Thread: New Golden Starry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Default New Golden Starry

Elite Red Dragon, dropper of Pink, Blue, and Yellow starries is arguably my favorite boss in the game. He used to be heavily farmed because people loved looting the extremely rare and expensive starry drops. Nowadays, the starries aren’t worth very much, and almost nobody farms the ERD anymore. What if a Golden starry was added to the drop table at an insanely rare rate (1/10 that of the other starries?) also I always thought it would be cool if we could use the 3 droppable starries, Blue pink yellow, and craft one super cool rainbow starry with them. I feel like these additions wouldn’t take too long to create, and would bring more life to PvE and especially to the ERD that I love so much. I know new vanity weapons have just been added, so by no means am I wanting this in the game soon. Just an idea to think back on eventually.
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

It's a rehash of what has been requested for years. That being, new starries that drop in ERD or an ERD styled map meant for end game. Nearly a dozen new starry variations have been suggested as I recall. Gold starry sounds cool. But the times have changed and the 76 cap is long gone. Perhaps some new starries could be added to the myxx loot table for the regular non-event campaign, or alternatively, they could be added to the myxx loot table for a few pve events, a few at a time, cycling through different starries and then phased out and replaced with other unique vanities. This would keep things interesting and put a sort of throttle on the total supply of such items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    Elite Red Dragon, dropper of Pink, Blue, and Yellow starries is arguably my favorite boss in the game. He used to be heavily farmed because people loved looting the extremely rare and expensive starry drops. Nowadays, the starries aren’t worth very much, and almost nobody farms the ERD anymore. What if a Golden starry was added to the drop table at an insanely rare rate (1/10 that of the other starries?) also I always thought it would be cool if we could use the 3 droppable starries, Blue pink yellow, and craft one super cool rainbow starry with them. I feel like these additions wouldn’t take too long to create, and would bring more life to PvE and especially to the ERD that I love so much. I know new vanity weapons have just been added, so by no means am I wanting this in the game soon. Just an idea to think back on eventually.
    You're the golden star of my night sky.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I like pretty things.

The thought of a rainbow starry to craft is brilliant.

It can be like the rainbow robes of mastery in the plat store? with white stars on it?

Name:  20180804_152146.png
Views: 155
Size:  563.1 KB
    Last edited by Fwend; 08-04-2018 at 12:23 AM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller