Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu1205 View Post
Thanks for your opinion! I do agree on most of your parts, but I am still iffy on the fox damage. Overall, dex items should be given a slight tone up, so that each classes can play what they were designated to play, accordingly to the stats.

For bears, it's just not about dodge, the class overall needs some nerf on beck stomp damage overall lol As stated in the post, I had never seen a 30 bear nuking a 40 pally in my past pvp career. If the pally was a beginner at pally, I wouldn't say much, but this pally has a wide experience overall.
Dont get me wrong, i agree with you on fox. I think they have a very situational large amount of damage; depending on how they are played. Like i mentioned before, they have no place in the game with pl's mechanics - that's just the way it is.

Maybe their damage should be toned down slightly, i'm not really sure to be honest.

On the note with bears, i agree with you, looking at it again.

Obviously not trying to start an argument with you, please dont take my blunt responses to be of that nature. just adding to thread so that hopefully this all gets fixed, with our suggestions considered accordingly.