Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Vanity Item Suggestions (Official)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AllLivesMatter View Post
    cinco can you get off your as and make this already
    The dev looks dope , and I hope they create it...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Realities For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I hope staff take this suggestion and put it in action which is in escape from nirvai event , make the top 10 players have the ability to choose between the new shield pack and the past events shields. Recently there's only 3 holders for dark legends pack and 5 holders or less for legend shield . Which make it hard on people to buy it .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Red face Thanks for the update on helm, some new ideas

Good afternoon devs

I gave you some ideas, which I think are all very good and would bring a new air to the game, I keep playing and I saw about the new helms update, and I wanted to thank you very much for it!

I hope that this year there will be more updates like this, with the rest of the armor being modifiable.

I'd like to point out that you should take a look at my forum post on the day of the "Luck.E.Bot Returns!" event, there are lots of ideas there and I think they would all be very welcome, although I know that some of them are a bit more complicated to make happen.

For now, I'd really like to see you continue with the mods for the other set pieces, to make the char even stronger, I'd really like to see a new lvl cap and sets with bonus statuses, like the purple set from endless, nothing exaggerated that breaks the game and a map where it would be possible to farm gold, it could be the new lvl cap too, I think it would be super fun.

one last suggestion, still on the subject of mods, would it be possible to make the back armor, if it is implemented in the game, that it would be possible to add a bit of speed to the char, thus making it go faster in pve and pvp.

thanks a lot for continuing with the events and new content, cheers everyone!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

@stsdevs please take @lucasdinos comment to consideration, he is speaking on behalf of the entire star legends community, we need this!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anon2323 For This Useful Post: