Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Vanity Faces!

  1. #1
    Senior Member Draebatad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chilling with friends
    Posts
    1,122
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    360
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

    Default Vanity Faces!

    Let's not lose out on faces that we bought. Let's enjoy changing faces as much as we enjoy changing other vanities on the fly. My Golden gaze face pairs well with the winged glory set and others. But, sometimes you want to change that gorgeous face to something else and pair it with other vanities that will be an awesome match. Let's see a vanity slot added for faces and the option to convert purchased faces into, at the very least, character bound vanity faces

    I think this would be a *very cool* feature, and if you like the idea, please thank or reply to show your support.

    Thank you!

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Junior Member Holyfuryzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    48
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Let's not lose out on faces that we bought. Let's enjoy changing faces as much as we enjoy changing other vanities on the fly. My Golden gaze face pairs well with the winged glory set and others. But, sometimes you want to change that gorgeous face to something else and pair it with other vanities that will be an awesome match. Let's see a vanity slot added for faces and the option to convert purchased faces into, at the very least, character bound vanity faces

    I think this would be a *very cool* feature, and if you like the idea, please thank or reply to show your support.

    Thank you!
    This is a great Idea! Many would purchase currently available faces and newly added faces and keep in collection to mix and match as desired! A whole new slot of opportunity and purchasable collection (:

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    130
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Yes i was wishing the same thing i just forgot about it lol glad someone else fells the same

    Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Yeah. I originally thought you were able to go back to the previously bought face from the mirror but I guess not. I would love to see this implemented!

  6. #5
    Banned Bats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    218
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Let's not forget that faces are not a vanity. They are a special customization feature probably made different than a vanity for lots of reasons. Would you like to think of a face like a mask that you can choose to wear one day and another like a vanity? Faces would no longer be special at all and become a regular vanity you put on and off like your everyday winged glory set (that many are getting tired of). This would dilute the entire purpose of the magic mirror. Think of the magic mirror as like a permanent and very special face paint!

    Maybe suggesting a 'return feature' in which you can get the previous face you had for free, and etc. similar to your ideas.

  7. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bats View Post
    Let's not forget that faces are not a vanity. They are a special customization feature probably made different than a vanity for lots of reasons. Would you like to think of a face like a mask that you can choose to wear one day and another like a vanity? Faces would no longer be special at all and become a regular vanity you put on and off like your everyday winged glory set (that many are getting tired of). This would dilute the entire purpose of the magic mirror. Think of the magic mirror as like a permanent and very special face paint!

    Maybe suggesting a 'return feature' in which you can get the previous face you had for free, and etc. similar to your ideas.
    Whats the difference between the already switching between them and having them as vanities. Just call it face paint instead of face if it feels so weird for you. It would be cool to be able to switch between different gazes that were available in prize vendor so you wouldnt feel bad about missing one, or you could purchase a good amount from mirror and store them to switch when you feel like it. Overall it would increase plat spending because people wont be losing the faces if they swap and tend to buy more to hold and it will provide a variety for players to choose from whenever. Its a win-win situation.

  8. #7
    Banned Bats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    218
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x-fun View Post
    Whats the difference between the already switching between them and having them as vanities. Just call it face paint instead of face if it feels so weird for you. It would be cool to be able to switch between different gazes that were available in prize vendor so you wouldnt feel bad about missing one, or you could purchase a good amount from mirror and store them to switch when you feel like it. Overall it would increase plat spending because people wont be losing the faces if they swap and tend to buy more to hold and it will provide a variety for players to choose from whenever. Its a win-win situation.
    Yes, I understand the fact that people think this feature would be "cool." And I am already aware of all the details of the suggestion. I was providing my own suggestions that it's not much of a vanity and probably think the game's developers would think similarly. I would suggest that since people like switching back and forth between faces, they could maybe get a 'return' feature on the magic mirror instead of degrading the difference & value that exists between a regular vanity you would equip and a face that you would purchase almost permanently until you change it.

  9. #8
    Junior Member Vivalalunacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    I am for the vanity faces.
    You could still buy the faces at the mirror, the vanity faces would just be like a "mask" being pulled over .

    Gesendet von meinem VTR-L09 mit Tapatalk

  10. #9
    Senior Member Draebatad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chilling with friends
    Posts
    1,122
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    360
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

    Default

    Please keep this suggestion in mind for the future, Cinco

  11. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    I agree, this would be a good implementation.

  12. #11
    Senior Member plpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania USA
    Posts
    780
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    197
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    129
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

    Default

    A feature 7 years overdue.

  13. #12
    Junior Member ogpurp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    IGN: Teaches
    Posts
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Wonderful idea Bro!!! Really would love to see something like this implemented.

  14. #13
    Senior Member Draebatad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chilling with friends
    Posts
    1,122
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    360
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

    Default

    Just following up on this suggestion which we were discussing today on the Party Zone discord server. A member there had popped in to suggest vanity faces (as well as new inspect page backgrounds [which I also suggested 6 months ago], and I pointed him to the topics here in this forum. As always, there's many more people that want these ideas to happen than actually speak out here on these forums. Thank you to those of you who took the time to weigh in on the topic of vanity faces

    There should be a mechanism to make faces permanent and not just exist as a consumable purchase. Hence this suggestion of being able to convert faces into either character bound, stashable or possibly even trade-friendly vanties for a tier of fees. I feel like more people would buy more faces if they could switch between them without having to buy them again - I know I would.

    If some or all faces were trade-friendly, it becomes a whole new category of something new to collect and to merch, and if not, being a character or account bound vanity still gives that freedom to change the face style as often as desired. Like all the other trade-friendly vanities, there would be many players who would seek to collect as many different vanity faces as possible based on their personal fashion style, and others who would buy them with premium currency just to sell for gold profits (like some did with Stat guns); which to me, equates to more revenue in the end. Even if you just count the 6 gaze faces (and I would buy them all) plus a couple of older faces that give the preferred look/stats, that is still 50 plat a pop for the event gaze faces and 5-10 plat each for the magic mirror faces - plus whatever the fee would be to convert them into any of the proposed type of vanities (character bound, stashable or trade-friendly). Multiply this across many players and over a long period of time, it should add up to a respectable sum.

    This exciting new class of proposed vanities seems like another driver for revenue to me and a lot of fun for the community. A win for everyone.


    Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Faces
    By Heroelite in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 03:21 PM
  2. New faces
    By fuzzylazer in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 06:20 AM
  3. Faces
    By dugantale in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 02:25 AM
  4. Vanity faces!
    By Draiinbamage in forum PL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 01:38 PM
  5. New faces.
    By bladesword in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 03:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •