed up. Not only pve kills but everything besides the event leaderboard and the top guilds leaderboard is tainted by "farmers"

-I do agree the events are occurring too fast, but there is an upside to this: We have something else to do besides be Afk or selling stuff for a high high price, or buying stuff for a low low price.

-You can't "demand" anything. You can make a suggestion and they will give their feedback like they've been doing. Like you said, Cinco is working hard. Therefore, he has no time to worry about fixing what we, the people created. If he was to fix these things, he should rid them(the leaderboard as well as kills and xp anywhere) completely.

-Have a nice day.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nofox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nofox View Post
    The damage is far too great to be fixed.

- About the *new gens can't feel what it was like to level up without xp anywhere" if people would stop sitting in base all day and do something besides "selling dl shield" "buying e6 boots" and modding, they will have a chance.

-About the xp anywhere and kills anywhere, you can't have one or the other. You have to get kills in order to obtain xp. You want kills? go to sts like you used to and stop tryna farm cycorp.

-Remove the leaderboard. The entire thing is messed up. Not only pve kills but everything besides the event leaderboard and the top guilds leaderboard is tainted by "farmers"

-I do agree the events are occurring too fast, but there is an upside to this: We have something else to do besides be Afk or selling stuff for a high high price, or buying stuff for a low low price.

-You can't "demand" anything. You can make a suggestion and they will give their feedback like they've been doing. Like you said, Cinco is working hard. Therefore, he has no time to worry about fixing what we, the people created. If he was to fix these things, he should rid them(the leaderboard as well as kills and xp anywhere) completely.

-Have a nice day.
    I disagree about the “we have something else to do”. Because the event was good for 1-2 days and most people who can’t afford stuffs that requires pvp can’t have fun and join the event. What about new players? How are they able to play the game when everybody is busy doing the event and can’t play the event? Look at the game after 1 day and you’ll see less people doing the event besides doing it just for the leaderboard and most people dont have to do it they just let their guild give them free rewards.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gilthunder For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gilthunder View Post
    I disagree about the “we have something else to do”. Because the event was good for 1-2 days and most people who can’t afford stuffs that requires pvp can’t have fun and join the event. What about new players? How are they able to play the game when everybody is busy doing the event and can’t play the event? Look at the game after 1 day and you’ll see less people doing the event besides doing it just for the leaderboard and most people dont have to do it they just let their guild give them free rewards.
    that is true. But this is only the second PvP event we've had. There are many other events to come later down the line. The problem with PvP is mods for sure. But hopefully, it will all be balanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default Take a look here. That's what we want.

Xp, Kills etc, this is still good, i like doing different maps and not the same one over and over again to level up.
    You can't ask to revert it at this point, this is official since more than one month now and removing it will just show that you wanted it all for your self.
    As for the events, weekly is just fine, im already bored if an event ends and have to wait 5 days or more for another one >.>
    Last edited by Anireuca; 07-29-2018 at 12:24 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anireuca For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

I agree to an extent.

Well I made the suggestion that we should get kills anywhere I always meant KILLS ONLY. No EXP.
    That somehow isnt possible withing the STS engine (even though they wont admit it)

I also know that it eliminated the chance for a new cap which sucks but there was a poll and we all voted for it.

I am grateful for new events..yes even for recolored items. Still my opinion is that we need new items instead of bringing everything old back.
    Even if its items from DL or PL. Thats would be new in SL it would be cool and add diversity. Old items dont add diversity. We learned that the hard way. (just bring halloween stuff and DL shield back, thatd be cool still)

What we really need is another big reason to run endgame maps. (or a future elite map)
    The new napalms come to mind in a new hardcore map where to work together with high DMG to get good loot. THATS what we need.

People will ALWAYS sit in base and sell their stuff. It was like that in 2011 and its like that now. You cant change it. Back then we had a reason to play that wasnt every two weeks in the form of an event. We need a real challenge.

My suggestions:

- Add new rare vanitys with the rarity of Squid, Xray, Devourer skull etc. scattered across all maps. That will drive people to make new characters for each map and run them together.

- Add a new elite map for players with good mods from the mod event with the new rare Napalms as drop rewards.

- Remove the leaderboards. It creates way too much beef and you get called names even if your kills are mostly legit.

my 2 cents for now
    Last edited by Cephei; 07-29-2018 at 12:56 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cephei For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

What is good about this game anymore?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHCAMP View Post
    What is good about this game anymore?
    the fact that it has been a lot of our child hood

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nofox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

agree. im only playing becuz its been part of my childhood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Lol prob true. Was my first ever online gaming experience. Can't believe it's been very close to 7 years even if I had a 4 year break

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

You guys chose xp and kills anywhere. Don't complain about a new change and deal with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

@Bansheex Not complaining sir, there is too many people that didn't vote for that change and I'm just asking for a re-votation.

@Nofox I'm demanding (without authority) I know Cinco has the last word. I'm just trying to know his thoughts about my petitions.

@Anireuca At this point everything is posible, I'm not demanding for a reverting I'm trying to see if we can votate again with the possibilities I said in the top of the post. If we have a chance, now that we know how it is damaging the game, maybe we can choose better.

The weekly events are actually good. Yet the events are what we wanted, but everyone knows how the quality works. The more time you put into it the more great it becomes. Nothing more to add.

I want to thank Cinco and the Development team for their constantly great job and hard-working that is making our dreams come true. We don't deserve you guys. Thanks a lot.

(Thread closed)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

If memory serves me right, there was about 50+ people if not, more who voted. Not only did this votation definitely helped the players who can kill anywhere, but it also greatly benefited the new beginning players with the xp. They don't have to do the hard stages of the levels when they can just do the earlier stages and gain xp. In the end, it's a win-win situation for old and new players.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bansheex For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bansheex View Post
    If memory serves me right, there was about 50+ people if not, more who voted. Not only did this votation definitely helped the players who can kill anywhere, but it also greatly benefited the new beginning players with the xp. They don't have to do the hard stages of the levels when they can just do the earlier stages and gain xp. In the end, it's a win-win situation for old and new players.
    negatory. We took a major L in the end cuz we helping people level with no hopes of dropping a vanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Then theres good chance Cinco wanted us to drop vanities in the old fashioned way lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bansheex View Post
    Then theres good chance Cinco wanted us to drop vanities in the old fashioned way lol
    shoot after what recently happened, he might have to bring that back