Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Fake scam accuse

Hello Arlorians!!!
    Today sadly I don't hv a cheerful story instead I want to share my frustration with a player. So here I go to explain everything in detail-
    I was in paradise pier and was selling Abaddon which is always worth 550k-600k and I met a guy called "draxcy" who was selling the new ashen wings for 600k so we decided to swap and he agreed after going to the auction. So we swapped and confirmed the deal.

Then an hour l8r the same guy came in other account and demanded me to return his wings and when I refused, cuz I loved the wings and the deal was done, which was a fair deal, he started going everywhere saying that I am a scammer.
    Tell me guys how is this a scam. We had a mutual agreement and we traded, he has no right to call me a scammer. I know how scammers r I hv myself been scammed for 15m+ and trust me they don't keep their accounts for long.
    Well after he went on saying I was a scammer a guy called "Are" came to settle the thing, we went to his house and we repeated the story. He too agreed that it was his fault.
    Now guys it won't be fair if I was banned bcuz of this guy would it. Tacos love this game and entertain ppl. These type of people, ruin the name of honest players. Pls post ur opinions and I hope some Dev responds too.
    Thank you all,
    Sometacoz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xlArtemislx For This Useful Post: