Quote Originally Posted by ilauncher View Post
Doesnt mean that there was good engs means they were a good class, theres pro twink engs too, but theyre still not as good as op at all. Theres a reason theyre not as common

I was never bad at pvp before and post mods u can check my kd even, doesnt mean i still cant complain about coms. At least ops need to learn how to kite, same for eng and walling, coms more or less just move forward, dodge and just crit everything

Pre mods most fights just straight up depended on rng, if u can wall and stall crit skill u win, if u miss youre dead. Previously "good" coms are just mad now cause they cant just without thought rush down engineers with nap and shave 50% of hp using one combo like they used to

/rant, tbh i just hope cinco adds modless pvp arena so that pvp isnt as dumb as it is now. Feels like some jrpg where everyone heals tons and have 700 dps now
Have you even pvped with a comm? It's obvious, you know nothing about how comm pvp works... Engineers and operatives have always been classes that rely entirely on range+dmg/range+heal+dmg. Commanders have always been the class that relies on tanking and getting up close to your opponent. Like I said in the earlier post, you just sucked if you weren't able to create a gameplan against a comm constantly coming at you with a napalm. Before mods, tanking your opponent and coming at them with a gameplan is literally what comm pvp was about. Now that everyone has higher damage, commanders can no longer tank unless they're able to get away from the damage, get crits early in a fight, or pray that their dodge kicks in. You're so fixated on the bizzare idea that coms are just mad because they can't tank and run down on you with a napalm, you can't even see the logic... How about you be mad at the person who plans to add stronger napalms into the game and the people that are asking for it?

Sent from the finger tips of your true father