Awesome. I have just picked up Star legends after being a fan of Pocket Legends and Arcane legends and even call of champions when it was out ( it feels like a distant memort)

Ign Call of champions: Chronny
Ign Pocket Legends, Teaches,Thca
Ign Arcane Legends Tfoh

I would love to see some Crossovers from Either Pocket legends or Arcane legends.

I'm not sure if there are more hardlight looking shield vanities but those would be awesome.
Also, make some set vanities, that give stat bonuses I think you had mentioned that in this post.

I would love seeing some cool effects coming out of the sights and or more effects that come from shoulders, chest, or wings.

Something like the Finam and space sets in Pocket legends the finam helm was amazing also... the 105 Volta helm with the lightning was amazing. So seeing more of those would be amazing

auras! Everyone loves auras

Have a gun give bonus aura perhaps. Something like. The gun you use could give party members bonus luck. Or something good for pve and pvp. Like bonus haste or stats. Etc..

Everyone loves stat pets in every game. So I'd love to see that.

I'm sure this is all stuff you have thought of but I definitely figured I'd mention it.

I am a huge fan Cinco, have an amazing Day.

Bring back Call of Champions. I miss Shiloh and Jig, Long and Empire11. I miss

Violet!! Cinder!!!!!! Omg!!! I LOVE and miss those characters Cinco. Those were the best freaking skills, character models, upgrades, skins (the only few that were ever made)

Shard....magmatus. must I say more. Cinco. I love everything you have done. Im sure there would be a way to bring it back. The game is still better than ANY moba. It's timeless.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk