Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-08-02 Content Update (257229)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anireuca View Post
    Tempest is weaker than a max h6..... wy talking about.
    a h6 isn't that good of a weapon. if you don't stack h/s with it, its bad. All its good for is damage. I prefer tempest coil over h6 and the rest of you commandos should too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nofox View Post
    a h6 isn't that good of a weapon. if you don't stack h/s with it, its bad. All its good for is damage. I prefer tempest coil over h6 and the rest of you commandos should too
    I didnt see you killing anybody with that tempest tho e.e not just yet

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Tempest hav a great increase in dodge

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

I didnt see you killing anybody with that tempest tho e.e not just yet
    i killed tickling and Ohio(both who had max pot and tacs)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Charles_Shadwick View Post
    Tempest hav a great increase in dodge

+2 dodge , i think you meant crit.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

+2 dodge , i think you meant crit.
    its not all about damage...especially when your opponents have more dmg than you. Why you think I've been preaching for coms to use tempest coil? Tempest Coil used to be the best weapon, then when mods came out, less people been using it. I have 60 dodge and 35 crit with the coil...and only 486 dps. Yet I beat people with 300-500 more dps than I do.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Cant kills what you cant hit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nofox View Post
    its not all about damage...especially when your opponents have more dmg than you. Why you think I've been preaching for coms to use tempest coil? Tempest Coil used to be the best weapon, then when mods came out, less people been using it. I have 60 dodge and 35 crit with the coil...and only 486 dps. Yet I beat people with 300-500 more dps than I do.
    Pistols have always been better than coils! If you are beating other coms that are using pistols against your coil then they suck!!!!! I agree tho, pvp is not all about damage. Hopefully Cinco is working on balancing everything out so pvp can go back to timing and coordination

Sent from a commando god

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I wonder if u com mains will whine about pvp balance when coms will most definitely end up being best class for pvp again after release of elite nap

So annoying to see you complain about engineers when this is probably literally the first and only time engineers are a good class in pvp

Will you complain that the other classes wont be as good after elite naps release? Doubt it, as long as com is good again

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilauncher View Post
    I wonder if u com mains will whine about pvp balance when coms will most definitely end up being best class for pvp again after release of elite nap

So annoying to see you complain about engineers when this is probably literally the first and only time engineers are a good class in pvp

Will you complain that the other classes wont be as good after elite naps release? Doubt it, as long as com is good again
    That's what I'm trying to say lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Is that a complain about us complaining?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Anireuca For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Engineers have never been a bad class, nor ops... I can name plenty of pro engineers (uafuad, asigreofray, artofwar, ridslayer are some of the best I've pvped against) that beat commandos and operatives easily. Only the bad pvp players are happy with the current unbalanced state of pvp. And FYI nobody is complaining specifically about one class... If you're a smart pvper then you'll know different ways to beat people that use napalms. I personally don't even like napalms, i think they are too easy to use for people that don't know much about coms and I'd rather use a shield with my pistol or coil. I don't know why Cinco is bringing them back instead of adding new styled weapons but i guess this is what the people want. This has nothing to do with coms being good again, comms were never the best class... There has never been a best class because every class is great if you're a smart pvper.

NEWSFLASH: IF YOU PVPED BEFORE MODIFICATIONS WERE ADDED AND YOU WEREN'T ABLE TO BEAT ANOTHER CLASS CONSISTENTLY OR AT ALL BECAUSE YOU THINK THEY WERE TOO OVERPOWERED, THEN YOU JUST SUCKED! (:

Sent from my book of facts
    Last edited by supah; 08-03-2018 at 08:27 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to supah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Tempest is weaker than a max h6..... wy talking about.
    He uses Tempest coil +140 for fun and it surprisingly works

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FwydChickn View Post
    He uses Tempest coil +140 for fun and it surprisingly works
    +130* I too noob for 140

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Doesnt mean that there was good engs means they were a good class, theres pro twink engs too, but theyre still not as good as op at all. Theres a reason theyre not as common

I was never bad at pvp before and post mods u can check my kd even, doesnt mean i still cant complain about coms. At least ops need to learn how to kite, same for eng and walling, coms more or less just move forward, dodge and just crit everything

Pre mods most fights just straight up depended on rng, if u can wall and stall crit skill u win, if u miss youre dead. Previously "good" coms are just mad now cause they cant just without thought rush down engineers with nap and shave 50% of hp using one combo like they used to

/rant, tbh i just hope cinco adds modless pvp arena so that pvp isnt as dumb as it is now. Feels like some jrpg where everyone heals tons and have 700 dps now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

If you want balanced pvp you won't find it on a mmorpg, especially on a mobile one where there is no variation in builds and 3 classes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Doesnt mean that there was good engs means they were a good class, theres pro twink engs too, but theyre still not as good as op at all. Theres a reason theyre not as common

I was never bad at pvp before and post mods u can check my kd even, doesnt mean i still cant complain about coms. At least ops need to learn how to kite, same for eng and walling, coms more or less just move forward, dodge and just crit everything

Pre mods most fights just straight up depended on rng, if u can wall and stall crit skill u win, if u miss youre dead. Previously "good" coms are just mad now cause they cant just without thought rush down engineers with nap and shave 50% of hp using one combo like they used to

/rant, tbh i just hope cinco adds modless pvp arena so that pvp isnt as dumb as it is now. Feels like some jrpg where everyone heals tons and have 700 dps now
    Have you even pvped with a comm? It's obvious, you know nothing about how comm pvp works... Engineers and operatives have always been classes that rely entirely on range+dmg/range+heal+dmg. Commanders have always been the class that relies on tanking and getting up close to your opponent. Like I said in the earlier post, you just sucked if you weren't able to create a gameplan against a comm constantly coming at you with a napalm. Before mods, tanking your opponent and coming at them with a gameplan is literally what comm pvp was about. Now that everyone has higher damage, commanders can no longer tank unless they're able to get away from the damage, get crits early in a fight, or pray that their dodge kicks in. You're so fixated on the bizzare idea that coms are just mad because they can't tank and run down on you with a napalm, you can't even see the logic... How about you be mad at the person who plans to add stronger napalms into the game and the people that are asking for it?

Sent from the finger tips of your true father

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Adding a more armor to the item mod list is not the smartest move