Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-08-16 Content Update (257758)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

it's only fair that there's a gold option for these vanities during these weekly summer events

i get that not every event should have gold options but make the sets during the irl events like halloween, christmas, valentines etc have plat sets like how it's been for the past couple of years
    Last edited by iunar; 08-16-2018 at 03:20 PM. Reason: can't spell rippp

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iunar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Cinco please make these available for people having to pay with gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Msidgaf View Post
    They sell for a very high price that most can't afford

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

U know when spacetime need money they do events for plat lel
    Quote Originally Posted by iunar View Post
    it's only fair that there's a gold option for these vanities during these weekly summer events

i get that not every event should have gold options but make the sets during the irl events like halloween, christmas, valentines etc have plat sets like how it's been for the past couple of years
    Sent from my PMT5287_4G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Cinco can we view the pets or the vanity that will come this weekend? Ty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaymt09 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emtrihew View Post
    U know when spacetime need money they do events for plat lel

Any app any game will sell things only with irl money because it’s how they can keep running the game I don’t see the problem on this? Ppl will buy the items and they will sell for gold, farm in cats save up and buy in auction if u can’t spend money on game

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jaymt09 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Msidgaf View Post
    They sell for a very high price that most can't afford

truue

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Agree very much so

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Msidgaf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Oh well i miss the time highest plat price was 50 plats
    We love updates nd events nd ya if someone wants get plat stuff can work now earn. .we got gold skill now
    Only boring is that is a vendor just selling nd we want ve sm action too with looting at least

13. The Following User Says Thank You to namca For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Cinco if ur going to make all of it on plat i sugget u bring bk fyber offers so that we to can do something cause fyber offers were the only ones workking
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Would it be possible for someone to please check and fix platinum offers please? last few months have been a headache when it comes to tapjoy offers, I have completed several offers the last few weeks right up until today and still I have not been awarded the platinum, when you request support these guys send you automated email however trying to get a reply is literally impossible! Trialpay offers could be problematic however they were always resolved quite quickly, and Fyber also but you were always awarded the platinum upon completion with them, many players are experiencing the exact same problem so can this be looked into and fixed, If I’m going to pay for offers to play I atleast would like to receive the platinum rewards for doing as I’m sure the other would too, the vanity coming this weekend would be much better being accompanied by a solo player event allowing everyone who plays the fair chance to earn it, ie a gold event, but the way things are going regarding offers i’m more inclined to suggest that sts do a platinum event where players farm small amounts of platinum instead of gold so they can purchase outfits if they reach a certain tier because receiving platinum rewards from offers have become so ridiculous, or perhaps a gold/platinum conversion option where players can exchange certain amounts of gold to platinum, not all players have android so ironsource offers are useless to them.
    Last edited by Lucille; 08-17-2018 at 09:17 AM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucille For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Truue
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Would it be possible for someone to please check and fix platinum offers please? last few months have been a headache when it comes to tapjoy offers, I have completed several offers the last few weeks right up until today and still I have not been awarded the platinum, when you request support these guys send you automated email however trying to get a reply is literally impossible! Trialpay offers could be problematic however they were always resolved quite quickly, and Fyber also but you were always awarded the platinum upon completion with them, many players are experiencing the exact same problem so can this be looked into and fixed, If I’m going to pay for offers to play I atleast would like to receive the platinum rewards for doing as I’m sure the other would too, the vanity coming this weekend would be much better being accompanied by a solo player event allowing everyone who plays the fair chance to earn it, ie a gold event, but the way things are going regarding offers i’m more inclined to suggest that sts do a platinum event where players farm small amounts of platinum instead of gold so they can purchase outfits if they reach a certain tier because receiving platinum rewards from offers have become so ridiculous, or perhaps a gold/platinum conversion option where players can exchange certain amounts of gold to platinum, not all players have android so ironsource offers are useless to them.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

If only plat buy and no offers working then what ppl do who don't buy plats.
    ALSO WE SPENDED 25M ON GEMS N WEAPONS ,12M ON DEVIL N MANY OTHER THINGS LIKE AWAKE AND OTHER STUFF.

FYBER is best and the current offers are gay which never give plat, they should write that NO PLAT WILL BE AWARDED AND U CAN PLAY FOR FUN.

Fiber give 100-500 plat within 5-10 min. N current offers give huge 0 plat.

NEED A BANK ROB EVENT and also FYBER OFFERS.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tusharreings For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tusharreings View Post
    ALSO WE SPENDED 25M ON GEMS N WEAPONS ,12M ON DEVIL N MANY OTHER THINGS LIKE AWAKE AND OTHER STUFF.

FYBER is best and the current offers are gay which never give plat, they should write that NO PLAT WILL BE AWARDED AND U CAN PLAY FOR FUN.

