Thread: Pvp ideas

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Default Pvp ideas

just wanna suggest something can you guys please make leags bronze,silver,gold,platinum,diamond and the highest is titanium this’ll be more interesting and it’ll lessen the chance of people getting farmed in pvp also for each leag you guys should add in rare weap and gems that people may be able to buy once they reach that leag make a vendor for those rare stuff and forgotten items and vanity and stuff like that I hope you guys hear me out I just wanna help some other pvpers that’s struggling to fight the powerful ones also add in the guild event arena just for a place for other people to practice with total of 2 people inside that way there will be no interference against other players please hear me out cause this will be good for all of us that wants to pvp
    (Ideas by me nd xbloody)

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nadineelfen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nadineelfen View Post
    just wanna suggest something can you guys please make leags bronze,silver,gold,platinum,diamond and the highest is titanium this’ll be more interesting and it’ll lessen the chance of people getting farmed in pvp also for each leag you guys should add in rare weap and gems that people may be able to buy once they reach that leag make a vendor for those rare stuff and forgotten items and vanity and stuff like that I hope you guys hear me out I just wanna help some other pvpers that’s struggling to fight the powerful ones also add in the guild event arena just for a place for other people to practice with total of 2 people inside that way there will be no interference against other players please hear me out cause this will be good for all of us that wants to pvp
    (Ideas by me nd xbloody)

Now a days, new games has this leag(tier) system on PVP. Everyday all players play PvP and PvP system randomly matches the players. This system best works for Duels only. But inturn some players u mentioned also need to fight powerful ones. They are powerful doesn't mean that u or some other cannot become powerful. I feel DL PVP System is way easier than other but no reward system.

Reward system for Duel PVP can be implemented on level 42 and above only. The reward cannot be rare weapon/gems. Those gems and weapons are the only reason others are powerful. But there can be a tiny reward like max 2-5 plats for 3-5 winning streaks in a day/week.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Santosh Elangadi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Santosh Elangadi View Post
    Now a days, new games has this leag(tier) system on PVP. Everyday all players play PvP and PvP system randomly matches the players. This system best works for Duels only. But inturn some players u mentioned also need to fight powerful ones. They are powerful doesn't mean that u or some other cannot become powerful. I feel DL PVP System is way easier than other but no reward system.

Reward system for Duel PVP can be implemented on level 42 and above only. The reward cannot be rare weapon/gems. Those gems and weapons are the only reason others are powerful. But there can be a tiny reward like max 2-5 plats for 3-5 winning streaks in a day/week.
    Completely agree

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Faazepev For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

(Ideas by me nd xbloody)

Very good idea. :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Phosgore For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I like the intent of this idea. A different league for different skill levels. I'm slightly biased towards how the system is currently because that's how I gained skills in pvp...by wanting to gain revenge on those who thought they were super pro. I'd hate to rob the new generation of that but having a place where their skills could mature might be ok.

Like the guild only pvp. Please do this and lock those two or 3 rivaling guilds out of normal pvp. Each one gangs you for the rest of your life if you happen to have played against them even in one match. Let those 10-15 people play with themselves. No big loss

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Ty for ur comment^^
    Quote Originally Posted by astro1 View Post
    I like the intent of this idea. A different league for different skill levels. I'm slightly biased towards how the system is currently because that's how I gained skills in pvp...by wanting to gain revenge on those who thought they were super pro. I'd hate to rob the new generation of that but having a place where their skills could mature might be ok.

Like the guild only pvp. Please do this and lock those two or 3 rivaling guilds out of normal pvp. Each one gangs you for the rest of your life if you happen to have played against them even in one match. Let those 10-15 people play with themselves. No big loss

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

This game once had a skill gap now lol where it at tho. Lucky combos. I guess combos is still a thing. Pvp is dying u hear our opinions but u still do nothing. Way way back in lvl 41 when there was no such thing as forge rats, and darkbinding worked pretty well. Rats did damage and also stunned opponents idly anyone in their right mind would only let rats stun but it is what it is. All u see now is fire fire fire and if u lucky a weapon combo lol. Cinco u have out done yourself man thx for the best pvp system . Man I use to enjoy pvp back then come online get 1k kills a day now 20 kills then leave. If u guys did this then more pvp players will come back from retirement and that is
    #1 buff rats make it deal dmg and stun
    #2 remove this lucky weapon combo u just turn noobs into pros for no reason
    #3 we should be able to pay 50 plat to lock a forge that way it's a win win situation
    #4 vanities should never give u pvp stats
    #5the ctf glitch still works its been yrs the flag glitch
    #6 do that and u see all the old players coming back

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dequan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

doesn't matter how much i like this idea since mostly all pvp games have this sort of rank tier (league of legends, overwatch and so on)
    but this will not work on Dl, let me explain.
    other pvp related games have enough players.
    by this i mean over a million >>>> PVP players <<<<
    dark legends is normaly a RPG meaning not all the players are interested in the PVP genre
    this means if u are gonna work with player ranks u will end up finding almost no one in pvp
    second of all dark legends pvp will never be fair by that said i mean it will always be a 4v5 3v5 one person who is afk/ just sitting or even someone with a lower lv who's trying to fight in your team not to forget people will farm their own accounts to reach that highest tier and that would just be straight up cheating but by now we know people will do that
    i really like your idea but i just think this won't work in the game
    just call me ava

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LauraxD For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I get what u saying yh some people farm their alts bcuz no one plays pvp like before. If the game dying then cinco should get himself more moderators to help him fix the game. If u take out weapon combo not only will people enjoy the game more but they will invest.more.money in it. There use to be a time when if u lucky u would knock down an opponent in pvp then spam attack no combo nothing which made the game better now. The only thing I die by is random noobs getting combo. Like super neg kdr people.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dequan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

(Ideas by me nd xbloody)

leags for players will kill pvp and make it dead more than it is already so no thanks plus adding a guild event arena thing will make farming alts for people easier and that's not what we want, leave suggesting pvp ideas for pro players we don't want pvp ruined more than it is already. thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

pvp is already dead and you people ideas will destroy it even more so please put pvp aside and leave to the old and pro players that actually know what's good for the game, when it comes to pvp we gotta think of every detail, advantages and disadvantages, posting just like that doesn't help

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IShootFirst For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

many things work in other games but will never work in DL so let's not ruin it more thanks for listening, just my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

just my opinion thanks for listening

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

This mmo is too small and PvP is dead. Too little players to make a league base system. sts should focus on just vanity and then make a new mmo.
    Even AL seems dead these days
    JP