Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Vanity Item Suggestions (Official)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FwydChickn View Post
    New Rarity Idea
    I know the elite rarity is still considered new in some eyes, but I had an idea for a new rarity and got some upvotes from others. Now I’m not entirely sure which items this should be put in and whether it should only be vanities or not, and if u do take this into consideration for gods sake don’t make it a napalm, but my idea was to add a rarity called mythic, and the name would be colored in yellow/gold. This rarity would be as rare to drop or hard to get like the squid buddy and dev skull. but the thing unique about these certain items is that there can only be a certain amount droppable before the item cannot be obtained anymore, say
    5-10 only in the game in general. Though there is a problem for people who quit the game for it would just rest in their inventory but I haven’t thought that far, just wanted to get my idea down thanks for reading
    Edit: I also would like to add the Cycorp enemy armor into vanities recolored to maybe green or something. Their armor pieces always looked cool to me and I’ve always wondered why sts never made a van that was based on it
    I like the idea! But then everyone sell it for 10mil+ if the mythic items has the same drop rate like dev and squid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zuluram View Post
    I like the idea! But then everyone sell it for 10mil+ if the mythic items has the same drop rate like dev and squid
    The new rarity should be named "Galactic" instead of mythic because is a Space Based game