You think it’s cool to call something lame (gay) ur pathetic tush if u can’t afford to buy plat it’s not sts fault simple don’t buy anything wait for ppl to sell in auction and spend 25m okay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Gold event need i saying this 1000x times no one care so idc
    Quote Originally Posted by tusharreings View Post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jaymt09 View Post
    You think it’s cool to call something lame (gay) ur pathetic tush if u can’t afford to buy plat it’s not sts fault simple don’t buy anything wait for ppl to sell in auction and spend 25m okay

alright we get it you buy plat sry u don't get a sticker for it ://

we have every right to be mad, sts screws us over with bad plat sites that takes people's money and doesn't give out people's plat and they removed fyber which was the only one that worked and won't give any solutions unless it's putting money in their pockets

it's not fair you guys made new pets and new wedding stuff only for it to be plat, idk the price points for the different sets and pets but im guessing even plat buyers won't spend thousands of dollars on the new stuff

at least make it fair and allow us to have character-bound options that are in gold. marriage ain't just for the rich you know

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iunar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

alright we get it you buy plat sry u don't get a sticker for it ://

we have every right to be mad, sts screws us over with bad plat sites that takes people's money and doesn't give out people's plat and they removed fyber which was the only one that worked and won't give any solutions unless it's putting money in their pockets

it's not fair you guys made new pets and new wedding stuff only for it to be plat, idk the price points for the different sets and pets but im guessing even plat buyers won't spend thousands of dollars on the new stuff

at least make it fair and allow us to have character-bound options that are in gold. marriage ain't just for the rich you know
    I know marriage is not only for the rich, and yeah perhaps there’s a problem with the offers and I do agree they need to be fixed, also about the stuff being plat only I don’t see the problem I know many players who spend a lot of money and not only buy 1 set of all but multiple sets to sell for gold and such things. Nothing is rare and that is kinda lame. So yes I think this event can help with that. Don’t worry if u want I can buy extras and sell to u

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jaymt09 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I know marriage is not only for the rich, and yeah perhaps there’s a problem with the offers and I do agree they need to be fixed, also about the stuff being plat only I don’t see the problem I know many players who spend a lot of money and not only buy 1 set of all but multiple sets to sell for gold and such things. Nothing is rare and that is kinda lame. So yes I think this event can help with that. Don’t worry if u want I can buy extras and sell to u

you shouldn't have to spend so much out of your own pockets and a lot of people will want these so i get that you're benefitting from buying the sets with plat since you'll get a lot of gold out of it but you can't supply for everyone

it's just annoying sts found a way to make it fair for everyone with the character-bound stuff and then it gets scrapped the same time fyber gets removed

28. The Following User Says Thank You to iunar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

you shouldn't have to spend so much out of your own pockets and a lot of people will want these so i get that you're benefitting from buying the sets with plat since you'll get a lot of gold out of it but you can't supply for everyone

it's just annoying sts found a way to make it fair for everyone with the character-bound stuff and then it gets scrapped the same time fyber gets removed
    Iunar tbh there are many games that won’t let you purchase event stuff with gold, and even harder to gain gold from all is really purchasing from buying crystals. And collecting them with their daily log in. Just like our nightly rewards. About the character bound items yes it was fair I agree but even then things are not worth much since they aren’t rare as to ppl who decide to buy with plat compare to how cheap gold players want the items to be 12m I call fair if the outfit will cost 600 plat. And even then players complained. It’s harder to make 600 plat than 12m.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to jaymt09 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Iunar tbh there are many games that won’t let you purchase event stuff with gold, and even harder to gain gold from all is really purchasing from buying crystals. And collecting them with their daily log in. Just like our nightly rewards. About the character bound items yes it was fair I agree but even then things are not worth much since they aren’t rare as to ppl who decide to buy with plat compare to how cheap gold players want the items to be 12m I call fair if the outfit will cost 600 plat. And even then players complained. It’s harder to make 600 plat than 12m.

you have a point, everyone's appreciative that cinco made an option for non-plat buyers since most games would never do that

but these aren't proper DL annual events like the halloween, christmas events etc are, i know it's hard for plat buyers to make profit if everyone has but these are summer weekly events which sts hasn't done before, they won't last forever this might be the last but since anyone can get married in the game it's only right that anyone is able to buy the dresses/tux's and pets

make the annual events have plat sets like garnet cupid cold sets etc. so plat buyer's sales are justified

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Blame the scamners who used fyber offers bad way
    Nd all that sites that idiots go nd get cheat way plats ..Dl tries to assure itself as a bussiness nd at the end its a free game where u need pay to keep it updating ..im sure none misses the time dl was dead ..on other hand dl has an inside market merchants where if u look nd try work bit inside the game u can get what u want ..if u love the game u keep trying nd at the end its a game needs u " play " not just " receive "

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to namca For This Useful Post: