Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Next event: Includes eggs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

I am not sure, what event will be next, maybe eggzavier, maybe not, but i do think, that 1 day (24 hours) of eggzavier event arcane and heroic pets could be added to loot table. I think, this will satisfy everyone. Or make "happy hour" - Community goal (Farm 100k eggs (just example) and arcane/heroic pets will be added to loot table for 1 hour). There are plenty options. By the way, i am also fine with mythic eggs as best loot.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Some people make it sound like zavier will only be good for the poor. The thing is, zavier is good for everyone. If a poor person loots a nekro, they open it. If a rich person opens a nekro and already has one, they sell it. Poor people have the opportunity to expand their stable or make a profit, whereas rich people as well make a profit. Its a win-win for both.

And to the people saying how its unfair that people would get cheap eggs, how is it fair to the people who werent around for the first eggzavier? Nekro, mishi, samael, whimms, all the nowadays expensive pets that are 10m+ used to be under 2m each during the first zavier. So people back then could buy all of the pets I just listed for the same price a todays person could buy only one of them. How is this in anyway "fair"? Sure some people have worked hard and paid full price, but many have spent only a fraction of the todays costs on pets. Zavier dropping heroic and arcanes would make these prices more reasonable again.

And for those who still disagree, heres a possible solution. What if zavier rarely dropped arcanes and heroics but the eggs would be untradeable? This would ensure egg prices still stay high yet people would be able to farm hard in order to get the pet of their dream. Any thoughts?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Heres how its going to happen if it does happen: They are going to make an elixir that allows heroic or arcane eggs to drop off him, i just hope its only a 5 plat elixir for 30mins.

Pretty much called it. Good luck to all!