Hey, Thebigboo here. I have a lot of questions about both 27 and 35. Before I get to the level specific questions, I would like to know which level you prefer and why.

Questions About 35:
1. Can DEX birds compete at this level? When I’m in town I rarely see a level 35 other than a mage.
2. If I chose to make a 35 mage, could I compete with just a voodoo set+int amulet? Or do I have to buy a paw/evi/hallo gear? If I had to buy these items (not voodoo), how much would it roughly cost me?
3. Is the 35 community super annoying like endgame appears to be? Might just be a univeral pvp thing tbh.
4. I was also considering making a fox and was wondering if this character was also viable at 35. Can it effectively kill mages?

Questions About 27:
1. Again, can dex birds compete at this level now? As some of you might know all I used to play was 27 bird back in 2011/12 and kinda wanted to get back to it haha.
2. How much are 26/27 pink fbows? If I chose to do a 27 mage there’s no way I could afford paw/evi so is fbow mage still fine?
3. How active is 27 now? Ive seen varying responses in town about it.

I guess I should also ask if there are any pvp levels that are more active/enjoyable than these two, so comment below if you know any.

Thanks in advance for any responses-Thebigboo