Thread: What *I* really want

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default What *I* really want

All the past events, mostly recolors, or cred related events. None of us really want these, although some may need creds, but a lvl cap, or a NEW events would be much more appreciated. Many players are just doing nothing now and getting more and more bored by the day. I like the thought of making weekly or every other week events. But honestly I would prefer Instead of rushing an event with hasty rewards, take that time and focus it into what could actually be seen as a unique and NEW event, I know cinco stated about a new crossover event. But could u just focus on that instead of the current events that get half effort put into it.
    Edit: I realized I worded this wrong, my intention here is that cinco takes the time of a month or so to put more effort into a grand event, rather than putting in events that Seem rushed or re-using older events every week or other week, my point here is to have patience, not to ask cinco to try harder, but to take more time into it
    Last edited by Justg; 08-22-2018 at 09:35 AM. Reason: more accurate title

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FwydChickn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

I know you want new, exciting, no recolors, events. But you gotta see the reality. Cinco is doing his best to please not 1, 2, 3...but 4 games.

I've been playing there games for a long time, had my share or retirement and re-engagement. And there's one thing that many players of sts games know....
    Is be patient.

They release as they are able to, and no it's no half effort....better then no effort. Want something challenging, go make a guide, go farm vanitys, go earn money, go help a new player...if it's a chore to play the game, then I believe your effort is misplaced.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    I know you want new, exciting, no recolors, events. But you gotta see the reality. Cinco is doing his best to please not 1, 2, 3...but 4 games.

I've been playing there games for a long time, had my share or retirement and re-engagement. And there's one thing that many players of sts games know....
    Is be patient.

They release as they are able to, and no it's no half effort....better then no effort. Want something challenging, go make a guide, go farm vanitys, go earn money, go help a new player...if it's a chore to play the game, then I believe your effort is misplaced.
    Exactly! Hes doing a great job imo!

What would be cool though would be the daily reward system that every other STS game has too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cephei View Post

What would be cool though would be the daily reward system that every other STS game has too
    I know he’s trying, but that wasn’t my point here, my point was that he stops adding small events, or old events, and just takes the time he puts into those, and put it into the larger, better events, example the crossover event he hinted to come sooner or later, or the level cap if it comes to it, meaning he makes an event maybe after 3 or 4 weeks instead of 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Is be patient.

My point here IS patience, I’d prefer if cinco took the time over a longer extended period to give us a better, more thought through event, instead of having the other few dozen of players asking to rush him, putting in older events and older vans that were supposed to be rare and have value, I’d prefer recolors over ruining values, I just never re read my post so my opinion was a bit misleading there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Or take even longer to add the level cap, which I don’t know why it isn’t priority with that being the most demanded thing comparing to everything else

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FwydChickn View Post
    Or take even longer to add the level cap, which I don’t know why it isn’t priority with that being the most demanded thing comparing to everything else
    We understand what you wanted to say. But the majority of players who stuck with SL this long also know that updates are few in between. This is why cinco asked what vanitys to recolor to help create these events.

Even events that have run before take time to develope, test, and launch anyway. In another post I saw recently. What is more effective..lots of little events or 1 large update .

The goal is to keep us engaged, so many tiny events (that also help build capital for sts while people buy plat) help to develop the more thoughtful update you are seeking.

Your post is badly worded and seems insulting. We know what you want because I want the same. But if you want to speed up the process, Buy plat.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Very nice idea, daily reward will make players log everyday, this will increase the player count.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Anireuca For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anireuca View Post
    Very nice idea, daily reward will make players log everyday, this will increase the player count.
    Yes even if the rewards and a little creds and stims and the final reward being 5 plat maybe. You would have a reason to log in

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default What we really want

Yes, we need something pay to win in the game, something that you can assemble with tons of plats.... NO THNX GHOST.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Yes even if the rewards and a little creds and stims and the final reward being 5 plat maybe. You would have a reason to log in
    Anything that can be exploited will be lol...plat is one example that many can create alts or even email alts to do so.

Consumables are easy to get anyway....but a custom weapon with parts within a few months to assemble is a good start. Something to collect, assemble and use that can be turned around and sold from your effort.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Yes, we need something pay to win in the game, something that you can assemble with tons of plats.... NO THNX GHOST.
    I dont see anyone forcefully grabbing your card and paying for it lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

I dont see anyone forcefully grabbing your card and paying for it lol.
    Let it stay F2p thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Let it stay F2p thanks.
    heres some info, please back up the "lets keep FTP" with some more info.
    this right here will help you understand why we need it.

Heres what all the games suffer fromXD

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

LOOOL JustG is da real MVP. Edited the title of the thread hahaa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

We understand what you wanted to say. But the majority of players who stuck with SL this long also know that updates are few in between. This is why cinco asked what vanitys to recolor to help create these events.

Even events that have run before take time to develope, test, and launch anyway. In another post I saw recently. What is more effective..lots of little events or 1 large update .

The goal is to keep us engaged, so many tiny events (that also help build capital for sts while people buy plat) help to develop the more thoughtful update you are seeking.

Your post is badly worded and seems insulting. We know what you want because I want the same. But if you want to speed up the process, Buy plat.
    I already acknowledged that my post was worded badly, sorry I was tired and couldn’t get my thoughts through, and some people like me have already done abt everything u listed, from crafting custom sets to making new accs, capping them out of boredom, I have a dozen others that I frequently use, and I guess you’re view Is different, cause I know other ppl who have agreed with me, it’s not my opinion alone. And the incoming DL event is exiting, and yes I would like more updates of these unique events then little ones, and yes it could keep some players engaged, but that wasn’t my point. The ones complaining abt it are some old players, not really new ones or ones that coming back from their hiatus. And the ones who’ve played the longest that have supported the game the most.
    What do you mean lots of little events or one large update, I could say quite a bit of people would prefer a level cap that lasted forever until next one, people would buy plat for 4x enhancer which is almost $10 each with the $20 plat bundle which I think we can all say for only an hour is already a bit much, I think people would prefer a permanent cap than all these WEEKEND long events, sts could atleast expand the event day span to a few more days, excluding the mod discount event.
    Last edited by FwydChickn; 08-22-2018 at 03:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

A new cap is a grind fest that will burn out even the most hardcore player. Thats why they removed the 10x cap for new expansions.

Events are special, they have a special mechanism that is unknown. That's the beauty of it. When the surprise comes out that you need plat for extras, that fuels development.

All these legends games are evolving to cater to small excitements that are fueled by quick rewards. Hence the xp everywhere.

New caps on all the legends games are really now a waisted development moneyz. Grinding is what forced me out of AL. They are evolving to become a home for the players. AL now has homes and bedrooms.

So maybe a new cap would help, but really ...I might not. Events have kept players entertained and that's the driving force now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

A new cap is a grind fest that will burn out even the most hardcore player. Thats why they removed the 10x cap for new expansions.

Events are special, they have a special mechanism that is unknown. That's the beauty of it. When the surprise comes out that you need plat for extras, that fuels development.

All these legends games are evolving to cater to small excitements that are fueled by quick rewards. Hence the xp everywhere.

New caps on all the legends games are really now a waisted development moneyz. Grinding is what forced me out of AL. They are evolving to become a home for the players. AL now has homes and bedrooms.

So maybe a new cap would help, but really ...I might not. Events have kept players entertained and that's the driving force now.
    Would b cool to put an isle of customizable rooms that belonged to each player in guild hall eh? Sorted by first name in alphabetical order, But that’d take an even longer time than updates with having to implament furniture ideas and decos >.<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FwydChickn View Post
    Would b cool to put an isle of customizable rooms that belonged to each player in guild hall eh? Sorted by first name in alphabetical order, But that’d take an even longer time than updates with having to implament furniture ideas and decos >.<
    anything for AL, could easily be brought to any other game...they do all have the same mechanics mostly. why not right...its all been made, and all it would do is help the games as a whole.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Agreed. Bring over some AL/PL stuff:-) I think it’s already in the making with the pvp arena gear coming.