Thread: Endless lv66 vs. Mireguard lv71 Set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Endless lv66 vs. Mireguard lv71 Set

Update 03/08/2018: add comparison for rogue and mage

Some of us (include me) are wondering which is better between endless and mireguard set, so guys, here i wanna share some of my calculation i've made.

If you take a look to endless full set, that will give you total (all over Arlor) :

200 health, 200 mana, 159 str, 15 dex, 96 int, 0% crit, 0% dodge, 0 bonus dmg, 21.6 damage, and 7050 armor. (warrior)
    200 health, 200 mana, 15 str, 159 dex, 96 int, 0% crit, 0% dodge, 0 bonus dmg, 21.6 damage, and 4224 armor. (rogue)
    200 health, 200 mana, 96 str, 15 dex, 159 int, 0% crit, 0% dodge, 0 bonus dmg, 21.6 damage, and 4054 armor. (mage)

While, mireguard set,helm/ armor only (that means without set bonus) will give you :

0 health, 0 mana, 154 str, 0 dex, 87 int, 5.38% crit, 0% dodge, 0% bonus dmg, 23.1 damage, and 7401 armor. (warrior)
    0 health, 0 mana, 0 str, 154 dex, 87 int, 5.38% crit, 0% dodge, 0% bonus dmg, 23.1 damage, and 4360 armor. (rogue)
    0 health, 0 mana, 87 str, 0 dex, 154 int, 5.38% crit, 0% dodge, 0% bonus dmg, 23.1 damage, and 4176 armor. (mage)

Endless set (2/2) compared to mireguard (helm/armor) would give you :

200 health, 200 mana, 5 str, 15 dex, 9 int, -5.38% crit, 0% dodge, 0% bonus damage, -1,5 damage, and -351 armor. (warrior)
    200 health, 200 mana, 15 str, 5 dex, 9 int, -5.38% crit, 0% dodge, 0% bonus damage, -1,5 damage, and -136 armor. (rogue)
    200 health, 200 mana, 9 str, 15 dex, 5 int, -5.38% crit, 0% dodge, 0% bonus damage, -1,5 damage, and -122 armor. (mage)

Let's see what's these stats affect the each class :

"5 str, 15 dex, 9 int" would give more : 122 health, 90 mana, 0.38% crit, 0.75% dodge, 3.00% bonus dmg, 0.55 damage, and 0 armor. (warrior)
    "15 str, 5 dex, 9 int" would give more : 210 health, 90 mana, 0.26% crit, 0.38% dodge, 3.00% bonus dmg, 0.46 damage, and 0 armor. (rogue)
    "9 str, 15 dex, 5 int" would give more : 180 health, 50 mana, 0.52% crit, 0.75% dodge, 3.00% bonus dmg, 0.92 damage, and 0 armor. (mage)

The final result, endless set (2/2) vs mireguard (helm/armor) :

322 health, 290 mana, -5.00% crit, 0.75% dodge, 3.00% bonus damage, -0.95 damage, and -351 armor. (warrior)
    410 health, 290 mana, -5.12% crit, 0.38% dodge, 3.00% bonus damage, -1.04 damage, and -136 armor. (rogue)
    380 health, 250 mana, -4.86% crit, 0.75% dodge, 3.00% bonus damage, -0.58 damage, and -122 armor. (mage)

As you can see guys,

for warrior class, as their most important stat are health and armor, and its differences is not too far, i consider that these sets as "EQUAL" (or maybe mire is better if you think damage is important for warrior).
    for rogue, mire will loose approximately -400 heatlh compared to endless, but mire is more offensive and it gives more armor.
    for mage, the result is the almost the same as rogue, but the gap is a little bit lower.

The final question...

Which should i choose between them?

For warrior, imagine you have another piece of mireguard , the artifact. Eventhough having any of them outside festerfang give little differences, but having mireguard (helm/armor) will give you extra bonus if u inside festerfang. You ll got nothing if u use endless inside the festerfang. My conclusion is mireguard has more potency, so choosing mireguard is wiser.

