Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - We go... BACK TO THE BEACH this weekend!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I love how fast DL has developed over the past couple months, and I am excited to be a part of it. However, to be quite frank, while I love having the option to choose gold or platinum, I do not wish to pay 12m for every single alt I have bought with platinum over the years. I am not saying to make the vanity transferable to other players, merely having us be able to transfer it with our own alts.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aphorism For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aphorism View Post
    I love how fast DL has developed over the past couple months, and I am excited to be a part of it. However, to be quite frank, while I love having the option to choose gold or platinum, I do not wish to pay 12m for every single alt I have bought with platinum over the years. I am not saying to make the vanity transferable to other players, merely having us be able to transfer it with our own alts.
    agreed

+ there should be an effect on the set when u wear it as a whole to justify its price - a 5 sec burn effect or something ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iunar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aphorism View Post
    Legitimate Alts from the same account or belonging to another email? If it's the same account, I agree with your words.
    I also wish it were possible to stash items non-trade-friendly, just to be able to use it in my alternative slot.
    Cinco please consider this possibility, would this exception be very complex?

Thanks for the update and all your effort in dedicating some time to the DL.
    Last edited by Phosgore; 08-04-2018 at 08:10 AM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phosgore For This Useful Post: