Thread: My OPINION on the Future of Star Legends!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default My OPINION on the Future of Star Legends!

IGN: DGreco (old ign: Raww) played in 2014( idc if I’m a “new/oldgen”)

I wanna give a big shoutout to Aggregor for the hard work and effort he’s put into providing ideas for Star Legends!

I’m creating this thread because if there’s a chance we could improve upon anything, we should take that chance and utilize as many platforms as we can; and I am using the forums!

Please note these are just my opinions and I don’t want anyone getting offended (and if you do, go cry to someone who cares about your tears)!

1) ITEMS:

-We need diversity in items. Valk(Com), Tek(Eng), and Surm(Op) is the best and only legendary categorized items we can get; which is why I love the addition of the elite category! With that said, I believe we should have new lvl 1-55 named/ diff stat items categorized as legendary/ elite for more diversity in the game!

2) VANITIES:

- In addition to items, we need new and unique vanities (not recolored). We have only 4 chest vanity choices (Shirt, Jacket, Arbiter, Veteran Plate), and that is just not enough for us to be creative and unique as we please. Why not have a Jacket unzipped w/ an undershirt, a hoodie w/ hoodie on or off, a shirt w/o sleeves or a shirt w/ a cape ( Just free balling ideas).

- Vanity/ Items such as Squid, Dev, Squishers, Gold/Black/Silver tacs that are infarmable as they were in the past provides an unfair disadvantage to new players. With this, I believe there should be new super rare vanity/ items you can try to farm in the newer endgame maps ( much rather than the rest of the arb set)!

3) NEW/ HARDER MAPS:

- We can’t keep farming StS which was originally for lvls 46-51, we need a new/ harder map to explore.

-Why not try elite maps as well? We need a challenge, and challenging maps will fit the pve purpose for mods ( Mod items are for PVE too and not just PVP)!

4) EVENTS:

- I really like the events and want them to continue. The guild events, however only reward back vanity; why no try to focus on legs/arm/head/chest/shield/pet vanity next?

5) MOD ITEM SYSTEM:

- I personally am a fan of the new mod item system, as it increases diversity within the players stats, rather than us all possessing the same stats based on our class! I believed we should be able to mod all parts of our items (legs, arms, back, and head)

- To everyone who says mods ruined the game, is only looking at mods through a PvP perspective! Modding items is not only for PvP, but PVE as well! If you’re so fixated on mods ruining pvp, then stop flexing expensive items and sell one; so you can have creds to continuously mod, until you’re satisfied with your modification!

6) PVP:

- I need someone to oversee the “walling” method, which is an exploit of stunning/ slowing someone at the corner of the squares in the pvp room before the enemy completely reaches the other side of the square; thus making the enemy unable to utilize their skills or auto shoot! I’m aware this may just be an internet connection response issue, but I would like it confirmed that’s the only case!

7) STAR LEGENDS ECONOMY:

- Honestly most of Star Legends community have surpassed the 9.9m cred cap that’s set in the game, that they’ve created multiple accounts to store the surplus amounts of credits they have. The Cred E Bot event drastically slowed down both the auction market and sell/trade market; so much so the only way to purchase anything of value is trading another item of value, or if the people aren’t selfish and sell to you for credits( which most are at this point).

- With that said, the credit cap should be increased to 99m, and with an increase in cap, needs an increase in credit payout while killing mobs & bosses/opening chest/completing quests & dailies.

8) STAR LEGENDS SOCIALLY:

- The punishment system need to be reinforced. Recently there are plenty of bad/ violating TOS people in the game who’ve been reported, and received no discipline. They are walking Star Legends like it’s nothing, which have others convinced it’s no big deal. We need to re-establish the punishment system.

- In addition we as a Star Legends community need to announce the return of Star legends to the elder players and new players alike; in order to create a bigger community with a larger voice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

you wanna know what ends wallers...tempest coil. nuff said

but fr tho, there is a PvP glitch or something in which operatives can shoot through the walls. Also the move Psychic Lash and suppression needs a nerf. The stun is too long and that allows for them to get out of range/run away and inevitably auto shoot coms to their demise

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nofox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

People that complain about modifications "ruining" PVP just because they can't get better mods are just being too cheap or lazy to get them. The biggest issue i see in PVP that comes from mods is the way everything is unbalanced now. We went from 130+ damage to 445+ damage with barely any armor added and this is only beneficial to 2/3 classes.

Sent from my xbox