Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cant get plat free offer from ironsource (always sorry no available offer at moment)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Cant get plat free offer from ironsource (always sorry no available offer at moment)

Dear developer,

please fix this problem. i never get free plat offer from ironsource. when after tap always “sorry no available offer at the moment”.

i use ios.

thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

This lack of communication regarding failing platinum offers seems to be getting pretty shady.

Here's a very well known timeline: Natvex disappears. Trialpay starts to not grant any platinum. Fyber was introduced. Fyber worked to an extent. Fyber disappears. Iron source randomly appears with no notice of the update. Iron source does not work. And let me say, this story spans quite some time above 2 years. Platinum-offer reliant users have been thrown under the bus for more than two years with almost no update regarding these offers in which has disadvantaged them with using a premium currency to fully experience Pocket Legends (especially in these recent events and with the loss of free respec/attribute reroll).

Well then, it's safe to say Pocket Legends is now marketing a one-way medium of purchasing platinum and is attempting to remove platinum offers.

At the moment around these events, this has been too long and this requires immediate attention!

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bats View Post
    Conspiracy Conspiracy Spacetime is Evil
    Let me fill in some gaps for you:

Players exploit NativeX offers.

Nativex disappears.
    Players exploit Trialpay offers.

Trialpay starts to not grant any platinum. Fyber was introduced. Fyber worked to an extent.
    Players exploit Fyber offers.

Fyber disappears.
    Iron source randomly appears with no notice of the update.
    Can you guess what is next?

This is why we can't have nice things.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Yes, it's very sad that some players choose to exploit these free offers.

Maybe Iron Source can provide limited platinum offers (like 2 platinum, 5 platinum games)?

Edit: But instead of recognizing exploits, maybe it's about time they are thoughtfully prevented from occurring. Because, I'm pretty sure other games that have used the same platinum offer mediums have found their own subtle ways of preventing it.
    Last edited by Bats; 08-22-2018 at 11:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

IronSource shows me offers, but has not given the plat to me when I have completed them. Waste of time, easier to just buy plat (how convenient).

I have previously suggested that the studio do their own little plat reward system, and perhaps even a plat offer system in-house. Homemade is always better. Those little timed chests that unlock every X amount of time could for example, be introduced into PL and offer a little plat, here and there, among other things. Such a system would help at least cover expenses such as respecs.
    Last edited by Draebatad; 08-22-2018 at 10:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Yes, it's very sad that some players choose to exploit these free offers.

Maybe Iron Source can provide limited platinum offers (like 2 platinum, 5 platinum games)?

Edit: But instead of recognizing exploits, maybe it's about time they are thoughtfully prevented from occurring. Because, I'm pretty sure other games that have used the same platinum offer mediums have found their own subtle ways of preventing it.
    And your idea of preventing exploits is what exactly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    And your idea of preventing exploits is what exactly.
    I'm sorry, but I do not make the game. However, the 'prevented from occurring' part makes a suggestion for Spacetimestudios that they work to prevent it (if they found out there were exploits, can they not ban those users?), and not choose to remove the platinum offer. And ofcourse, at the moment Iron Source is a good Third Party mobile development kit for these offers to try at the moment since it seems laser-focused on stamping security vulnerabilities and exploits in comparison to the other ones of Nativex that PL seemed to be concerned of.

The real concern is when iOS users will even see offers, and when the offers will really be considered as functional for all devices. People were waiting 2 years!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I'm sorry, but I do not make the game. However, the 'prevented from occurring' part makes a suggestion for Spacetimestudios that they work to prevent it (if they found out there were exploits, can they not ban those users?), and not choose to remove the platinum offer. And ofcourse, at the moment Iron Source is a good Third Party mobile development kit for these offers to try at the moment since it seems laser-focused on stamping security vulnerabilities and exploits in comparison to the other ones of Nativex that PL seemed to be concerned of.

The real concern is when iOS users will even see offers, and when the offers will really be considered as functional for all devices. People were waiting 2 years!
    Banning people doesn't stop the problem because they can keep making new accounts, The only way is to take the offer out or make it stop working why do you think tapjoy stopped working after fyber was removed. It's the only way to stop exploitation Right now. So they bring another offer and limit exploiters since the only offers are apps and they take time to do. Now they made it harder to exploit and maybe made some exploiters quit what their doing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    Banning people doesn't stop the problem because they can keep making new accounts, The only way is to take the offer out or make it stop working why do you think tapjoy stopped working after fyber was removed. It's the only way to stop exploitation Right now. So they bring another offer and limit exploiters since the only offers are apps and they take time to do. Now they made it harder to exploit and maybe made some exploiters quit what their doing.
    Oh yes, good point. But, for reference, banning is definitely part of the solution. At the moment, Spacetime Studios has already added the libraries from iOS and Android to both of their mobile applications on the Google Play Store and the iOS App Store. We're just waiting when they will append any offers to iOS, fix up what Draebatad refers to as non-rewarding plat offers since offers show for Android (but presumably do not work yet), and overall when users will be allowed to earn platinum again via their mobile devices. Platinum is definitely essential for respec, attribute reroll, new face purchases, inspect page customization, premium vanity purchases from vendors as a result of an event, for purchasing new character slots, for changing character names, and much more!

Edit: To clear everything up, I considered the lack of communication portion to be shady and not the fact that PL is removing offers to stop exploits. We should be aware of every small detail! Maybe even put it as a part of a content update or something. I never presumed that Spacetime is 'evil' and just implicitly made note of a certain unusual matter in which users were considerably quite uninformed.
    Last edited by Bats; 08-24-2018 at 02:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Oh yes, good point. But, for reference, banning is definitely part of the solution. At the moment, Spacetime Studios has already added the libraries from iOS and Android to both of their mobile applications on the Google Play Store and the iOS App Store. We're just waiting when they will append any offers to iOS, fix up what Draebatad refers to as non-rewarding plat offers since offers show for Android (but presumably do not work yet), and overall when users will be allowed to earn platinum again via their mobile devices. Platinum is definitely essential for respec, attribute reroll, new face purchases, inspect page customization, premium vanity purchases from vendors as a result of an event, for purchasing new character slots, for changing character names, and much more!

Edit: To clear everything up, I considered the lack of communication portion to be shady and not the fact that PL is removing offers to stop exploits. We should be aware of every small detail! Maybe even put it as a part of a content update or something. I never presumed that Spacetime is 'evil' and just implicitly made note of a certain unusual matter in which users were considerably quite uninformed.
    Oh ok thank you for clarifying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Let me fill in some gaps for you:

Players exploit NativeX offers.

Players exploit Trialpay offers.

Players exploit Fyber offers.

Can you guess what is next?

This is why we can't have nice things.
    Thank you for being honest and advising us the reason why we lost these companies that have given players free plat offers.

I have a better understanding as to why ios, apple devices are not receiving free plat offers from Ironsource. Perhaps in the past it was ios users that have exploited this system?

Andriod users lacked offers from other companies previously.

Now its their time to shine for free plat offers from Ironsource. Which personally their offers works well for me.
    Last edited by Fwend; 08-24-2018 at 08:22 PM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    Thank you for being honest and advising us the reason why we lost these companies that have given players free plat offers.

I have a better understanding as to why ios, apple devices are not receiving free plat offers from Ironsource. Perhaps in the past it was ios users that have exploited this system?

Andriod users lacked offers from other companies previously.

Now its their time to shine for free plat offers from Ironsource. Which personally their offers works well for me.
    I would guess that PL is piloting the platinum offers on their Android mobile application since advertisements proved to be way more significant than iOS. Understanding that Pocket Legends is regularly popular on Android devices internationally (from Motorola, Samsung devices), it's probably not a problem situating to the operating system and most likely would implicate such reasoning that they are testing out the new platinum client since they must purchase the advertisements on Iron Source (base of $100 minimum).

And to make note, there is no "time to shine" nonsense. It should work for both devices regardless of Android user's past issues. Most likely users from both Android & iOS devices have exploited the system.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

For some reason ironsource offers aren't work on my android I bought anymore, what happened