Thread: State of the PVE game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Default State of the PVE game

So I’m sure there’s haters out there but I’ll put this out, I’m enjoying the game right now. There’s so many things to go after; gold loot, spirit gear, elite aps, raid drops, set pieces, leveling toons, murkstone farming, ultimates, new arcane pendant/ring and back to back events!

Very nice STS, it’s good to have to make choices. Looking forward to what else is in store for us!

~ Uca
    Last edited by Ucamaeben; 08-14-2018 at 11:34 AM.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ucamaeben For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Agreed, there’s always something to do.

Just got the 100 Boss AP in Deep Marsh (after the portal closed). Huhu.

Now waiting for the new Beast to come in there and hopefully be able to loot that Mireguard Artifact. XD
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ucamaeben View Post
    So I’m sure there’s haters out there but I’ll put this out, I’m enjoying the game right now. There’s so many things to go after; gold loot, spirit gear, elite aps, raid drops, set pieces, leveling toons, murkstone farming, ultimates, new arcane pendant/ring and back to back events!

Very nice STS, it’s good to have to make choices. Looking forward to what else is in store for us!

~ Uca
    I see the pve community is having a blast what about the pvp community nothing has been done the more this is put aside the worst itll get
    Yes they added town pvp but its not enough i mean theres no competition or point to just fighting in town
    There's no winner
    There's no achievement
    There's no urge to keep playing/PvP

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Terrorshock1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Honestly I don't think sts will do anything about REAL pvp. I mean they released a set SPECIFICALLY for brawler arena...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I'm enjoying all the new artwork as always
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ucamaeben View Post

~ Uca
    Sure, you are right, there are good things about the expansion, but you dont realize where the hate is coming from, let me break it down for you.

The hate is from players who are ahead of the curve:
    We leveled in first 5 days. Looted all the Gears in the next week because of poor difficulty of Raids and eye raising drop rates. Have a Level 50 Spirit Weapon that is poor than any Mythic weapon released yet (which costed us time, gold and plats - yes we are the biggest fools). Bugs with Raids that not been fixed yet (hydra boss is still dancing in the middle of the map) and Silent Nerfs.

Events has nothing to do with expansion, unless you are talking about the Spirit XP event which was basically asking the fools like me to empty their pockets for elixirs only to realize the RNG is damage based and requires killing blow. Then loot 2 crates per lix that requires another 15 plat to open. Sure you should not expect any SALT STS.

I agree that gold from murks and gold loot from raids is good in the expansion. But, we care more about the content and gear then making gold tbh.

You are right at one thing though, this expansion is for leveling toons. Yes, its time to level a Rogue. I will be happy to talk numbers here if devs like. Side by side comparison of all classes in terms or damage and survivability. I am willing to help them with data that needs improvement, because certainly they are not doing it or keeping a blind eye purposely.

Best this that ticks us is no transparency and communication between devs and players about the content and gear progression.

So yeah, "enjoy" the game till you reach to the point we have, and realize that disappointment is coming after doing the "things you are going after". Our complaints are warning for the players to learn from our mistakes, and for Devs to pull their socks up.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Sure, you are right, there are good things about the expansion, but you dont realize where the hate is coming from, let me break it down for you.

The hate is from players who are ahead of the curve:
    We leveled in first 5 days. Looted all the Gears in the next week because of poor difficulty of Raids and eye raising drop rates. Have a Level 50 Spirit Weapon that is poor than any Mythic weapon released yet (which costed us time, gold and plats - yes we are the biggest fools). Bugs with Raids that not been fixed yet (hydra boss is still dancing in the middle of the map) and Silent Nerfs.

Events has nothing to do with expansion, unless you are talking about the Spirit XP event which was basically asking the fools like me to empty their pockets for elixirs only to realize the RNG is damage based and requires killing blow. Then loot 2 crates per lix that requires another 15 plat to open. Sure you should not expect any SALT STS.

