Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The Deadly Duo Event: 2v2 PvP in the Crypt this weekend!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Cinco you should repair offers cuz u did 10x offers and no plats and from nightly reward i dont get any 5 week and no one so repair offers please and make platinums tradeable i know it sounds crazy but whatever..
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Angel S-300 View Post
    This is exactly why I'm personally against PvP exclusive events... If you don't happen to have this perfect designed op build then you don't stand a chance. And guess what? Poor people can't respec either since plat offers don't work.

PvP is optional, but many like me are suffering cause this and going to miss out on awesome vanity because this, and the tradable ones that will be in auction will be WAY overpriced.

I'm not hating on STS, just... Kinda isn't fair, yknow?...
    No way I'll be able to get even bronze tier with my build. Unless friends help me maybe.
    I'm sorry to those who will also suffer. Hmu in game and pm me and I'll try and help you too if you wish
    Sent from my PMT5287_4G using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emtrihew For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    I suggest adding a seperate vendor that sells the vanitys for a higher gold amount but not too extreme maybe 5-10million?
    3m per set since there's 3 sets is more reasonable since gold tier players only have to pay 250k

cinco pls consider this

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iunar View Post
    3m per set since there's 3 sets is more reasonable since gold tier players only have to pay 250k

cinco pls consider this
    If the reward vanity can be available for 3m per set for non-pvper (kind very cheap). Then pvpers, it should be reduced like
    30k for gold tier, 70k silver and 120k for bronze tier.

5m-10m may be fair price though. Making 10k score points in PvP is not easy though. You have to kill 1000. It's ain't joke!!! Most time consuming than making 100k Pve points

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    If the reward vanity can be available for 3m per set for non-pvper (kind very cheap). Then pvpers, it should be reduced like
    30k for gold tier, 70k silver and 120k for bronze tier.

5m-10m may be fair price though. Making 10k score points in PvP is not easy though. You have to kill 1000. It's ain't joke!!! Most time consuming than making 100k Pve points

most pro pvpers who are dominating the event are rich enough to buy 3 sets totalling to 750k or whatever depending on your tier

if cinco lets people who dont participate in the event get access to the rewards, the sets should be around 3m each for everyone rich and poor since it's poor players who are disadvantaged here, not you and im guessing you're enough of a pro pvper to reach 10k in 3 days

that's just my 2 cents anyway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Five I hope to take action with people who insult and humiliate the players who only want to play with me because they bothered me many years ago and they even had to leave the game.

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #66
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Since this is designed to be an individual player leaderboard event I don't think it would be fair to allow rewards without any measure of participation whatsoever.

That said, I do think it would be fair to adjust the event in the following ways:
    1. Add a way for PVE players to score points. Specifically by awarding 5 points for killing Elite Force Commandos (that can spawn randomly anywhere in the game).
    2. Double the amount of points you get for PVP kills (in effort to off-set the participation effects of the PVE element above).
    3. Allow PVP points to be scored in any PVP zone as an additional incentive for those who enjoy the competitive nature of the event.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Since this is designed to be an individual player leaderboard event I don't think it would be fair to allow rewards without any measure of participation whatsoever.

That said, I do think it would be fair to adjust the event in the following ways:
    1. Add a way for PVE players to score points. Specifically by awarding 5 points for killing Elite Force Commandos (that can spawn randomly anywhere in the game).
    2. Double the amount of points you get for PVP kills (in effort to off-set the participation effects of the PVE element above).
    3. Allow PVP points to be scored in any PVP zone as an additional incentive for those who enjoy the competitive nature of the event.
    True..this event not meant for only pvpers. Everyone can participate, everybody allowed above lvl 42. I know there are old players and rich players in the game and they play PvP hard.

Indeed It won't be fair to allow rewards for non participation. It's is Duo event, someone other pvp player might there to help other too.

Enjoy the event))

10. The Following User Says Thank You to themythrise For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

This definitely seems more fair for all types of players while them still needing to do something specific and will have to work harder if not working on the main part of the event, and still having a fair chance at rewards if they work hard enough ^^
    In game name: Xzandra - level 46

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Tysm^^

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Cinco, you said it's not fair. But things are on the table. You made update which is unacceptable. Many pvpers playing PVP harder. Now Rules, Purpose, Points everything changed. That's truly ruined the purpose of this event.

What's the point of making Deadly Duo 2Vs2 PVP. Better if you make this vanity randomly dropping new maps than making bad event. That's very unfair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Oh i cant find elite force

Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk
    Hi love
    It's. M F
    Sila. ❤Rose
    lovel love love love

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by magic formula View Post
    Oh i cant find elite force

Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk
    Old maps

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Timeout For This Useful Post:

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #74
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Maybe I’ll just name the next event “Alt Apocalypse” so it all makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Those aren't alts and look you forgot Puzzyking Coldchil and Convulsion
    Took these while farming you (Puzzyking)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Lol
    Maybe I’ll just name the next event “Alt Apocalypse” so it all makes sense.

Sent from my PMT5287_4G using Tapatalk

22.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #77
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Score points. Have fun. Be Evil. I love you all.

| | | |

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: