Size:  460.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_5388.JPG
Views: 340
Size:  526.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_5390.JPG
Views: 348
Size:  233.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by SuperGotenks; 08-17-2018 at 05:54 PM.
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

This speaks for itself..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    This speaks for itself..
    The method of the request to update the shield is shady. Asking others to post a thread to update the shield design. Not happy with the shield design after seeing. The screen shot doesn’t speak for itself. The thread and comments from u and your members speaks for itself. It’s just plane sad that some aren’t happy with what they receive and pull a trick like this.

Professional way like any work environment is to ask the Cinco privately and not ask others to post a thread to title mock the designer of the shield.
    Last edited by Jensmage; 08-17-2018 at 06:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    The method of the request to update the shield is shady. Asking others to post a thread to update the shield design. Not happy with the shield design after seeing. The screen shot doesn’t speak for itself. The thread and comments from u and your members speaks. It’s just plane sad that some aren’t happy with what they receive and pull a trick like this.
    A trick? Everyone has freedom of speech, not like I can force anyone to say anything nor do anything. Good thing forum is a good place to post opinions, such as these from the community.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

The method of the request to update the shield is shady. Asking others to post a thread to update the shield design. Not happy with the shield design after seeing. The screen shot doesn’t speak for itself. The thread and comments from u and your members speaks for itself. It’s just plane sad that some aren’t happy with what they receive and pull a trick like this.
    No one has ever asked for a shield change. People still miss the whole point of the "brick wall" look. Ill admit it looks weird but thats what makes that shield unique. Is it ugly enough for you to give up? I highly doubt it. Be appreciative that Cinco even sponsered the tournament. Hes had these shields made for atleast a month. Both participation and 1st place.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

A trick? Everyone has freedom of speech, not like I can force anyone to say anything nor do anything. Good thing forum is a good place to post opinions, such as these from the community.
    Actually, some don’t have freedoms speech in the game. Some face retribution if not done. They get teamed or receive complaints from members or get booted from the guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Actually, some don’t have freedoms speech in the game. Some face retribution if not done. They get teamed or receive complaints from members or get booted from the guild.
    Hi Jen,

I kindly ask that you stop derailing my thread. Thank you
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

It's not a popular vote contest that dictates what a tourney shield looks like. The shields were designed over two months ago. They are what they are. Like them or not. They're unique, clever and represent a pvp championship win. People can try to manipulate the dev all they want, disrespect the dev, show no appreciation or gratitude for what they received, but that isn't going to change anything. It just reflects poorly on you all. Another option is to withdraw support for the 105 ctf tourney, as was done to the 35 tournament which had similar problems; in that case participation and first prize shields could easily be removed from all recipients. Better to leave well enough alone, show respect to the sponsor and have some self respect at the same time.

Name:  Screenshot_20180817-113303.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  273.8 KB

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    It's not a popular vote contest that dictates what a tourney shield looks like. The shields were designed over two months ago. They are what they are. Like them or not. They're unique, clever and represent a pvp championship win. People can try to manipulate the dev all they want, disrespect the dev, show no appreciation or gratitude for what they received, but that isn't going to change anything. It just reflects poorly on you all. Another option is to withdraw support for the 105 ctf tourney, as was done to the 35 tournament which had similar problems; in that case participation and first prize shields could easily be removed from all recipients. Better to leave well enough alone, show respect to the sponsor and have some self respect at the same time.

Thats another way of going about trying to get a shield color you want. Suggest combinations for FUTURE tourney shields and not continue to complain to get the current ones changed even though they were made 2 months ago.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post

I’m sure everyone seen this already... you post it enough

If you and Jensmage can get a color change it’s not fair to the winners of the 5v5 tourney and the multiple players in the community that agree with us, so, if you’re going to keep bringing this up, the L71 shield can be changed back to its original colors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

I’m sure everyone seen this already... you post it enough

If you and Jensmage can get a color change it’s not fair to the winners of the 5v5 tourney and the multiple players in the community that agree with us, so, if you’re going to keep bringing this up, the L71 shield can be changed back to its original colors.
    You do realize people are agreeing with you because its DIFFERENT. Most people are so used to the basic 2 colors. Red/black, light blue/dark blue, white/black, black/white. Now that cinco switches it to make that specifically shield EXTREMELY UNIQUE, it isnt to your liking? Its a 1 of a kind that has a message behind the way it looks.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I find it hilarious how you guys sit here and complain about a free unique vanity shield. I would have been more than happy to have received this shield, yes it is different, is that a bad thing though? No, i do not beleive it is a bad thing.

No other tournament winner has ever complained about there shield, no shield has ever been changed after being received. "But jen's shield was changed" ya it was changed, this happened before it was released and if i am not mistaken before she even won the shield.

