Thread: Pvp ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Default Pvp ideas

just wanna suggest something can you guys please make leags bronze,silver,gold,platinum,diamond and the highest is titanium thisíll be more interesting and itíll lessen the chance of people getting farmed in pvp also for each leag you guys should add in rare weap and gems that people may be able to buy once they reach that leag make a vendor for those rare stuff and forgotten items and vanity and stuff like that I hope you guys hear me out I just wanna help some other pvpers thatís struggling to fight the powerful ones also add in the guild event arena just for a place for other people to practice with total of 2 people inside that way there will be no interference against other players please hear me out cause this will be good for all of us that wants to pvp
    (Ideas by me nd xbloody)

Envoyť de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nadineelfen For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nadineelfen View Post
    just wanna suggest something can you guys please make leags bronze,silver,gold,platinum,diamond and the highest is titanium thisíll be more interesting and itíll lessen the chance of people getting farmed in pvp also for each leag you guys should add in rare weap and gems that people may be able to buy once they reach that leag make a vendor for those rare stuff and forgotten items and vanity and stuff like that I hope you guys hear me out I just wanna help some other pvpers thatís struggling to fight the powerful ones also add in the guild event arena just for a place for other people to practice with total of 2 people inside that way there will be no interference against other players please hear me out cause this will be good for all of us that wants to pvp
    (Ideas by me nd xbloody)

Now a days, new games has this leag(tier) system on PVP. Everyday all players play PvP and PvP system randomly matches the players. This system best works for Duels only. But inturn some players u mentioned also need to fight powerful ones. They are powerful doesn't mean that u or some other cannot become powerful. I feel DL PVP System is way easier than other but no reward system.

Reward system for Duel PVP can be implemented on level 42 and above only. The reward cannot be rare weapon/gems. Those gems and weapons are the only reason others are powerful. But there can be a tiny reward like max 2-5 plats for 3-5 winning streaks in a day/week.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Santosh Elangadi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Santosh Elangadi View Post
    Now a days, new games has this leag(tier) system on PVP. Everyday all players play PvP and PvP system randomly matches the players. This system best works for Duels only. But inturn some players u mentioned also need to fight powerful ones. They are powerful doesn't mean that u or some other cannot become powerful. I feel DL PVP System is way easier than other but no reward system.

Reward system for Duel PVP can be implemented on level 42 and above only. The reward cannot be rare weapon/gems. Those gems and weapons are the only reason others are powerful. But there can be a tiny reward like max 2-5 plats for 3-5 winning streaks in a day/week.
    Completely agree

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Faazepev For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nadineelfen View Post
    just wanna suggest something can you guys please make leags bronze,silver,gold,platinum,diamond and the highest is titanium this’ll be more interesting and it’ll lessen the chance of people getting farmed in pvp also for each leag you guys should add in rare weap and gems that people may be able to buy once they reach that leag make a vendor for those rare stuff and forgotten items and vanity and stuff like that I hope you guys hear me out I just wanna help some other pvpers that’s struggling to fight the powerful ones also add in the guild event arena just for a place for other people to practice with total of 2 people inside that way there will be no interference against other players please hear me out cause this will be good for all of us that wants to pvp
    (Ideas by me nd xbloody)

Very good idea. :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Phosgore For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I like the intent of this idea. A different league for different skill levels. I'm slightly biased towards how the system is currently because that's how I gained skills in pvp...by wanting to gain revenge on those who thought they were super pro. I'd hate to rob the new generation of that but having a place where their skills could mature might be ok.

Like the guild only pvp. Please do this and lock those two or 3 rivaling guilds out of normal pvp. Each one gangs you for the rest of your life if you happen to have played against them even in one match. Let those 10-15 people play with themselves. No big loss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Ty for ur comment^^
    Quote Originally Posted by astro1 View Post
    I like the intent of this idea. A different league for different skill levels. I'm slightly biased towards how the system is currently because that's how I gained skills in pvp...by wanting to gain revenge on those who thought they were super pro. I'd hate to rob the new generation of that but having a place where their skills could mature might be ok.

Like the guild only pvp. Please do this and lock those two or 3 rivaling guilds out of normal pvp. Each one gangs you for the rest of your life if you happen to have played against them even in one match. Let those 10-15 people play with themselves. No big loss