For rogue/mage, if you think you can afford the mire 3/3, and you can ignore the health loose to be exchanged with those offensiveness, armor, and bonus potency inside the festerfang, then choose mire. If you can't, then i think endless is still good too.

Please give your comment below.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk
    Last edited by aziz; 08-04-2018 at 04:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I Plan to get mire 3/6 since you can use the artifact anywhere and it has a good status. Not interested in the rest of mire. Ps : endless bonus status still works in fang dungeon.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ciagenny View Post
    Ps : endless bonus status still works in fang dungeon.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Yup, agree with that.

What i mean above by using endless (2/2) plus mire artifact inside the festerfang will give you nothing "more higher than stats i mentioned". It could be meant as ignoring the mireguard's bonus potency that's not little but huge.

And btw, i'll be waiting for the mire belt because i can't afford the price of the artifact rofl.

Last edited by aziz; 07-30-2018 at 06:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Btw guys, the calculation above are between endless (2/2) vs. mireguard (helm/armor) set for warrior only, but in outline, i think it can be represented for other class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

It’s hard to compare the two when you take into account awakens. There’s many “bonus awakens” that are OP. I’ve got 4% str and 12 str on my endless armor, for example.

Mire should be the most OP, but imo not OP enough for me to shell out the gold for the artifact.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ucamaeben View Post
    It’s hard to compare the two when you take into account awakens. There’s many “bonus awakens” that are OP. I’ve got 4% str and 12 str on my endless armor, for example.

Mire should be the most OP, but imo not OP enough for me to shell out the gold for the artifact.
    It's not only hard, it's impossible. You can only compare two items that already have "fix" stat. You have to decide which awaken?

There are thousands of combination can be made from those dozens of awaken into 3 slot. We don't compare them one by one. If you do that, it would be items comparison, not sets comparison.

What i am doing above is compare the sets, and the awaken is not the original stat of the sets. Taking the awaken into account will only create false conclusion.

Ah, i understand, so you are saying that mire is more OP if we are ignoring the price (of the artifact).

Last edited by aziz; 07-30-2018 at 11:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Mire is decent nothing op in it. U wont be running same swamp map nxt expansion or during events.

The best item is that which works everywhere, not in a particular map. I nvr was or will be interested in sets( except ss, its love :"v ) , they r crap.

Tho i think endless with mire artifact might still be the best atm for rogues. (idk abt others)

I still use taint set (still best for me) nd with mire artifact none can surpass the stats.

Still need to get feedbacks if spirit dagger is worth it or not. If worth then maybe i will switch otherwise nop.
    Quote Originally Posted by aziz View Post
    It's not only hard, it's impossible. You can only compare two items that already have "fix" stat. You have to decide which awaken?

There are thousands of combination can be made from those dozens of awaken into 3 slot. We don't compare them one by one. If you do that, it would be items comparison, not sets comparison.

What i am doing above is compare the sets, and the awaken is not the original stat of the sets. Taking the awaken into account will only create false conclusion.

Ah, i understand, so you are saying that mire is more OP if we are ignoring the price (of the artifact).

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Unless you like buying everything new that is released and testing it like I do, there is no need to get mire set or spirit weapons. Endless set with non-spirit weapons or tainted set both work well in festerfang.

Mire helm and armour are quite cheap though. If you want to switch, do it when you can easily afford 3rd item. Spirit weapons are a total waste of time and gold for the average player. I do think rogues and mages should go for better damage now, after all the recent weapon fixes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Maybe Infested swamp is designed to be run easily@smoothly with a full mireguard set and full max level spirit set. We have to wait for sts to release the full mireguard set. For now, we just need to level up the spirit set.

• Reonauz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

it is much easier to kill the mobs in fester swamp with 3/3 set now and venom set...