Thread: The Beginning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default The Beginning

Since the game started we’ve only seen one part Vampire District I think if they do add another campaign it should be what’s going on outside of the district (the real world). It would also introduce the vanity if you guys added vanity to the store to replace the old ones! Also maybe a mini game kinda like pvp but where werewolves are attacking the district and people need to defend it for so many waves to get a prize or points maybe this for a mini event. But we need more to do!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mindyaownbaby For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Yes, very good. I also expect continuations of the story and campaign, but PVP not please, guess it would be better only PVE even.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phosgore For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, just want to throw my two cents. Personally I love pvp and thrive on it in games. I do think for the current features pvp is good where it stands. But maybe implementing more player to player behaviors or actions would be a more interesting substitute to expanding pvp. For example actions in social areas like Giving someone a hug or kicking them in the shin lol. These could be put together in packs just like the current actions and sold to players for platinum.

I would say a lot of players stay online for the social side of the game and how it mixes well into playing the game as well. So for example if we upgraded the chat system, made it easier to use. Like separating world chat and pm because PM is terrible to follow when world chat is busy. Like have its own window for each player pm this would also dramatically improve how often players stay online and active in the social areas. This would enable better friendships within the game, and more clan unity communication wise.

Touching on scenarios and stories, I love the blitz option and the way it’s organized in groups is also easy to use and perfect. To avoid cramming or hard to follow I would take any further expansions on it and maybe create its own separate access point or button.

Another idea along the lines of adding more to do. Mounts or guardians, what if DL made big scary mounts. Guardian like creatures which assisted in killing or adding to your overall power somehow. Upon equipping either riding or having it follow you... kinda like a fairy but bigger and more expensive lions cats 3 headed Cerberus. The possibilities would be endless.

Anyways there just some thoughts on the suggestion.
    Last edited by Vexing; 08-08-2018 at 04:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Good ideas^^