Thread: PvP Event Suggestion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astro1 View Post
    Idk. The map seems cool for the events. Box is made for hybrids. I mean how is Boogiez supposed to get a kill if we cut the distance and take away the hearts??
    no mate box is even good for nukes TBH nukes have too much advantage than Hybrid ones becoz the combo will hit for sure, my suggestion is to make the map short people act like noobs and run tooooooo much pisses me out+____+, so a box would save time as well and would reveal the true warrior by my guess
    Thanks for sharing your advice too.
    REGARDS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faazepev View Post
    no mate box is even good for nukes TBH nukes have too much advantage than Hybrid ones becoz the combo will hit for sure, my suggestion is to make the map short people act like noobs and run tooooooo much pisses me out+____+, so a box would save time as well and would reveal the true warrior by my guess
    Thanks for sharing your advice too.
    REGARDS
    Ah I see what you're getting at. I say box is made for hybrids bec. it is very easy for a hybrid to rush in with bless forcing a bless response by the opponent....thus leading to the inevitable brim kill OR weapon combo kill. No way for kites to kite and run skills. Also very limited ways for any non brim opponent to hold the fire/bless at bay...unless they are a tank with fire and bless but still leads to an inevitable brim kill. I'm not saying it's impossible to do this with nuke...but it takes an enormous amount of skill to do this.

If the game had a better balance of powers i'd say the box idea would be great for all the reasons that you mention but as it is right now that would potentiate the bias towards hybrid wins. They have the inevitable brim combo at their disposal AND the weapon combo that a nuke has (two combos) so the likelihood of them getting a kill is far greater....not impossible for the nuke but definitely biased to the opponent who has more combos at her/his disposal.

Besides the BEST PART of that map is killing your opponent before they reach the heart! And gives you a chance to take a heart (preferably the one they were trying to go for while they died xD ) so you can have a fighting chance for when they respawn and come at you with bless. It's a skill map and takes a good deal of strategy, power, and use of skills to get the job done. I enjoyed it but was totally annoyed when they managed to prolong the match with a heart too. It just made me adapt my strategy and made my job much more interesting!

Thanks for the useful feedback.
    -Happy Playing

3. The Following User Says Thank You to astro1 For This Useful Post: