Thread: Hear Me Out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default Hear Me Out

Dl should add a system like arcane not the same exact thing but like......
    LOOT BOXES!

Gold Version: chance at relic weapons and some vanity (older vanity, some of the current plat vanities)

PLATNUM version: The new red elder weapons and All NEW VANITY ITEMS!

I know people will get mad but there has to be a balance between people that spend money and don’t, but this way everyone can still do it! Also it would help people get stuff and be happy, it would also increase events and updates!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mindyaownbaby For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

There is way to much vanity in the game already sorry to say more vanity will just cause a overload and prices will continue to decrease this is why gold loot forging system is in place so even noobs can get rich overtime from farming in blackcat room and they can buy items in auction i think the game is balanced. If items becomes easy to obtain then all the people that spend money would have sent hundreds of dollars for nothing

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Timeout For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Just my opinion i don't spend money but who knows :P i agree with the Loot Box thing tho but with other new items

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Timeout For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mindyaownbaby View Post
    LOOT BOXES!

Gold Version: chance at relic weapons and some vanity (older vanity, some of the current plat vanities)

I know people will get mad but there has to be a balance between people that spend money and don’t, but this way everyone can still do it! Also it would help people get stuff and be happy, it would also increase events and updates!
    Loot boxes as u mentioned are good idea. Once loot boxes are launched. Auction system and Trading system fails. Game is getting balanced by more and more events. And Ofcourse there is more vanity and gems in the game than players in DL.

It is right time, STS need to work on expansion of community, promotions, Ads and tutorials.

Most of newbie player quits the game because at level 12-20. You know why? That newbie don't got enough gold to buy blood packs or don't got package to level up faster, don't know how the powers works, don't know what all are good weapons. And he checks the store, that newbie will be mad. Everything on store-high-staked platinum outfit and also random platinum weapons&gems.

Newbie will go to explore new places in Vampire District. Ofcourse PvP too. There our DL pros(acting noobs) waiting for newbie to farm till quits.

There is no tutorial how to play PvP. There is no newbie/beginner package, newbie platinum offers. Etc..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to themythrise For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timeout View Post
    There is way to much vanity in the game already sorry to say more vanity will just cause a overload and prices will continue to decrease this is why gold loot forging system is in place so even noobs can get rich overtime from farming in blackcat room and they can buy items in auction i think the game is balanced. If items becomes easy to obtain then all the people that spend money would have sent hundreds of dollars for nothing
    True. More vanity than players in the game. Now a days, prices are little bit crazy but I'm sure Cinco working harder to make game balanced. DL need new players to expand the DL Community. Hoping some promotions, new beginner packages and offers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Yes dl need new players but ot will cause overload dl not big game idk but i would like to see new players gl =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Santosh Elangadi View Post
    True. More vanity than players in the game. Now a days, prices are little bit crazy but I'm sure Cinco working harder to make game balanced. DL need new players to expand the DL Community. Hoping some promotions, new beginner packages and offers.
    Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk
    Hi love
    It's. M F
    Sila. ❤Rose
    lovel love love love

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Yes true
    And i think something else
    New player quits
    He cant play missions becuz its hard no one help and the same lvl or near cant found
    Nothing drop for them
    Not enough gold they earn
    They can't do anything lvl 20-30
    Can't enter old town
    They r weak
    The mission end at lvl 26 I guess
    So player can't find anything interesting
    No one know newbies so no friends lol
    Kinda alone boring weak they will leave
    So what's the solution
    I guess let high player can enter low missions?
    IDK
    Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    Loot boxes as u mentioned are good idea. Once loot boxes are launched. Auction system and Trading system fails. Game is getting balanced by more and more events. And Ofcourse there is more vanity and gems in the game than players in DL.

It is right time, STS need to work on expansion of community, promotions, Ads and tutorials.

Most of newbie player quits the game because at level 12-20. You know why? That newbie don't got enough gold to buy blood packs or don't got package to level up faster, don't know how the powers works, don't know what all are good weapons. And he checks the store, that newbie will be mad. Everything on store-high-staked platinum outfit and also random platinum weapons&gems.

Newbie will go to explore new places in Vampire District. Ofcourse PvP too. There our DL pros(acting noobs) waiting for newbie to farm till quits.

There is no tutorial how to play PvP. There is no newbie/beginner package, newbie platinum offers. Etc..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    Hi love
    It's. M F
    Sila. ❤Rose
    lovel love love love

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I want boxes but not key I hate key don't make key please golden key silver key
    Wow I have the box but I can't open it
    Just kick it or hit it with your sword xD
    LOOT BOXES!

Hi love
    It's. M F
    Sila. ❤Rose
    lovel love love love

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I for one don’t think there is ever enough of vanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timeout View Post
    I don’t think they have enough

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Lol he is just funny we really need weekly outfits with new designs and hair and wigs faces missions this game need to be big
    I don’t think they have enough
    Hi love
    It's. M F
    Sila. ❤Rose
    lovel love love love