Be happy with what you receive and honestly if i was cinco i would remove the shield from the 3 winners that are constantly complaining about it, i am sure he put in a lot of hard work and thought into that shield. If it were me only cold and swift would still have this shield.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Baffles me that the people against these threads are the same people who lost directly because of Apex? Why is there always a constant need for y’all to poke into our business? A picture of the L71 tourney shield was shown before the tourney ended, justifying the color change. But just because Cinco didn’t release a preview of the shield we automatically have no say in what it looks like, right babe? It’s really sad to see losing teams still caring about what tourney winners do with their prize. Never have i seen such contempt towards a single guild over a tournament win. Additionally, I never said I didn’t appreciate the shield we got. The community, however, has given its input and collectively agreed that the first place team prize is dull and gloomy and and offered their 2 cents on how to improve the shield. Considering how big this tournament was with all the hype and having to wait 2 months speaks for itself. The winners deserve something that looks worth the wait. On that same note I’d like to address my appreciation for cinco taking time out of his day sponsering the tournament, and am grateful for receiving not one, but two rewards. Ugly design or not, it still is a tournament shield and yall should put some respect on that shield regardless of how it looks.
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGotenks For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGotenks View Post
    Baffles me that the people against these threads are the same people who lost directly because of Apex? Why is there always a constant need for y’all to poke into our business? A picture of the L71 tourney shield was shown before the tourney ended, justifying the color change. But just because Cinco didn’t release a preview of the shield we automatically have no say in what it looks like, right babe? It’s really sad to see losing teams still caring about what tourney winners do with their prize. Never have i seen such contempt towards a single guild over a tournament win. Additionally, I never said I didn’t appreciate the shield we got. The community, however, has given its input and collectively agreed that the first place team prize is dull and gloomy and and offered their 2 cents on how to improve the shield. Considering how big this tournament was with all the hype and having to wait 2 months speaks for itself. The winners deserve something that looks worth the wait. On that same note I’d like to address my appreciation for cinco taking time out of his day sponsering the tournament, and am grateful for receiving not one, but two rewards. Ugly design or not, it still is a tournament shield and yall should put some respect on that shield regardless of how it looks.
    Im sorry i thought this was public forums

Please direct me to the public forums because apparently this thread is only for those that want a vanity changed.

The way i see it you guys got your way already when it came to the tournament.

*cough* rhino *cough* oof excuse me.

"Why are you trying to discredit our win."

"Why are you so mad"

Answer to both of those questions i am not.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Idevour For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I think he wants only comments that support his ideas and suppress the comments he dislikes. Fake News? Reminds me of what Trump doing to majority of thr major media that do not support his believes.
    Last edited by Jensmage; 08-18-2018 at 12:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Again it is unfortunate how toxic end game pvp is like.

Instead of attacking each other, can't there be a normal discussion for a change?

It is these personal attacks against individuals, against guild vs guild that is really discouraging for new comers to want to try to play end game pvp.

The ctf tourney itself was so toxic, luckily it was not locked by a moderator and the tourney itself cancelled. It would have been more of an uproar with those involved.

If anyone wishes to host further end game pvp or ctf tournaments, I wish them all the best of luck dealing with all the drama that goes with it.

Sorry to go off topic supergotanks, my itention was not to derail your thread.
    Last edited by Fwend; 08-18-2018 at 09:13 AM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

For future use SuperGotenks, i suggest you should have taken a computer screenshot. Since it doesn't seem like you know how to take one, here's a link to Apple's Support Center: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361.

I think Jensmage saw this thread as shady because you know, it's a dull lightning area with a picture of your personal computer showing a third party discussion website of other people's views. Probably their views shouldn't matter; and you should probably look into sending a personal message to the tournament sponsor instead of lobbying other guild members to participate with these highly derailed & nonconstructive threads.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bats For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bats View Post
    For future use SuperGotenks, i suggest you should have taken a computer screenshot. Since it doesn't seem like you know how to take one, here's a link to Apple's Support Center: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361.

I think Jensmage saw this thread as shady because you know, it's a dull lightning area with a picture of your personal computer showing a third party discussion website of other people's views. Probably their views shouldn't matter; and you should probably look into sending a personal message to the tournament sponsor instead of lobbying other guild members to participate with these highly derailed & nonconstructive threads.
    Its hilarious that third party views matter when they agree with them but when people disagree, their view doesnt matter. . Smh, this is just sad to see. Shields made 2 months in advance and now people complaining about it being ugly? The shiled is very unique and when you actually get the message behind the look of it, it inflates egos for sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    Again it is unfortunate how toxic end game pvp is like.

Instead of attacking each other, can't there be a normal discussion for a change?

It is these personal attacks against individuals, against guild vs guild that is really discouraging for new comers to want to try to play end game pvp.

The ctf tourney itself was so toxic, luckily it was not locked by a moderator and the tourney itself cancelled. It would have been more of an uproar with those involved.

If anyone wishes to host further end game pvp or ctf tournaments, I wish them all the best of luck dealing with all the drama that goes with it.

Sorry to go off topic supergotanks, my itention was not to derail your thread.
    I am fine with no rushing but others care about KDR. They want to maintain the great KDR they have acquired so they rush. I think cinco should have a map similar to Forest Fight map that doesn't contribute to KDR. The rusher that care about KDR will be less likely to join the map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I am fine with no rushing but others care about KDR. They want to maintain the great KDR they have acquired so they rush. I think cinco should have a map similar to Forest Fight map that doesn't contribute to KDR. The rusher that care about KDR will be less likely to join the map.
    Your idea of a new map without it adding to kdr is an interesting concept.

Regarding personal and guild attacks, I was referring to the bickering on forums.

There are different manners in which to express your opinions without being abusive or getting personal against another you disagree with.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller