Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-08-16 Content Update (257758)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I really don’t think many have an issue with this being plat only items but due to offers in game not paying out the platinum rewards upon completing offers leaving many of those doing them without their rewards and also out of pocket it does become a problem so it is a reasonable request to ask for sts to possibly make character bound versions of new items coming available to buy with gold atleast with this event seeing as marriage feature is available to all, or at the very least do it until such times as they have fixed the offers as tapjoy are not paying out any rewards for paid offers or free offers, not responding to any emails except for their automated email when you initially submit a ticket, so not only are the non plat playing players being screwed but plat players are also, either way offers do need fixing regardless of whether there is an event, new vanity or nothing at all...
    Last edited by Lucille; 08-17-2018 at 02:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    I really don’t think many have an issue with this being plat only items but due to offers in game not paying out the platinum rewards upon completing offers leaving many of those doing them without their rewards and also out of pocket it does become a problem so it is a reasonable request to ask for sts to possibly make character bound versions of new items coming available to buy with gold atleast with this event seeing as marriage feature is available to all, or at the very least do it until such times as they have fixed the offers as tapjoy are not paying out any rewards for paid offers or free offers, not responding to any emails except for their automated email when you initially submit a ticket, so not only are the non plat playing players being screwed but plat players are also, either way offers do need fixing regardless of whether there is an event, new vanity or nothing at all...
    Try ironsource

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    Try ironsource
    "Try IronSource"

Sent from my PMT5287_4G using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Iron source give 1 plat to complete lvl 25 of some game.
    Jokersource ,really less n I did 2 offers n get huge 0 plats XDD
    Quote Originally Posted by Emtrihew View Post
    "Try IronSource"

Sent from my PMT5287_4G using Tapatalk
    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

ironsource only works on android and like a lot of others I ain’t on Android

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Nevermind about ironsource(if you can afford get a $100 dollar tablet), but I feel that the game adding more stuff for platinum keeps items rare, having items for gold that are character bound does not help the economy or the game because you can't doing anything with them and hurts the people not around for the event because only like twenty people bought the items for platinum so they'll have trouble finding someone to buy them from. I also feel items for platinum being crazy expensive is justified because 500 platinum is more than 50 us dollars and theirs usually multiple items for 300+ platinum. So to get all the items you would spend more than a $100. This is why I feel new events items being for 4mil plus is perfectly fine it let's the people that spend money get gold in return and allows people who didn't participate or that are new to the game get the items. Lastly I feel another gold event would throw the economy away since most people just use their gold in clothes and pets or just farm a whole weekend to buy a North set and now their broke. Then when a new event comes their like we need a gold event the next week we need a gold event this doesn't solve the problem. It's just lowers the supply of items in auction and makes items more expensive. And example is if we get a gold event and people want to buy the sanguine set (you can only get set through trade and auction) if people keep buying the sanguine set it's going to disappear from auction and when it's put back on auction by some seller the price will skyrocket because the supply is lower let's say the set is 3-4.5mil before the event and theirs 40 sets then 25pbeople buy the set now theirs 15 the price is going to increase drastically maybe something like 7mil-9mil now. The problem is you can't farm it and now the price increased so this would be the new base price because the price won't go back down until it's released again, the gold event ending won't make the price go down so now the set is more expensive this is why we don't need gold events like that I would say we need them every 6 months to balance out the economy, but another one right now I don't think it's needed the economy is doing just fine. If some of my points didn't make sense please tell me and tell me what you think of the situations I talked about. PS you don't every new item that comes out save your gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Really love the sets! Cant wait! Ty so much!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dangerdoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post

+ The Dark Sacrament Vendor is back this weekend (Saturday and Sunday only)!
    + Buy elegant wedding gowns and bridal veils, classic tuxedos, custom-color tuxedos and more.
    + Get the new 'Beating Heart' wedding wisp pet in black, red, gold, green, pink and rainbow!
    + All items are trade-friendly. All are sold for Platinum.
    How beautiful!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phosgore For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Tbh i like them all 3 dress ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Phosgore View Post
    How beautiful!
    Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nadineelfen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Plz make some stuff for gold too plz!!!?! We can't afford plats . Don't make everything available for gold but a pet or gown plz?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

The dresses are so pretty. Thank you! Whoever designed them did such a nice job.

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

15. The Following User Says Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

can u make it so the girls' can wear the tux?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

that'd b dope, kinda like nosferatu, if not its cool

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

I love them tysm ^^

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Why we dont have title or achiv for them?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nadineelfen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I would suggest Trade or Auction. Players who buy with Platinum can trade the items to those who wish to buy with gold.
    can you please make them dropable at least?? that will balance the price in auction ... people are just putting them in auction for 15m :/ which is hard to afford ... at least make them dropable with 0.03% chance and can be dropped in old town street

btw keep up doing the great work!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smokianlord View Post
    can you please make them dropable at least?? that will balance the price in auction ... people are just putting them in auction for 15m :/ which is hard to afford ... at least make them dropable with 0.03% chance and can be dropped in old town street

btw keep up doing the great work!

agreed

but only a few sets so plat buyers get to keep their sets rare maybe cat lounge? everyone's dropping invader and abyss ever since the intro to gold loot we need updated stuff that you can drop there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iunar View Post
    agreed

but only a few sets so plat buyers get to keep their sets rare maybe cat lounge? everyone's dropping invader and abyss ever since the intro to gold loot we need updated stuff that you can drop there
    Yeah I agree we need something rare in black cat ,invaders price is falling fast. This also helps free to play players have a chance at these items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

I disagree with some people here. The new wedding stuff should stay the way they are. Platinum purchased. This helps keep things rare which is what DL needs right now. You guys have gave us plenty of affordable items almost free this past few weeks with events . You people complaining should “get ur money up” lmao

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    I disagree with some people here. The new wedding stuff should stay the way they are. Platinum purchased. This helps keep things rare which is what DL needs right now. You guys have gave us plenty of affordable items almost free this past few weeks with events . You people complaining should “get ur money up” lmao
    DL never was pay to win game think about past ... red bandana , black bandana was insanely rare ... now they are brought back and price went down .. same with the relic hammer and axes 36 also nightmare and metal invader ... there was always a dropable version of platinum purchasable item ... so why not??? also people bought khanda with platinum ... so why make it drop later !?? I think it's a good idea to make a balance between auction ... Both should get rich platinum players and non platinum players ... platinum players already got an advantage that they don't have to farm them