Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The Deadly Duo Event: 2v2 PvP in the Crypt this weekend!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Not let any irrelevant subjects earn attention tink nd tush event looks great thnks cinco but ya 65 k invividual its to much ..

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #42
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

To encourage players who don't normally PVP to participate in the event I have lowered the score thresholds considerably.
    Bronze is now 500 points. Silver 2,500. Gold is 10,000... or 50 kills, 250 kills, 1000 kills, respectively.

I would bet that with a little help 50 kills in 3 days is totally achievable even for folks who don't normally PVP.
    And for competitive players who will easily rack up 5000 or more kills in the first 2 days... the 10K threshold means you don't have to grind your butt off all weekend ;-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    To encourage players who don't normally PVP to participate in the event I have lowered the score thresholds considerably.
    Bronze is now 500 points. Silver 2,500. Gold is 10,000... or 50 kills, 250 kills, 1000 kills, respectively.

I would bet that with a little help 50 kills in 3 days is totally achievable even for folks who don't normally PVP.
    And for competitive players who will easily rack up 5000 or more kills in the first 2 days... the 10K threshold means you don't have to grind your butt off all weekend ;-)
    We just have to thank.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Phosgore For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Thank you so much.

Enviado de meu SM-G610M usando o Tapatalk

🦋 S N L 🌙

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Erzsebethbat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Thnks cinco

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    not let any irrelevant subjects earn attention tink nd tush event looks great thnks cinco but ya 65 k invividual its to much ..
    xdd this time i have lab so may be no duel xddd
    gl to u n kursed and all others

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Keph View Post
    If you don't PvP don't play the event
    No need to cry on here

No pvp players cry during PvE events
    Who's crying? Everyone I see seems to just be talking and lightly expressing opinions friend ^^
    And pve is the base of the game, everyone does it. You have to first to even start PvP silly! And to my knowledge you can't level up in pvp, correct? This would mean everyone has to play pve to even play PvP since everyone is high level (plus the event being level 41 and up) so, unless someone is a rare case of ONLY playing the tutorial mission then being rich enough to level up through platinum, then it is obvious that pvp is optional and pve is the main mandatory part of this game. That is, unless you don't play the game at all but we wouldn't be talking then xD lol

So yeah, pve players like myself (although I am flexible) simply wish there was an option for them.
    I'd be fine if they made a PvP event item(s) for everyone who doesn't participate STUPID expensive.
    Either way, I respect and understand their decision! I just am expressing how I feel on this, you know? Friendly constructive opinions an such ^^
    In game name: Xzandra - level 46

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Death Angel S-300 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

10k doesn't seem so bad, I just want a different arena,not like the last 1v1 arena where some just brim run and grab heart.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to xstriker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Thanks Cinco! I'm definitely gonna try now. Don't know how well I'll do xD but am still gonna try ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Thanks Cinco! I'm definitely gonna try now. Don't know how well I'll do xD but am still gonna try ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Now its fair thx cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

thank you cinco and stay cool!!!!! it's hot in texas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Tysm cinco^^

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

19. The Following User Says Thank You to nadineelfen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Thanks Cinco,

Try out a less nerfed version of dark binding as well for this event. I guarantee you almost 100% of the players will be using brim combo in some form (much like last event). This should cue you in to the unbalance of this combo. Before brimstone was available there were a good variety of rat builds, fire builds, kite, and skill builds that used nearly all the powers on the skill tree. This game is not called Brim Legends...but it certainly feels like it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to astro1 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astro1 View Post
    Thanks Cinco,

Try out a less nerfed version of dark binding as well for this event. I guarantee you almost 100% of the players will be using brim combo in some form (much like last event). This should cue you in to the unbalance of this combo. Before brimstone was available there were a good variety of rat builds, fire builds, kite, and skill builds that used nearly all the powers on the skill tree. This game is not called Brim Legends...but it certainly feels like it.
    It is certainly the Brim legends. Only power dominating in the PVP. This the deadiliest combo which can made farther distance.
    Sometime I feel like also FB & Brimstone stone combo is overpowered. Dark Bind, Ghost Strike, Vermin Sawrm(Rats), Curse, Leap are underpowered.

As far I know from the skill tree,

All One branch powers are PVP dominating,

All other branch powers are PvE dominating.

Remaining other branch powers for debuff/supportive.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

23. The Following User Says Thank You to themythrise For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    It is certainly the Brim legends. Only power dominating in the PVP. This the deadiliest combo which can made farther distance.
    Sometime I feel like also FB & Brimstone stone combo is overpowered. Dark Bind, Ghost Strike, Vermin Sawrm(Rats), Curse, Leap are underpowered.

As far I know from the skill tree,

All One branch powers are PVP dominating,

All other branch powers are PvE dominating.

Remaining other branch powers for debuff/supportive.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    This is exactly why I'm personally against PvP exclusive events... If you don't happen to have this perfect designed op build then you don't stand a chance. And guess what? Poor people can't respec either since plat offers don't work.

PvP is optional, but many like me are suffering cause this and going to miss out on awesome vanity because this, and the tradable ones that will be in auction will be WAY overpriced.

I'm not hating on STS, just... Kinda isn't fair, yknow?...
    No way I'll be able to get even bronze tier with my build. Unless friends help me maybe.
    I'm sorry to those who will also suffer. Hmu in game and pm me and I'll try and help you too if you wish

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Death Angel S-300 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Agree that if someone not did pvp then he/she can't reach or hardly reach even silver tier but good luck to all because most ppl not do PVP
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Angel S-300 View Post
    This is exactly why I'm personally against PvP exclusive events... If you don't happen to have this perfect designed op build then you don't stand a chance. And guess what? Poor people can't respec either since plat offers don't work.

PvP is optional, but many like me are suffering cause this and going to miss out on awesome vanity because this, and the tradable ones that will be in auction will be WAY overpriced.

No way I'll be able to get even bronze tier with my build. Unless friends help me maybe.
    I'm sorry to those who will also suffer. Hmu in game and pm me and I'll try and help you too if you wish
    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tusharreings For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Who's crying? Everyone I see seems to just be talking and lightly expressing opinions friend ^^
    And pve is the base of the game, everyone does it. You have to first to even start PvP silly! And to my knowledge you can't level up in pvp, correct? This would mean everyone has to play pve to even play PvP since everyone is high level (plus the event being level 41 and up) so, unless someone is a rare case of ONLY playing the tutorial mission then being rich enough to level up through platinum, then it is obvious that pvp is optional and pve is the main mandatory part of this game. That is, unless you don't play the game at all but we wouldn't be talking then xD lol

So yeah, pve players like myself (although I am flexible) simply wish there was an option for them.
    I'd be fine if they made a PvP event item(s) for everyone who doesn't participate STUPID expensive.
    Either way, I respect and understand their decision! I just am expressing how I feel on this, you know? Friendly constructive opinions an such ^^
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Kusa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

preaachhhh

people who don't pvp can't just become pro pvpers in less than a week and get all the best gems/weps for the event in such a short amount of time and even become any good without getting farmed. we don't have the plat or the gold to do it

if this event is going to stay an individual tier can you please make a very high gold option for those who couldnt participate which kinda ruins the purpose of the event but people shouldn't have to miss out on brand new vanity sets that won't come back just because they dont/can't pvp

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iunar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Not a fan of this event. Really unfair to people who don’t pvp and even new players. You can’t just learn overnight as someone above said . Please add another way for those of us who don’t pvp to get the new vanity. This isn’t very inclusive to everyone. Many people are upset in game because they keep getting killed by these older pvpers (some bullys) They don’t want to partipate because they will just get killed and earn nothing . It’s very unfair . I suggest adding a seperate vendor that sells the vanitys for a higher gold amount but not too extreme maybe 5-10million?
    Last edited by Tinkerbelldoll; 08-10-2018 at 05:39 AM.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post: