Thread: New Map - New Weapons - Night Raid - Human City

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Default New Map - New Weapons - Night Raid - Human City

It's been awhile we are not getting any new maps!!! I suggest you to add a human city where vampires can kill humans or fight against strong human forces!! like cmon it's a vampire game .. we expect to fight with humans more often ... not just werewolves or monsters !!!

so these are my suggestions for new map

- Human city should be connected to old town road or we can travel there with a train from the subway

- New Elixir stores in human city where we can luck Elixir , damage elixir , attack elixir .. which shall be not founded in vampire town!!

- New relic / elder weapons !!!! we need new weapons and gems !!! since we got elder weapon for the first .. we should be able to get elder gems also!!! and make them dropable from the maps !!! don't just add ugly weapons you recently did !!! those weapons don't match with every outfits .. I have added some weapon that you can turn them into relic / elder items!!!! also add a powerful proc for elder weapons since they are strongest of all !

- since it is a human city . . we can't be there on day time , so add a time feature .. where we can see if it's day or night in game ... we can raid human city only at night

- A black market in human city . in this market we will be able to get items for cheaper price .. they should be forged or unforged too ... strong and weak items should be included too!! you can also add some vanities there

- A bar where humans gather to chat or chill . we can raid there to get a chance to drop new human vanities , weapons , gems

- A traitor human who will give us tasks for executions for items or gold!

- A method to give golds to friend !

thanks for reading all these !! I know I have a bad grammer .. sorry for that!! I hope yall will like my suggestions!!

happy gaming!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokianlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I liked that idea, also adding "Fallen Angels" as the game and myths would be a good choice

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -VegettoBlue- For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Awwwwwww you people suggest soooooo much. I am sorry lol
    Don't forget pl and sl suggest too and get updates too weakly like dl and cinco work very hard really
    Cheer up
    It's good dl back to life and people want it better
    PS you have to add
    To you suggestion
    New town for vamps like vamp street we can travel to your human city

Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk
    Hi love
    It's. M F
    Sila. ❤Rose
    lovel love love love

6. The Following User Says Thank You to magic formula For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smokianlord View Post
    It's been awhile we are not getting any new maps!!! I suggest you to add a human city where vampires can kill humans or fight against strong human forces!! like cmon it's a vampire game .. we expect to fight with humans more often ... not just werewolves or monsters !!!

so these are my suggestions for new map

- Human city should be connected to old town road or we can travel there with a train from the subway

- New Elixir stores in human city where we can luck Elixir , damage elixir , attack elixir .. which shall be not founded in vampire town!!

- New relic / elder weapons !!!! we need new weapons and gems !!! since we got elder weapon for the first .. we should be able to get elder gems also!!! and make them dropable from the maps !!! don't just add ugly weapons you recently did !!! those weapons don't match with every outfits .. I have added some weapon that you can turn them into relic / elder items!!!! also add a powerful proc for elder weapons since they are strongest of all !

- since it is a human city . . we can't be there on day time , so add a time feature .. where we can see if it's day or night in game ... we can raid human city only at night

- A black market in human city . in this market we will be able to get items for cheaper price .. they should be forged or unforged too ... strong and weak items should be included too!! you can also add some vanities there

- A bar where humans gather to chat or chill . we can raid there to get a chance to drop new human vanities , weapons , gems

- A traitor human who will give us tasks for executions for items or gold!

- A method to give golds to friend !

thanks for reading all these !! I know I have a bad grammer .. sorry for that!! I hope yall will like my suggestions!!

happy gaming!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    I love all of these suggestions. elder gems would be really cool. human city would be great. and yes new weapons...something with those spiked maces would look awesome