Agreed
Quote Originally Posted by Faazepev View Post
It would be great if we get PVP events with some more add-ons such as

1.) If it is a 1v1 event-- After every match your hp and powers should be filled up completely it prevents the unfair killing becoz ((Suppose 2 people are in arena X and Y, here in first match X killed Y.. what is Y gonna do is run back to X and hit him with some kind of combo, to repel the effect of combo he needs to use some special kind of power [[eg. BLESS #1 Min regenration]]
unfortunately X is gonna{{coz bless is not filled yet}} die and the same process is gonna repeat until the game ends and the result will come something like this 7-6 or 6-7 which is kind of unfair))
SO THE POWERS AND THE HP SHOULD BE FILLED UP AFTER THE END OF EVERY-MATCH, THAT SEEMS TO BE FAIR.

2.) Shortning of the Map-- The very common thing i have seen while in vs with someone is after he/she is hit with some kind of combo he/she runs away in the complete map and takes HP again and again, which is really pain in the *** when we are in the vs , so it would be really appreciated if we get some kind of rectangular/square box or something where no running is possible and killing can be easy and time saving..

3.) No HP's -- I have already expalined the disadvantage of the HP's in Point #2.. No HP's are really required if after the ending of a match i.e when 1 of the 2 dies the match should be restarted with full HP's and Full Powers, So the true warrior may win.

4.) No Spot Holdings//Leaving the match -- What some people ((like in last event)) do is put an alt in spectator team and the alt waits for a guy/girl who is his/her guildie so that they can get easy kills. Now the problem here is the alt account is stuuborn asf he/she won't leave until he finds the desired guild mate so unfortunately you are the one who has to leave becoz from one account he/she is gonna farm and from his/her alt account he/she is gonna give free kills..
TO AVOID THIS WHAT WE CAN DO IS GIVING THE AVATAR 5-10 SECONDS TO JOIN A TEAM OTHERWISE HE/SHE MUST BE BOOTED FROM THE ARENA AND HAVE TO ENTER THE DOOR BACK TO FIND THE OPPONENT.

THESE THINGS ARE REALLY WHAT WE NEED FOR A FAIR PVP 1v1 || 2v2 MATCH, BECOZ THAT'S WHAT WE DO IN DEATHMATCH'S... Rest Is Upto You Guys... I Hope A Lot Of Support, Let's See How Many Of You Agree
THANKS AND REGARDS
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk