Thread: Vanity Faces!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bats View Post
    Let's not forget that faces are not a vanity. They are a special customization feature probably made different than a vanity for lots of reasons. Would you like to think of a face like a mask that you can choose to wear one day and another like a vanity? Faces would no longer be special at all and become a regular vanity you put on and off like your everyday winged glory set (that many are getting tired of). This would dilute the entire purpose of the magic mirror. Think of the magic mirror as like a permanent and very special face paint!

Maybe suggesting a 'return feature' in which you can get the previous face you had for free, and etc. similar to your ideas.
    Whats the difference between the already switching between them and having them as vanities. Just call it face paint instead of face if it feels so weird for you. It would be cool to be able to switch between different gazes that were available in prize vendor so you wouldnt feel bad about missing one, or you could purchase a good amount from mirror and store them to switch when you feel like it. Overall it would increase plat spending because people wont be losing the faces if they swap and tend to buy more to hold and it will provide a variety for players to choose from whenever. Its a win-win situation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by x-fun View Post
    Whats the difference between the already switching between them and having them as vanities. Just call it face paint instead of face if it feels so weird for you. It would be cool to be able to switch between different gazes that were available in prize vendor so you wouldnt feel bad about missing one, or you could purchase a good amount from mirror and store them to switch when you feel like it. Overall it would increase plat spending because people wont be losing the faces if they swap and tend to buy more to hold and it will provide a variety for players to choose from whenever. Its a win-win situation.
    Yes, I understand the fact that people think this feature would be "cool." And I am already aware of all the details of the suggestion. I was providing my own suggestions that it's not much of a vanity and probably think the game's developers would think similarly. I would suggest that since people like switching back and forth between faces, they could maybe get a 'return' feature on the magic mirror instead of degrading the difference & value that exists between a regular vanity you would equip and a face that you would purchase almost permanently until you change it.