I agree that gold from murks and gold loot from raids is good in the expansion. But, we care more about the content and gear then making gold tbh.

You are right at one thing though, this expansion is for leveling toons. Yes, its time to level a Rogue. I will be happy to talk numbers here if devs like. Side by side comparison of all classes in terms or damage and survivability. I am willing to help them with data that needs improvement, because certainly they are not doing it or keeping a blind eye purposely.

Best this that ticks us is no transparency and communication between devs and players about the content and gear progression.

So yeah, "enjoy" the game till you reach to the point we have, and realize that disappointment is coming after doing the "things you are going after". Our complaints are warning for the players to learn from our mistakes, and for Devs to pull their socks up.
    I’m with you UCA. Also I Was one of the first 10 to reach level 71 and I’m still having fun... the spirit event was terrific for getting ankhs. There is So much negativity every where, I’m pretty sure that was the reason why pvp was removed to begin with. The game is doing fine and very little needs adjusting imo (except the attitudes and outlooks of some ppl)

Keep up the good work STS
    ~Yeh~

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Yeh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Sure there are things to do, but AL seems to have forgotten the fun factor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

The game is doing absolutely fine. There are so many opportunities to achieve these days.

And i see many people playing everyday.

And the FesterFang outpost PvP implementation was fantastic.

The game is so much fun, and there are many things to do.

You gotta always look on the bright side and be positive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    The game is doing absolutely fine. There are so many opportunities to achieve these days.

And i see many people playing everyday.

And the FesterFang outpost PvP implementation was fantastic.

The game is so much fun, and there are many things to do.

You gotta always look on the bright side and be positive.
    Yup! Still lots to do for every type of player. There has been a general decrease in farming activity though. That's also partly due to some other very awesome games that just got released recently, but AL still keeps us logging in! It's been a balance juggling between games and real life recently for me personally, but I'm still here! The 500k exp is a little daunting.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

My sprit blade is level 45, wish I could have did a little more grinding during xp event but oh well. I’m really enjoying this weapon, I like exotic procs; the old dragon sword, spirit blade, and glint aegis are weps I’ve owned and personally enjoyed playing with.

Murk sales were high during event but have dipped 1-2k since. Still a great gold making grind.

Sadly I lost my gold loot when I sold my tainted ax, got 5% str, 3% armor, 2.5% crit on my spirit blade and I don’t want to gamble the awake away for gold loot.

I’m having fun and meeting some cool people along the way in the pvp arena in town, I’m squishy so come get me 😎.

Yep I’m having fun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Kayak still having fun after .......omg......too many years of daily login!
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yeh View Post
    I’m with you UCA. Also I Was one of the first 10 to reach level 71 and I’m still having fun... the spirit event was terrific for getting ankhs. There is So much negativity every where, I’m pretty sure that was the reason why pvp was removed to begin with. The game is doing fine and very little needs adjusting imo (except the attitudes and outlooks of some ppl)

Keep up the good work STS
    ~Yeh~
    Good for you guys. As I said, I do not deny the good things, the same way you cannot deny anything I said in my post, everything I said happened, and we are living those facts. So feel free to appreciate the good, but dont get blind on bad.

Tell me honestly did you spend plat for the croc hunter elixir to farm ankhs? Was that the event for? Did you buy the elixirs from CS thinking you want to farm ankhs? Or you just run in random with players who were using the elixirs bought from CS(which by the way was sold by plat players) or bought by plat, so you could farm ankhs? Is that what made that event terrific?

Don't get me wrong mate, my point is: sure look at the positive and the bright side, but dont do it at the cost of neglecting negative and the dark.

You can see my post history, I bring sweet when I see good, I bring salt when I see bad. My comments are unbiased, true to experience and based on facts, isn't that forums are for? Unless you are comparing my comments to the brainless idiots who can only rant without facts, well then I cannot help it, nor I am going to justify to change your outlook.

I dont mind to be the bad guy here if my criticism help others.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!