Thread: Ties during big events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yofyo View Post
    you see me complaining?
    i am stating facts in terms of how this game is now a days

We understand your mad because someone had more gold to waste than you, and proved it with the experience you mentioned on the first page.

At this point your just taking it out on anyone here you can. Maybe if you didnt have such a personal issue with this specific event, you could be more objective.

You got triggered by the word competition, and here we are now. Just stating facts. Also i have the assumption you or some1 close to you tied on lb this event.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

I agree with the cap of number of ties, as it will give some considerations.

Pros:

Problem with the #10 is that many want them. There was a case that #10 had 130k pts, #11 has 128k, and #12 has 115k pts. You can see that how the #11 wanted the #10 reward as much as how the #10 sees it.

The player at #11 would try to convince the #10 to have a tie as both nearly spent the same effort. In the end both will benefit from the reward.

Point of the ties is for consideration.

Don't forget that people are encouraged to keep running #10 due to this, as they have friends that will let them tie.

Cons:

We all know there are numerous cases that people suddenly break ties last minute. It really hurts, makes drama, arguements and threatens to leave game. That is why some dont like ties.

Another thing is that regular lb runners are dependent of the ties, thats why if you notice, we see some same name ties.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    We understand your mad because someone had more gold to waste than you, and proved it with the experience you mentioned on the first page.

At this point your just taking it out on anyone here you can. Maybe if you didnt have such a personal issue with this specific event, you could be more objective.

You got triggered by the word competition, and here we are now. Just stating facts. Also i have the assumption you or some1 close to you tied on lb this event.
    idk what your issue is but theres no need to insinuate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Lol if people want to tie let them it doesn't hurt in anyone irl so why your u guys complaining also ties won't stop so let them happen

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

In the past tying was the difference in making gold vs making nothing. Since the top 10 LB prizes are UNTRADEABLE by popular demand it's probably not going to change now.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yofyo View Post
    you see me complaining?
    i am stating facts in terms of how this game is now a days
    It has been same as it was earlier in terms of event .i guess ur new to it so ur not used to it .the person sepnding gold on dolls obviously wants it more den u..u say the fact he used dolls might even see the fact he spend more den you much more? Apart wt u did is just farm saved ur gold n wanted to be a winner?.if u wsnt something work for it dats competition .all i see is u crying .sts brought dolls in the first place coz it made easier points .u had ur chance of using it u didnt stop complaining.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shubham View Post
    It has been same as it was earlier in terms of event .i guess ur new to it so ur not used to it .the person sepnding gold on dolls obviously wants it more den u..u say the fact he used dolls might even see the fact he spend more den you much more? Apart wt u did is just farm saved ur gold n wanted to be a winner?.if u wsnt something work for it dats competition .all i see is u crying .sts brought dolls in the first place coz it made easier points .u had ur chance of using it u didnt stop complaining.
    please show me proof as to where i started crying about the use of dolls because i could not afford to run dolls
    I stated my experience in running ursoth event to top 10, and made a fact that in any event held by arcane legends if you want top 10 its all about having the most gold. hence the reason i said "IT IS NOT A COMPETITION". if you have 200m use it it will be guaranteed top 10, again not a competition
    Last edited by yofyo; 08-12-2018 at 10:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Having tons of gold is not a guarantee for top 10. Sure it is an important factor. If you wanna be on top but dont have tons of time to play you spend more gold. On the other hand if you have plenty of time to play you dont have to spend as much coz you can for things like energy essences. I say having the gold is not a guarantee coz there are times you have energy or doll yet you cant find a party to run with. There is more just to having the gold. You need a good support system too.

Regarding the main topic of this thread, I personally dont like ties. I consider it a manipulation and i do wish something is done about this. Ive done tons of LB and agreed to tie once and didnt like it,why? Simple because it somehow takes out the fun for me. I cant run whenever i want to coz i have to wait for the person who is tied with me so we can run together.

I think one major factor people opt to tie though is they dont wanna spend more money running the rest of the event which i somehow understand. Ties has caused so much drama specially the previous events (bla bla bla broke the tie last minute).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blazerland View Post
    Having tons of gold is not a guarantee for top 10. Sure it is an important factor. If you wanna be on top but dont have tons of time to play you spend more gold. On the other hand if you have plenty of time to play you dont have to spend as much coz you can for things like energy essences. I say having the gold is not a guarantee coz there are times you have energy or doll yet you cant find a party to run with. There is more just to having the gold. You need a good support system too.

Regarding the main topic of this thread, I personally dont like ties. I consider it a manipulation and i do wish something is done about this. Ive done tons of LB and agreed to tie once and didnt like it,why? Simple because it somehow takes out the fun for me. I cant run whenever i want to coz i have to wait for the person who is tied with me so we can run together.

I think one major factor people opt to tie though is they dont wanna spend more money running the rest of the event which i somehow understand. Ties has caused so much drama specially the previous events (bla bla bla broke the tie last minute).
    Never did a tie and wont ever do that. If i go for lb i wanna be better than the others and not same. All or nothing >.<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    652 Posts

Are the vanities tradable?
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Are the vanities tradable?
    Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

See,by that logic,if everyone only used only 1 energy in the next event,we would ALL be on the lb,and would get the ALL rewards.
    Shouldn't we do that then?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dadansn View Post
    See,by that logic,if everyone only used only 1 energy in the next event,we would ALL be on the lb,and would get the ALL rewards.
    Shouldn't we do that then?
    Slight correction. Only 50 people in each class will get the top 10 reward, and not everyone. As the LB is only capable of giving away rewards to 50 people each class, regardless of the ties.

If you think about it, yes there is a cap in ties, which is upto the other 49 people with the same points.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rauitri; 08-14-2018 at 07:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    You know what's absurd?

You commenting on something without proper knowledge and/or experience about said somethings.

You ask "why it matters how many events i have run for lb", isn't this conversation literally about event LB's? that is why it's relevenat.

/smh
    Relevant*
    11chars

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    i find those ties a remarkable example of human kindness and coop, gz to all those 18 rogues!!!!
    Totally agree with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EynSeren For This Useful Post: