Thread: Problems... Please help out !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Problems... Please help out !!!

Okay so deal is never till last night didnt happen i enter game and it after every 1-3 min aprox says u have been disconected ..
    My internet is super cool no problems ever in last 3 years so i simply dont get problem i asked other people about problem but none has same issues .. What can i do ? How can i play ? ( happens same on my mobile internet and thro browser ) Thank You in advance !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Try going to the settings then apps then go to arcane legends app force close the app restart game see if that helps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scarysmerf View Post
    Try going to the settings then apps then go to arcane legends app force close the app restart game see if that helps.
    Oki doks gonna try atm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scarysmerf View Post
    so to be honest again same thing .. i also cleared cache data and restart same thing happens all time :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Restart the router? Anyone been playing with router settings?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Restart the router? Anyone been playing w8ith router settings?

I tried everything else is working normally only arcane not... Am living alone so nobody could :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

If your having this problem across all your devices than it would be your internet service provider or your router.

Is arcane legends the only internet streaming based game you play? Everything else like, browsing the web or even streaming video (which is buffered) could seem to be working normally when in reality your internet is going in and out consistently.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekragle View Post
    If your having this problem across all your devices than it would be your internet service provider or your router.

Is arcane legends the only internet streaming based game you play? Everything else like, browsing the web or even streaming video (which is buffered) could seem to be working normally when in reality your internet is going in and out consistently.
    Actually i tried with my computer playing (router) and it seems from all games streams only arcane no working ... When i tried on my phone samsung galaxy j3 2017 on hes own different o2 net h+ is same exact thing btw my phone doesnt has any other game or was used for anything else except calls msgs :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Uninstall arcane legends and restart everything before you try to load it again? Other than that im not sure what else you can try. Going to have to call up your internet provider tomorrow :/.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

dunno man just DO IT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Use VPN (turbo VPN)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Uninstall arcane legends and restart everything before you try to load it again? Other than that im not sure what else you can try. Going to have to call up your internet provider tomorrow :/.
    I did but unfortunatly same exact thing

I dont know i called my internet provider and visit nearest shop today.. My internet is super cool and no problens neother router or internet itself ... i show them the video with case of game and he said ita not to the net problems ... it starts enter game i play a few mins and just simply disconnect me .. :/ and than i restart game and hop in again it goes thru loading and comes to interface where u must press play button and imid kick me out again :/ doesnt make any sense :,(

Last two comments thanks a lot but am not one of VPN guy ... remember i just read few posta including yours one ... First of all i do respect and follow ToS and Rules of game which is simple do not sell trade buy accounts ,igns , do not say bad things to others if u dont want same thing comes back to you .... Simple play the game and have fun with friends .... !!!!

Any dev could help out with this ?