Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bring back human faces or altered faces for next event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yogaa View Post
    We don’t talk the past we talk about now and the future of this game. Now see what this thread say? Players want human face... they have money and super ready to get some platinum to buy human face...
    Yes lets not talk about past, people want all rare vanities including Black dragon set, they have money and super ready to get some platinum to buy those old items

This thread is here because players don’t have acces to get this face...
    Yes there can be alot threads about how players dont have access to FARM many many rare items.

Black market is the only way...
    Yes black market is the only way to get old accounts still with/without human faces but name/fame high kdr etc

Do you remember that they have money? And now you gonna stop them to spent their money on this game??
    Yes do you know they have money and they spend money to get all sorta old and new vanities, how you gonna stop them from spent their money and get all new vanities and all old rare vanities as well??

Just remember players have money and don’t make it hard for them to get something that they really want.
    Yes remember players have money and don't make it hard for them to get SOMETHING & everything that they really want.
    See how I agree with you, that's how started my post in this thread make everything old and rare farmable, ULTIMATELY this is the truth-

Everyone wants everything, they want to spend money for it, they want it to be farm-able same way it was back then. What's the debate about?
    Last edited by Waug; 08-23-2018 at 09:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Yes lets not talk about past, people want all rare vanities including Black dragon set, they have money and super ready to get some platinum to buy those old items

Yes there can be alot threads about how players dont have access to FARM many many rare items.

Yes black market is the only way to get old accounts still with/without human faces but name/fame high kdr etc

Yes do you know they have money and they spend money to get all sorta old and new vanities, how you gonna stop them from spent their money and get all new vanities and all old rare vanities as well??

Yes remember players have money and don't make it hard for them to get SOMETHING & everything that they really want.
    See how I agree with you, that's how started my post in this thread make everything old and rare farmable, ULTIMATELY this is the truth-

Everyone wants everything, they want to spend money for it, they want it to be farm-able same way it was back then. What's the debate about?

Can players get black dragon now?
    Yes they can just buy some pure stat and sell it. they will make gold to get black dragon vanity

Can players get human face now?
    No they CANT there is no way for it but there is a way( black market) that is against the TOS

Please use your brain , you can get black dragon with gold or plat(buy some pure stat and sell it). But human face??? NO, except Black market....

Sts, community asked for something that they want. We have money please provide your lovely players a way to get this human face. I believe both community and sts will be happy with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Can players get black dragon now?
    Yes they can just buy some pure stat and sell it. they will make gold to get black dragon vanity

Can players get human face now?
    No they CANT there is no way for it but there is a way( black market) that is against the TOS

Please use your brain , you can get black dragon with gold or plat(buy some pure stat and sell it). But human face??? NO, except Black market....

Sts, community asked for something that they want. We have money please provide your lovely players a way to get this human face. I believe both community and sts will be happy with it

There's only one disagreement at one small area really small.
    You want human face to be back but not other rare things. That's hypocritical, irony, whatever you call it because you don't have human face so you want it to be back but you pose other valuable old things that you don't want to get devalued. That's the real deal, you don't talk for sts or you don't talk for the game as you tried to describe it rather you talk for yourself.

Where's the honesty my friend? Only one thing is lacking in your whole argument, that's honesty. Rest of course in the hand of cinco and as everything already said/justified, no point of keep saying repetitive things, Good Luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

There's only one disagreement at one small area really small.
    You want human face to be back but not other rare things. That's hypocritical, irony, whatever you call it because you don't have human face so you want it to be back but you pose other valuable old things that you don't want to get devalued. That's the real deal, you don't talk for sts or you don't talk for the game as you tried to describe it rather you talk for yourself.

Where's the honesty my friend? Only one thing is lacking in your whole argument, that's honesty. Rest of course in the hand of cinco and as everything already said/justified, no point of keep saying repetitive things, Good Luck.
    Ok why I don’t want black dragon or old items?
    I have 2 questions

1. can players get black dragon now?How?

2. can players get human face now? How?

I will help you answer question number 1

Answer
    1. Yes players can get black dragon using gold that you can get from farming and if you have money you can sell items that cost platinum like traceable vanity, pure stat etc after that you can get some gold and buy those black dragon.

2. Please answer my question here

“Black dragon is tradeable and human face isn’t tradeable both are different things.”

I hope you answer that question if you smart enough to differ things that tradeable and which isn’t.

Or this is too much for you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Was obvious we will receive at least 4-7 players with human faces to go against the thread. That is why it was suggested to STS to release updated faces instead of releasing OG human faces. The many out way the few. We also don’t want to upset the few so we requested updated faces instead of OG faces.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Or this is too much for you
    Bro this is ain't too much, this IS REPETITIVE that what I already said.

You saying "can or can't get", I didn't say "can't get old rare vanties" rather I always said and used the term "devalued".

You're asking that should we can get human face back?
    I'm saying "why not" BUT make old rare vanities make available again too.
    What's your problem? why the double standard?

Saying again, people still urge to black market buy accounts for name / fame / social staus /high KD etc etc it's not gonna be the end of black marketing as you're trying to project.
    On the other hands, human face are so rare that support will have to deal with very occasional cases to deal with reporting extreme small cases.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    Was obvious we will receive at least 4-7 players with human faces to go against the thread. .
    It is obvious that lots of stockers of old rare vanities will gonna get upset about old vanities getting back.

Ya all saying that set "one bird" free from the cage.
    I'm saying please stop the double standard and set "every bird" free from cage. I'm NOT against birds getting freed.

NO DOUBLE STANDARD PLS.
    Last edited by Waug; 08-24-2018 at 04:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

I would like to see new human faces but keep the old ones exclusive.. and I don’t have human face so I’m not being biased.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Maybe we will see Human Faces available in the next event. Set them at 500 plat/face and lower the scoring pts so players can buy multiple faces

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Maybe we will see Human Faces available in the next event. Set them at 500 plat/face and lower the scoring pts so players can buy multiple faces
    Hell no.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Rather make human faces tradable so that I can make few billions from it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Rather make human faces tradable so that I can make few billions from it
    Yes Billions of gold for some players.
    What if sts brings it back? Money will go to sts company

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Over the years of the game, I was offered 3x bird human face accs for sale. Still don’t have one but lots of players probably bought an acc with a human face.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Yes Billions of gold for some players.
    What if sts brings it back? Money will go to sts company

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I wish faces were a money-maker. They're not. And they're a ton of effort :-(
    Guess what, vanities are. If u really think about sts, you would agree on og vanity returns too XD

Over the years of the game, I was offered 3x bird human face accs for sale. Still don’t have one but lots of players probably bought an acc with a human face.
    I was offered a lollipop to hit someone when I was a kid, I was offered not to hit someone in pl arena, guess what? I denied both XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Faces aren't much money maker but it is part of a game that contribute to the fun of the game. The fun of the game is what makes people play the game and spend plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Just a bad idea imo, a lot got remade already but not completely original. So why would the OG human faces come back? Doesn’t make much sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

If faces comeback i would actually pay money to PL xd.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah humania faces, and put BD armor and humania mantle in plat store too plz. But make them like 10k plat. Id buy a few

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Why can't I thank myself, such goose-bumping logical and honest replies and same way honest to everyone doesn't matter who was the opponent to argue with.
    Hats off to u MR waug, proud of u