Good Day
This are the things i want to suggest, hope it will be added soon

First, lets start at the Bound Red Coins.
A lot of player farming in the infested swamp right now, actually while you are reading this some of them looted a Bound red coin, which is one of our topic. Many players have already completed all the items in the altar, necessary for their character, using Bound red coins or red coin bag.
Like my present situation, i dont know where to spend my Bound red coins, i already reached the max which is 12/12 and i still getting it . I wondering if we, yes We. can stock it. by making 10000 for max coins instead of 12. Like those Battle Ground Tokens that many players or 98% of players didnt need, or have 10 battle ground tokens.
Hope we can stock it for the future usage.

Second, Quick set slots at the inventory, if you are not familiar with this, this is the slot at the inventory where you can customize your set for your needs and then save it and loadout if you need it realquick.
Well my suggestion is aside from the inventory, can you add that Quick Set menu outside the inventory, and place it near the character status section like the image below. Or any possible spot, so when the players needed to change their set immediately they can simply change it. Instead of pressing many keys just to equip the set that was already made for different and urgent situations.

Third, Plat Store Guild Hall Furniture,
I have nothing against the store it self, because all the stuff there was so OP and Beautiful, but can you move the store icon at the top like the image below or any possible spot. So when we photoshoot or making video we can get a clear and Gogeous result. Cause it seems like a photobommer at the middle.

I hope my opinions and suggestions helps for making arcane legend beautiful and player friendly game for all Thank You

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk