Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My opinions on PVP

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Balance class damage and armor 1st, then we will spend money on gear and awakes.
    Balance means every class able to go against each other 1on1, then we will talk about clash.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Guys this idea is fine but just think about the consequences. If u disable awakenings some item fall in price and other rise up, that is a market manipulation (op awakend fall. Closed slot para or eye rise ). Just apply a reduction of armor in pvp. So if u are in a pvp zone total armor will be reduced by some % that make it playable again. At 41 is playable still today but as someone post, problem is in twink lv below 41. Maybe it is better to have a % armor reduction higher in lower zones and less effective in near endgame zones. That even help people approach to pvp because high armor players will lose the higher amaout of armor.
    People spend millions me included to pvp gears so : here is the deal

Create 3 different level in pvp:
    First rookie one :
    Kill and deaths don't affect kdr. And awakes are disabled. Just play for fun
    Second expert one:
    Kill and death affect kdr awakens disabled probably most of people will be here to reach achiewe and have some fun.
    Third pro one :
    kill and death in this zone count in kdr and count for lb pvp awaken are enabled.
    Only pro zone kills count for lb.
    maybe a Stat check in pro zone will be great to avoid dummy farm expecially in low lv (too low armored are considered dummy and can't enter).
    Also is needed a little balance to classes, expecially to mages.
    I think that's it, sorry for bad English, If I forgot something I hope someone reply to this, not in a dramatic way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Oh yeah btw please don't remove trulles forest. Trulle is bae

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

+1111 I want pvp back :'(

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wofie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Are any of you twink players at 49-63 (whatever level you play at) planning on going to 71 now that instakill is gone? Tdm is empty all day everyday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    Are any of you twink players at 49-63 (whatever level you play at) planning on going to 71 now that instakill is gone? Tdm is empty all day everyday.
    Insta kill is gone

Purge is around pm us for clash will gladly clash anyone

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorshock1 View Post
    Insta kill is gone

Purge is around pm us for clash will gladly clash anyone

No team i just play with whoever joins xD

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Lol what skill? Didn't know using macros was a skill..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

+1 Definitely need PVP bored out of my mind these days, would be awesome if there were separate leaderboards for each class if they dont balance the classes themselves. And PVP leaderboards should only account for players lvl 71 or 66+ imo because it would be less likely someone would dummy farm them because level 71 actually takes lots of work to get to, and if pvp actually does become more active at 66+ people will be unable to actually dummy farm because there are so many other players in the room~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

I typed a whole essay on why endgamers are bored even with events and need some competitive PvP but I just deleted it all because I thought "what's the point?". Yes, what's the point. It seems the developers are anti-anything-arcane-legends-pvp-related. If they weren't, they would've done more than just adding a new game mode to a already dead PvP. They could've added 50 new game modes but they'll all still be dead today for the same reason. To put this reason into perspective, I want to ask a few questions. What happens if the developers decided to remove the banner rewards from timed runs leaderboards, remove the banner rewards from the top player leaderboards and remove badge rewards from raid leaderboards?

Would you spend hundreds of millions of gold on %movement speed gear just to see your name on a board? Would you put any effort into getting level 71 gear? Would you buy any of these heroic pets? Would you even bother with achievements? Because it kinda amuses me that they expect us to spend all this gold on awakenings and gear just to PvP for fun.

So please, if you wish to leave PvP as it is. No problem, just make sure the PvE community also plays the game for "fun" instead of just us because it seems that class balance isn't the only thing that needs work

Talking about class balance, its the only thing that the developers had in their plans relating to PvP for this expansion (I personally asked and received the answer). The irony is, after such a thread has come out for the 1000th time they still believe class balance will make PvP active again, when the only possible solution is what they continue to reject, and they know this to be true.

Don't edit my post, there isn't a hint of drama. Its just my opinion. Unless we aren't allowed those anymore.
    Last edited by Perceval; 08-19-2018 at 02:53 PM.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Its not pvp but pve is dead to.i see many players ,old friends who stopped logging in .i dont understand if the spirit gears wer to be levelled in festerfang which means that map was more imp den raids why is there no drops in those maps and that everything is in riads which was not so successful to in lvl 66.rewards in fester maps would had motivated ppl to run more n levelling gears would had been fun den wt it feels like now just slogging all time .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

+1 sts should read and understand some players ideas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shubham View Post
    Its not pvp but pve is dead to.i see many players ,old friends who stopped logging in .i dont understand if the spirit gears wer to be levelled in festerfang which means that map was more imp den raids why is there no drops in those maps and that everything is in riads which was not so successful to in lvl 66.rewards in fester maps would had motivated ppl to run more n levelling gears would had been fun den wt it feels like now just slogging all time .
    In every cap, there is a point at which even PvE becomes dead for players. The difference is that back then, we had active-competitive PvP to keep us busy while the developers thought of new content.

Because there was PvP (with an objective) to keep us busy, you didn't get many complaints about PvE content coming slowly. The complaints these days making the developers rush are the reason why events are just recolored. But can you blame the complainers? They can do nothing else but wait till the next event.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the leaderboards made PvP active. As we can see after a few years now, removing the PvP leaderboards and stopping PvP tournaments was a drastic action that did not help the game for the better on the long run (the tdm and CTF kills leaderboards should've been pretty easy to detect cheaters. What did it take to use 1hr or so to comb through these leaderboards and find cheaters at the end of each week? - assuming you had the kill records of each player - its not like these leaderboards were not a source of income for the developers...imagine what could've been made out of all these heroic pets and awakenings if they were released back then).

Back then, we had a choice. PvP or PvE, play which you enjoy but now its just enjoy PvE or forget it. All games have cheaters, dummy farmers, botters, scripters etc. you name it.

#don'teditmyopinion
    Last edited by Justg; 08-20-2018 at 10:13 AM. Reason: #opinionsarefinebutdontthreatentoquitifyoudontgetyourway

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I still pvp at 61-63bracket. We have a small community doing clashes sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    In every cap, there is a point at which even PvE becomes dead for players. The difference is that back then, we had active-competitive PvP to keep us busy while the developers thought of new content.

Because there was PvP (with an objective) to keep us busy, you didn't get many complaints about PvE content coming slowly. The complaints these days making the developers rush are the reason why events are just recolored. But can you blame the complainers? They can do nothing else but wait till the next event.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the leaderboards made PvP active. As we can see after a few years now, removing the PvP leaderboards and stopping PvP tournaments was a drastic action that did not help the game for the better on the long run (the tdm and CTF kills leaderboards should've been pretty easy to detect cheaters. What did it take to use 1hr or so to comb through these leaderboards and find cheaters at the end of each week? - assuming you had the kill records of each player - its not like these leaderboards were not a source of income for the developers...imagine what could've been made out of all these heroic pets and awakenings if they were released back then).

Back then, we had a choice. PvP or PvE, play which you enjoy but now its just enjoy PvE or forget it. All games have cheaters, dummy farmers, botters, scripters etc. you name it.

#don'teditmyopinion
    I agree with this
    I have a question tho
    Why does sts strike down really hard on stuff that touches their pocket
    Why cant this be used on leaderboards

I enjoy this game i really do
    Just hate seeing it take this turn
    Ive seen everygame out there they all have a pvp leaderboard the pvp mechanics on this game is very enjoyable you have SOMETHING amazing here dont let it go to waste

Check out PVP (its mainly empty rooms not only at endgame)
    That's not alarming?Name:  Screenshot_2018-08-20-13-08-56.jpeg
Views: 139
Size:  52.3 KBName:  Screenshot_2018-08-20-13-09-42.jpeg
Views: 138
Size:  44.6 KBName:  Screenshot_2018-08-20-13-10-12.jpeg
Views: 129
Size:  51.6 KBName:  Screenshot_2018-08-20-13-11-17.jpeg
Views: 133
Size:  53.1 KB

Last edited by Terrorshock1; 08-20-2018 at 05:49 PM.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Terrorshock1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post

#don'teditmyopinion
    I totally agree with you .earlier people had options either pvp or pve now is only pve .but earlier atleast we had few maps to entertain ourslef .now is not the case .with more n more ppl quitting n no pvp the social content of the game which was so relaxing n enjoyable is dead to atm ..earlier we could sit and spend time chatting to if der was nothing to do but now will empty maps dead gc no pvp n more n more people quitting i mostly find boredom. Hope they fix pvp n plus find somethings to pve to so we can enjoy both
    Last edited by Shubham; 08-20-2018 at 03:45 PM.