Thread: Fake scam accuse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Fake scam accuse

Hello Arlorians!!!
    Today sadly I don't hv a cheerful story instead I want to share my frustration with a player. So here I go to explain everything in detail-
    I was in paradise pier and was selling Abaddon which is always worth 550k-600k and I met a guy called "draxcy" who was selling the new ashen wings for 600k so we decided to swap and he agreed after going to the auction. So we swapped and confirmed the deal.

Then an hour l8r the same guy came in other account and demanded me to return his wings and when I refused, cuz I loved the wings and the deal was done, which was a fair deal, he started going everywhere saying that I am a scammer.
    Tell me guys how is this a scam. We had a mutual agreement and we traded, he has no right to call me a scammer. I know how scammers r I hv myself been scammed for 15m+ and trust me they don't keep their accounts for long.
    Well after he went on saying I was a scammer a guy called "Are" came to settle the thing, we went to his house and we repeated the story. He too agreed that it was his fault.
    Now guys it won't be fair if I was banned bcuz of this guy would it. Tacos love this game and entertain ppl. These type of people, ruin the name of honest players. Pls post ur opinions and I hope some Dev responds too.
    Thank you all,
    Sometacoz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xlArtemislx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Just report to support and ignore him , he will probably get a ban .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gouiwaa9000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

hmm i usually mail sts by going to the "contact us" page but they take a long time to respond is that the only way?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

I find that kind of behavior so childish, well, if you're being publicly slandered, just report him to Support even with as much detail as possible.
    The truth will come out.
    I think you can send a private message directly to some Admin in order to expedite the investigation.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Phosgore For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I am on your side for this. This was definitely not scamming on your part; a simple trade took place. I am sorry that this player is accusing you of being a scammer all over Arlor.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Azziah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

You have absolutely no obligation to some moron Clint who claims to be Betty, who traded with you. You also have no obligation to reverse any trades. You do have a right to not be harassed in the game. Report and ignore. And yes, he might be running around calling you a scammer on other alts. You need to learn to report and ignore and actually ignore that guy. Train your brain. Eventually it won't bother you. Morons everywhere.

Star light, star bright...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

This game has loads of people like that, for instance a guy once asked me to give him my venom set for farming and funny thing I don’t even know him , after my refusal to give it he just started to spam asking players to report me saying i scammed him venom set..sigh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

What I don’t get is that I actually asked what happened exactly and yeah you are right, draxcy shouldn’t have done that and it was childish but what u missed to say in your post is that how draxcy apologized and understood that he was mistaken. Then you brought it to forums without mentioning that, what are you trying to do? causing drama or seeking attention?
    Thank you,
    Fierce

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sabbido View Post
    What I don’t get is that I actually asked what happened exactly and yeah you are right, draxcy shouldn’t have done that and it was childish but what u missed to say in your post is that how draxcy apologized and understood that he was mistaken. Then you brought it to forums without mentioning that, what are you trying to do? causing drama or seeking attention?
    First he didn't actually apologise, he kept talking about his girlfriend reaching the plat tier and all. I assume u r Are so you know that he was adamant and not stopping but yes I see that he has atleast stopped spamming everywhere for which I am thankful to him. Thanks for your efforts in handling this guy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xlArtemislx View Post
    hmm i usually mail sts by going to the "contact us" page but they take a long time to respond is that the only way?
    You could try sending a pm to a Dev on the forums , but they usually have a full inbox and there's no guarantee that they will see your message . Support takes longer to respond but they definitely will as long as your asking for something reasonable ( don't send multiple emails since that
    Just puts you at the start of the line )

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gouiwaa9000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    You could try sending a pm to a Dev on the forums , but they usually have a full inbox and there's no guarantee that they will see your message . Support takes longer to respond but they definitely will as long as your asking for something reasonable ( don't send multiple emails since that
    Just puts you at the start of the line )
    Thank you and thanks everyone for your replies thankfully the guy doesn't seem to spam anymore so that's settled. Hopefully I wont get ban and ppl like him won't trouble players like us. Thanks again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

No I’m not are, I’m just a person who asked about what happened coz of the whole post that you did which is just useless if the issue was solved. Anyway good luck

Thank you,
    Fierce

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sabbido View Post
    No I’m not are, I’m just a person who asked about what happened coz of the whole post that you did which is just useless if the issue was solved. Anyway good luck

You r getting quite offended and also i replied to ur comment above. the issue was not settled thats why i posted here duh -_- Also this was for awareness and an opportunity to share the whole episode.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Well, better to have settled with peace than with war. Glad to know. I hope he has definitely changed behavior then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Next time he does that, ask him to give you 200k gold + the Abaddon egg. Tell him no one likes old eggs, might be rotten.
    If he spam more, increase the gold.
    Deal was done mutually. Now if he wants it back, it will have to be a new deal.
    Enjoy your wings, keep flying <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Lol I can't see why this would be a scam. I k ow most people wouldn't bother trading back, for myself though, it's such a small amount that if the other player was truly unhappy I would just trade back to avoid bitter feelings. Totally not obligated to do so though! Currently gold is tight everywhere
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xlArtemislx View Post
    Hello Arlorians!!!
    Today sadly I don't hv a cheerful story instead I want to share my frustration with a player. So here I go to explain everything in detail-
    I was in paradise pier and was selling Abaddon which is always worth 550k-600k and I met a guy called "draxcy" who was selling the new ashen wings for 600k so we decided to swap and he agreed after going to the auction. So we swapped and confirmed the deal.

Then an hour l8r the same guy came in other account and demanded me to return his wings and when I refused, cuz I loved the wings and the deal was done, which was a fair deal, he started going everywhere saying that I am a scammer.
    Tell me guys how is this a scam. We had a mutual agreement and we traded, he has no right to call me a scammer. I know how scammers r I hv myself been scammed for 15m+ and trust me they don't keep their accounts for long.
    Well after he went on saying I was a scammer a guy called "Are" came to settle the thing, we went to his house and we repeated the story. He too agreed that it was his fault.
    Now guys it won't be fair if I was banned bcuz of this guy would it. Tacos love this game and entertain ppl. These type of people, ruin the name of honest players. Pls post ur opinions and I hope some Dev responds too.
    Thank you all,
    Sometacoz
    At taco bro don't worry about this kinda stuff, STS look into stuff like this before giving the ban hammer, maybe he might even get banned for fake reports

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u