Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confused and maybe getting on a bit..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Default Confused and maybe getting on a bit..

Is anyone else feeling this way? I'm asking for advice actually. I'm not sure I want to play much lately and if I did decide it was time to take my leave, how do I share my Alorian Worldly goods? Or...do I just take a holiday (vacation in American language)? I don't understand why we have so many sets and please don't even mention the Spirit stuff, I can't get my head around that. Everything seems so expensive and now even high levels are asking me for loans because they gambled theirs at Spendalot's place. I just feel terrible when I log in whereas before I used to feel excited and relaxed in the knowledge I was in for some 'me' time, away from real life worries. What with trying to understand what all the elixirs do and trying to craft with minimal slots (I shouldn't have to use other characters) I'm what my title says, in other words, over the hill. I'm off to get some antacid tablets.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

You friends are lazy. They should farm instead of begging for gold

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

We need Pvp. I bet the majority of new players have never experienced a true alive bracket.

Pve was fun at first, as it gave players guranteed profit with the introduction of Maus and goldloot. It became tedious and repetitive seeing the same people/map and strategic style to finish the map.

We can say that we "Mastered Pve" as we players learn fast enough to easily just make the best composition and follow the same one over and over.

The re-introduction of Pvp should have a wider option in terms of builds/pets/gears/strategies and team composition. Less boring and a higher retention from us.

We wouldn't feel like our enemy is always a computer, but instead other people. People need a change of game mode, Pve being the only one alive is legit useless. We earn gold buy vanities and stand in towns. Or earn gold buy better gears to finish maps faster and whats the goal really? To earn more gold/loot?

We Players need a break of doing Pve for 2years. Give us pvp back or a new game mode.

The "Pvp" in the fester outpost is too messy. We'll only face traitors, more gangs, trash talks and big lvl ranges. Its informal thats all.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    You friends are lazy. They should farm instead of begging for gold
    They don't beg..they ask politely for a loan. I don't always give, it depends on the person and how much. There are lots of factors involved and I don't blame them, I blame their addiction. It's a known fact that some people can get addicted to gambling, just like people get addicted to playing online games. Anyway, that's not the whole picture, it's all the other stuff I mentioned. I think I may be taking the holiday route, you helped me make up my mind. Thankyou. 😎

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    We need Pvp. I bet the majority of new players have never experienced a true alive bracket.

Pve was fun at first, as it gave players guranteed profit with the introduction of Maus and goldloot. It became tedious and repetitive seeing the same people/map and strategic style to finish the map.

We can say that we "Mastered Pve" as we players learn fast enough to easily just make the best composition and follow the same one over and over.

The re-introduction of Pvp should have a wider option in terms of builds/pets/gears/strategies and team composition. Less boring and a higher retention from us.

We wouldn't feel like our enemy is always a computer, but instead other people. People need a change of game mode, Pve being the only one alive is legit useless. We earn gold buy vanities and stand in towns. Or earn gold buy better gears to finish maps faster and whats the goal really? To earn more gold/loot?

We Players need a break of doing Pve for 2years. Give us pvp back or a new game mode.

The "Pvp" in the fester outpost is too messy. We'll only face traitors, more gangs, trash talks and big lvl ranges. Its informal thats all.

+1 to this, maybe all we need is the fun of the old pvp, however I can't imagine fair pvp returning because of the class imbalance and op awakes. Maybe some rules/changes are needed to be implemented to liven up pvp. But meh, by looking on the current situation, it's really hard to do pvp when the majority of the players are focused on pve.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bryx0023 View Post
    +1 to this, maybe all we need is the fun of the old pvp, however I can't imagine fair pvp returning because of the class imbalance and op awakes. Maybe some rules/changes are needed to be implemented to liven up pvp. But meh, by looking on the current situation, it's really hard to do pvp when the majority of the players are focused on pve.
    Yes to both of you. When I was on my very first character, a long time ago, I liked PvP. The pet in those days for a rogue was meep-moop. I unfortunately rage quit but not because of PvP, it was some stupid drama in PvE. When I came back I concentrated on levelling back up and we had new things and
    I just didn't think about PvP until it was too late. Although I don't PvP, I do miss seeing the twinks and enjoyed the conversations we had. I feel that the game is more for endgamers, a lot of players have said it so I'm not alone with this conclusion. The Festerfang arena is good but not for players who are wanting the satisfaction of gaining achievements and some old fashioned camaraderie. Surely it's not difficult to make that aspect of the game like it once was. It would help AL immensely and I would give it a go if it was made fairer. Players can still be endgamers and play PvP, maybe make twinks again. I love Arcane Legends, it's the only game I play, maybe I'm too old. I am 5 Arlorian years old. Almost as old as Bjorn. 😢.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Hardcore mode. 1 life. Lose all the gear you wear on death. Or the pvp thing, even though i wouldnt pvp regardless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    They don't beg..they ask politely for a loan. I don't always give, it depends on the person and how much. There are lots of factors involved and I don't blame them, I blame their addiction. It's a known fact that some people can get addicted to gambling, just like people get addicted to playing online games. Anyway, that's not the whole picture, it's all the other stuff I mentioned. I think I may be taking the holiday route, you helped me make up my mind. Thankyou. ��
    Tons of scammers out there be careful

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Hardcore mode. 1 life. Lose all the gear you wear on death. Or the pvp thing, even though i wouldnt pvp regardless.
    1+ hardcore, just like in Minecraft. Yes Pvp wouldn't be for everyone. But those who desire and are nostalgic with it.

I bet there are still thousands of active players that are missing the ecosystem of Pvp. I also assure that thousands more that never experienced Pvp would love to try, just because they're bored seeing the same maps. The idea of randomizing maps is good, but that even was given boredom.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Don't let beggers pressure you into giving them what they want, who knows if their legit low levels in need of a hand or just alts of a main toon.

Take care susie, hope things get better for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Don't let beggers pressure you into giving them what they want, who knows if their legit low levels in need of a hand or just alts of a main toon.

Take care susie, hope things get better for you.
    Saw your videos. Very good. Great editing and love the music. Thankyou and take care 😊.
    P.S. I'm only going on a short holiday to the coast, somewhere where WiFi doesn't exist. I suppose it's a sort of rehab.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

An advice I can give you is to collect armors.I always find it relaxing because there are no complicated PVE stuff such as stats,builds,etc. Collecting is based on what armors you like

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Saw your videos. Very good. Great editing and love the music. Thankyou and take care ��.
    P.S. I'm only going on a short holiday to the coast, somewhere where WiFi doesn't exist. I suppose it's a sort of rehab.
    Enjoy your holidays and real life sometimes is better than any virtual one!
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

We need more pvp drama!!! I know this may sound dumb, but drama causes ppl to get more motivated to build up op characters and spend gold nd plat and encourages to play

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Relax, all of overpriced spirit stuff, mire artis and rings are a gold sink for guys who exploited gl in mauso. It's possible to play everything with endless set and legendary weapon.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    Relax, all of overpriced spirit stuff, mire artis and rings are a gold sink for guys who exploited gl in mauso. It's possible to play everything with endless set and legendary weapon.
    Spirit gears can be considered sinks, as we liquidate gold crafting tokens. But I don't think these Mire gears are. We don't liquidate gold when buying/looting these gears. Its just new entities to be exchanged with gold that can be distributed or circulated, and not to be removed from circulation.

People still earn gold in maps, at the same time a chance to loot gears. So if the community can generate new gold to be part of the economy faster then there is to sink, then there would be no depreciation, but rather inflation long-term.

Buying overpriced items isn't gold sink either, but called distribution.

Last edited by Rauitri; 08-11-2018 at 11:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Aw no my friend Susie I'll miss you don't quit AL please

Enjoy your small break huni see you soon on AL :3
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Less events like this previous one too...events are supposed to be competitive, profitable, yet still really fun. I agree on some players feeling extremely confused/bored on what to do in al nowadays with (not-the-best) events and a hard focus on endgame difficulty like set gears and raids. Most people and sts will answer bluntly, “Just farm, work your way to get what you want.”, while I agree they’re really forgetting a key aspect; fun. It’s not as fun as it used to be.

Just my thoughts about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Awh we’ll miss you so much ...honestly I ignore those who beg for gold. It’s easier than it used to be just to get a LITTLE gold. And I’m waiting for an opportunity to say this: “Irl, do u go on the street to beg? If not, then why do u do it on here?” This game is the worst when it comes to scammers and beggars...I’m probably just going on ...you are too nice a person, and it’s horrible that people take advantage of that.
    Also I feel like it’s harder to earn gold (as the above person stated) ... I was looking forward to selling the heroic pet last event...and I feel like the events r more directed toward lb runners. Like wth...12k points for plat when u barely get any points to begin with?! Also I’m still not relaxed about that marriage system....nor will I ever be.....oh well, that’s the world for ya folks
    I hope everything turns out with whatever u decide next, Susie. God bless <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Have you tried taking to mom about this problem ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk