Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle View Post
Well, I don't understand. We want low Pink item drop-rate to make it rare. But when not everyone can have an end game set, they get made because the prices are too high. It just doesn't make any sense what-so-ever. Solution: Add more items to new campaigns, purples, low pinks that's don't set, etc. and I hate the fact we get Alien Oasis items, why does STS want to rush through and make a campaign every three months? The quality of the campaign my lack and we will have the same thing as Mount Fang. A not planned for release timed, Balefort castle style with Alien oasis drops. Next thing you know, we will have the same Christmas again. What happens when we get the 101 cap? What happens when everyone reaches that and we are end-game. I can't say there will be much to do. I say, STS take their time, space out the campaigns, an have time to make improvements. I mean Mt. Fang was supposed to launch last month. And they confirmed the day of the release that STS was still making improvements and it just got approved. And what's up with the so little quests? >_< we were rocking those quests in Balefort Sewers, and then poof, seven quests for a huge campaign :P idk guys, I am just wondering. Oh and CS could always tell you if prices were inflated.
If people think that there won't be time, they will buy elixirs and spend plat on anything that will help them level up.

This game is still getting 5 stars in the app stores, so people must be happy with it.