Thread: Inventory Slots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Default Inventory Slots

ty for the character-bound options for vanities being available for gold so they're accessible for players who don't buy plat but with these upcoming events and all the past ones, inventory slots are becoming filled up

without the free plat offers and tapjoy being weird it's hard to buy inventory slots, but nobody wants to miss out on buying the vanities just because we don't have enough space

can we either get the option to buy inventory slots with gold, or be able to stash the character-bound vanities we've bought, i mean we've earned them why does it matter if more than one character gets to wear them?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iunar For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iunar View Post
    ty for the character-bound options for vanities being available for gold so they're accessible for players who don't buy plat but with these upcoming events and all the past ones, inventory slots are becoming filled up

without the free plat offers and tapjoy being weird it's hard to buy inventory slots, but nobody wants to miss out on buying the vanities just because we don't have enough space

can we either get the option to buy inventory slots with gold, or be able to stash the character-bound vanities we've bought, i mean we've earned them why does it matter if more than one character gets to wear them?
    true

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Billthevamp For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

True. Need option to expand the inventory slots for gold. In future, there will be more vanities, weapon & gems. Purchasing inventory slots using gold or 80% off using platinum can be introduced.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to themythrise For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    True. Need option to expand the inventory slots for gold. In future, there will be more vanities, weapon & gems. Purchasing inventory slots using gold or 80% off using platinum can be introduced.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    fr but even if the plat is discounted people still won't have access cus some don't buy plat and the free plat offers aren't working

can we please get new plat sites too fyber got removed and that was the one that was working but tapjoy - the one that doesn't is still available to us? how does that work ??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Please! please sts we need this. I get putting vanity and weapons and stuff behind platinum, you need more money.
    But inventory and or stash? Come on... please guys. Make it a lot of gold, fine! That's fine guys. But we need a gold option.
    And respecing?... what if a new player doesn't know better and picked stuff they don't like or doesn't work well?

We need a good option for many of the platinum things.
    That
    Or fix how you do your offers and always reward us. please.
    In game name: Xzandra - level 46

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

bumping

cinco can you pls find a solution to this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

I also agree, if the item belongs to me should not be locked in only my main character, my alt of the same account should access it, of course hiding in the safe would help a lot in space also, I have many stash slot, so I should use them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phosgore View Post
    I also agree, if the item belongs to me should not be locked in only my main character, my alt of the same account should access it, of course hiding in the safe would help a lot in space also, I have many stash slot, so I should use them.
    yeah i think 50+ character-bound items exist now which is unfair to players with only 50 slots, it's only fair that inventory slots are made for gold or we can stash them so they don't become tradeable

for someone with 50 slots they might have weps/gems and don't have space for them, it's not right to limit them or make them have to choose which vanity sets they want to keep or miss out on new ones just because they're limited in space

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iunar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

True my inventory almost full need more inventory slots