Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Vanity Item Suggestions (Official)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Who dares to challenge me in recoloring arbiters?

BY THE WAY ARBITER MATTE BLACK WITH GREEN OR RED EYES IS SICK!!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    exclusive is a personal feeling....I felt like i earned it, hence it should be kept that way (but now that they are tradeable, it helps the surviving players)...or if devs need money sell for plat. Its only exclusive for many players that are not in the game anymore...so if they don't need it...they can sell it.
    yes...you earned it...now how about those who didn't earn theirs and decided to almost every single rich person in the game, only to have cinco say "try not to each other too hard."

The arbiters should have stayed untradable. Now we got people like sacred acting like he earned them. No one earned them unless they did the L36 cap...and many of those people quit.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nofox For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

exclusive is a personal feeling....I felt like i earned it, hence it should be kept that way (but now that they are tradeable, it helps the surviving players)...or if devs need money sell for plat. Its only exclusive for many players that are not in the game anymore...so if they don't need it...they can sell it.
    Arbiters were said to never be brought back, "once it's gone it's gone." Maybe there can be new style of gear with the same concept to earn them. (A different faction possibly.)

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Can we have the outfits of Private Eye Mitch, the guy back of intem Mod macchine. That black outfits are so amazing. Please Cinco

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I m agree, Arbiters should newer come back, is already enough they are tradable...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anireuca View Post
    Who dares to challenge me in recoloring arbiters?

BY THE WAY ARBITER MATTE BLACK WITH GREEN OR RED EYES IS SICK!!!

I can see it coming:

Return of the forgotten Arbiters

The new NEO-ARBITER Sets

Com Black with green eyes
    OP black with blue eyes
    ENG black/silver with a golden space

Yes I would dig it

Cinco make it happen. In a cap with 1m exp requirement. Making it REAL hardcore

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nofox View Post
    yes...you earned it...now how about those who didn't earn theirs and decided to almost every single rich person in the game, only to have cinco say "try not to each other too hard."

The arbiters should have stayed untradable. Now we got people like sacred acting like he earned them. No one earned them unless they did the L36 cap...and many of those people quit.

Guys, guys, let’s stop the recoloring and the hoping of an arbiters return and let’s get a bit more creative and outside the box. This is why stuff gets recolored, instead of new vanities/items introduced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default Vanity Item Suggestions (Official)

Can somebody tell me why every person that says arbiters shouldnt come back has created his forum account just recently?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Can somebody tell me why every person that says arbiters shouldnt come back has created his forum account just recently?
    When you created your star legends account has nothing to do with being creative or having knowledge on arbiters. Do not be ignorant and let’s move on to thinking of new ideas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DeShaun Greco View Post
    When you created your star legends account has nothing to do with being creative or having knowledge on arbiters. Do not be ignorant and let’s move on to thinking of new ideas.

Im not sure that your answer was for my question.

LOL!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

-Cuz all their forum accs been banned so they had to create new ones.

-Or they forgot their password

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Im not sure that your answer was for my question.

LOL!
    It may not be, but your comment, nor mine has nothing to do with this thread.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

It may not be, but your comment, nor mine has nothing to do with this thread.

its called an opinion for a reason. If everyone's suggestion was indisputable, then there would be no opinions. However, since there is always a motive for their comment, there will always be an argument in every thread.

Trust me, if Cinco wanted to stop the comments, he'd locked the thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Without opinions, cinco cant know what we really want.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nofox View Post
    its called an opinion for a reason. If everyone's suggestion was indisputable, then there would be no opinions. However, since there is always a motive for their comment, there will always be an argument in every thread.

Trust me, if Cinco wanted to stop the comments, he'd locked the thread.

Opinions are fine. I have nothing against them, which is why I said my opinion earlier about arbiters not returning. However, my question is what valid knowledge do you gain questioning why everybody who says arbiters shouldn’t return have new accounts? How will this question forward the threads opinions and ideas on vanities/items to be added in game?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Opinions are fine. I have nothing against them, which is why I said my opinion earlier about arbiters not returning. However, my question is what valid knowledge do you gain questioning why everybody who says arbiters shouldn’t return have new accounts? How will this question forward the threads opinions and ideas on vanities/items to be added in game?

like i said, everyone has a motive for their comments.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I posted this before but nobody paid attention to it, so I'm gonna leave it right here.

Bringing Ideas.
    1.- The Update was absolutely awesome, there's non need to change anything about it, I feel like the game came back to life again. (Event ended)

2.- The only thing is, it would be awesome if you guys reduce the percentage of meeting the spamming BOTS and a bit of their HP and like 30%-40% of their damage. They're annoying and overpowered. (Solved)

3.- The whole game was in decandence, we have a money crysis, nobody has enough and they don't play to farm money because the mobs and the boxes don't give enough. We need something like a Weekly event which let's us obtain a certain amount of gold (20k max-30k max) by doing quests or killing mobs in a New map (etc). (Solved)

4.- Vanity Drop rates are bad. I don't have to add anything to this statement.

5.- How come that we can't interact with a SpaceShip in a Space based Game? I know it's not easy to find something new and bring it to the game, but we could get Spaceships like the houses in Arcane Legends, or a Mini game in Star Legends that let us use spaceships and receive a reward, I don't know... Im just giving Ideas.

6. - What about the avaible faces in the game? I think we need new fresh looks and more Space-Pirate kind of looks! New hairstyles will also be welcomed! And I have to mention that the black face in the game is bugged. The black man looks like he don't have a mouth... Because the face skin color is almost the same with the mouth color... You guys definetely need to fix this.

7.- The game is Eventually becoming more active, this is something to celebrate! What about a redesign of the blackstar base? I don't mean change the whole Blackstar Base from zero, I mean, new features, re-color something... And I want to add that we could get an Auction and Stash acces in Numa base and Voleria base, this would be just perfect

8. We need more emotes. We don't have enough with 8 emotes.

I hope you guys read it.
    This is HOLO-WEEN! Star Legends new video!
    FMJ: Escanor Star Legends: Escanorxx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Charles_Shadwick View Post
    Arbiters were said to never be brought back, "once it's gone it's gone." Maybe there can be new style of gear with the same concept to earn them. (A different faction possibly.)

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    This is the only thing even slightly related to arb that I love, The idea of an item that would be as hard as to get arb as it was back then delights me as a challenge, and interested in to what type of item they would make for this, and god forbid no a recolor

20. The Following User Says Thank You to FwydChickn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

sorry but no, or bring back the 10x cap limit so you can earn it also. It took ALOT of time to earn those, but if you earn it I don't mind.
    this means leveling anywhere is disabled, and you have to go to the hardest levels to level.

Or you can buy it from another player ingame...im sure if the trade is worth it it can happen XD
    Let's face it the remaining arbiters weren't earned ppl just dropped em. So makes sense to make the old pieces drop too and forget the fact that they were earned thru hard work. Cuz clearly the game has changed and yes I don't mind if he makes em for an event or something so we "earn" it. Whatever that means
    Just bring em back cuz the old ppl most of em quit and now the few ppl who have it are just scared cuz they don't wana see others with it n wana feel special. But let's face it almost all the old things have returned so there r no reasons y not to add the remaining ones, let's resurrect SL: a fresh start. It would make us all happy if you added other remaining items as well, the game has changed and so should everyone's thinking of old items.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaythebest For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Rayzol robbed me i think

Rayzol robbed me i think