Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-08-23 Content Update (257982)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by P u r e View Post
    Yo, wheres the picture of this deathknight set?
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...EATHKNIGHT-Set!

@cinco, just curious if the faces are going to be in the prize vendor?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

if goes like this, i choose not play pocket legends earlier. this for example:

- if u play gold event before amulets gold loot. u spend 2 day play gold dungeon and get 25m gold. (example)

- now u play with gold loot amulet. which mean have 200% gold loot. u spend 2 day gold dungeon and get 75m gold. (example)

dear developer. this mean people who play pocket legends earlier (old player) is useless and not worth. old player decrease his value. and their hardwork in past are wasteless nowaday.

the richest player and on 6 month ago (he play pl since 2016 which mean play pl 1 year progress) i think example 25m. easy to beat with player who play pocket legend 2 month ago (which mean this player only play pl 2 month) and now he get 100m easy.

and think about warbird. can u imagine when old player play map without warbird? and now i think my heart so broke because new player much easier to play on that map with warbird.

the conclusion i think old player hardwork are not worth nowaday. this only one case i describe, and so many left case i dont describe in here.

if u wanna know my ign please pm me. thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

I believe the trend has been that we work hard for a long time, but after a while, the grind is made easier. This was noticed during the latter days in the Oktal swamp during 100 cap, and now during the 105 cap, where we have a new buff to farm extra gold and a new stat pet to make runs in the myxx campaign easier. Warbird prepares people for the next cap by making their grind to 105 easier, and assists in speeding up farming runs as well. It's a reward and is a breath of fresh air as far as I'm concerned. The extra gold loot is something that can be appreciated too

Try to look on the bright side and make the most of every opportunity that PL presents to you. We're in a truly blessed era where the game is constantly evolving in new and exciting ways.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid777 View Post
    the conclusion i think old player hardwork are not worth nowaday. this only one case i describe, and so many left case i dont describe in here.
    Being an older player or newer player of PL really isn't much of a difference. We all play PL in our own time for different reasons.

Most of all for the enjoyment it brings and hopefully for the love of the game itself.

Its unfortunate when all the efforts you placed in the past for a hard earned item or gold you have accumulated over the years. Compared to the ease of gold that can be obtained now, after one gold farming event. Yes, that can be discouraging.

I guess we all play for our own reasons, items and gold is meaningful to many on PL. I guess I am very peculiar. Having accumulated all my items and wealth on game after all these years. It doesn't matter to me anymore. I don't aim to befriend the richest looking people on game just because, others admire them for looking rich. I am friends with those who enjoy farming like myself.

Sometimes looks just are not all as they seem, be mindful that there are many genuine players who achieved what they have legitimately, through hard work and efforts on game. Similarly, there are also many who are rich due to the black market (buying items for real life money).

It is just how you view things. You too can make the most out of these fun events kindly given to us every two weeks. Given the time effort, plat etc. You can be mega rich even more.

Work hard now, embrace the change and enjoy the challenge of the new events, most gorgeous new vanities and rewards that are more than worth the effort placed into achieving gold teir.

I appreciate all the attention Cinco is placing into PL now, its been so much fun and I'm enjoying the game more and more.
    Last edited by Fwend; 08-25-2018 at 12:23 AM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid777 View Post
    if goes like this, i choose not play pocket legends earlier. this for example:

- if u play gold event before amulets gold loot. u spend 2 day play gold dungeon and get 25m gold. (example)

- now u play with gold loot amulet. which mean have 200% gold loot. u spend 2 day gold dungeon and get 75m gold. (example)

dear developer. this mean people who play pocket legends earlier (old player) is useless and not worth. old player decrease his value. and their hardwork in past are wasteless nowaday.

the richest player and on 6 month ago (he play pl since 2016 which mean play pl 1 year progress) i think example 25m. easy to beat with player who play pocket legend 2 month ago (which mean this player only play pl 2 month) and now he get 100m easy.

and think about warbird. can u imagine when old player play map without warbird? and now i think my heart so broke because new player much easier to play on that map with warbird.

if u wanna know my ign please pm me. thank you
    - If you're old then u can always make more gold than "new" players, new players still need to grasp alot things about pl. If new players manages to know and grasp such thing about using a class, using ammy blah blah blah I'd say they deserve to earn that within 2 months or JUST open another game for example MOBA/battle royale games where you can compete with others at very first day although PL is not all about competing others but it seems it's all about competing with others as you stated it xD

Consistent new flow of players are very much required if PL need to survive for long in future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

When u say best pay outs gold tier did you guys buff the gold? or is it the same

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Unknownplayer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unknownplayer View Post
    When u say best pay outs gold tier did you guys buff the gold? or is it the same
    Yep i really wanna know that too.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I’ve been happily playing Pocket Legends since 2013, over 5 years now, spent much time and money into the game and I’m sorry to say that I will be quitting PL. I promise all due respect to Spacetime Studios and their hard work, but I can’t lie and not be honest, only trying to help. No sugarcoat for a minute - these events as they are, are ruining PL as a whole, in my opinion. I don’t care who you are or what set you have, for the average player these events are impossible. Plain and simple. 100k for gold tier? That’s such a ridiculous amount of points and I understand you have to “work for it” and everything but I just, you realize every single event that includes gold farming there is something that comes as a circumstance - CS prices rise like crazy. If one is not a hardcore player I am assuming they don’t have a 15m worth set to do this event and then when the rich people who already have gold to do the event only get more gold and CS prices rise. You are making the rich richer and the poor even more poor. You are turning off people to this game without change to these events. My 2 cents, I love you Spacetime Studios for all the work that has been put into this game, but without change I will be heartbroken to say I am quitting, because frankly this is so discouraging.

- Christian
    Another one bites the dust.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xbruiserx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Please sleep on this, you've got a lot of time invested here and you might change your mind. Always sad to see people leave. You know, 25k for bronze tier isn't bad. I'd try for that if I was you. Once at 25k, you might feel like going further. There's already people with 90-100k points and it's been less than 24 hours. You can do it.
    you litterally just join an dungeon and walk around and press buttons... now they ask for 100K for the gold tier only freaks are playing this or players who are level 105 and/or people who are overpowered...

Sent from around the world
    Last edited by MATTHIEU; 08-26-2018 at 06:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

@Cinco
    Please fix the Deathknight Armors on bears! It looks like there body is a bird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Cinco, thanks for the nice update! But can we get set glowing on new vanity set with just 3 pieces as it was with every set before? I wanna wear deathknight armor, shield and sword with another vanity helm (most people want for sure).

Отправлено с моего Mi MIX 2S через Tapatalk
    Proud member of Restoration

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

+400k gold/run...not bad.

Solo run is faster than group runs. U have more control of what to kill and no slackers. 10k/hr easily done with Gold Skelton Elixir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flacs View Post
    Cinco, thanks for the nice update! But can we get set glowing on new vanity set with just 3 pieces as it was with every set before? I wanna wear deathknight armor, shield and sword with another vanity helm (most people want for sure).

Отправлено с моего Mi MIX 2S через Tapatalk
    Making the Deathknight set work with 3 pieces for the set bonus would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Turnley View Post
    @Cinco
    Please fix the Deathknight Armors on bears! It looks like there body is a bird.
    Haha, yes the bear right now looks like it's anorexic and busting out of the armor. I'm sure it'll be updated.

The Deathknight vanity weapon looks like it's embedded in the wearer if they have a 2h weapon equipped, too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Maybe u need to fix this cinco...armor is look bad for bear looks like a bird
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Thanks for all the work and great content.
    I would love the BLACK CROWN to make set with Deathknight set and Please make the set need 3 pieces and not 4
    Some people do not like the helm. Please make the black crown part of this set. Thank you so much for your time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

@Cinco this bug has not been fixed yet, when I wear bow it's always like that, same thing with zap set
    Proud member of Restoration

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + The Skeleton Shrine event begins this Friday at 12am!
    + This is an individual player leaderboard event with support for groups.
    + Host a single or multi-player 'Skeleton Shrine' event dungeon from the new 'Legendary Events' campaign.
    + Score points by defeating skeletons! All players within experience / loot range of a kill will receive points.
    + Collect 25k points to unlock Bronze Tier. 75k points for Silver. 100k points for Gold Tier.
    + All winners get access to all pieces of the new "Deathknight" vanity set!
    + Wear the full "Deathknight" set for +50% speed in towne and +15% experience.
    + All winners get discounts on item Enchantments from Augey and Alfie. Best discounts for Gold Tier.
    + All winners get access to gold-farming zones. Best pay-outs for Gold Tier.
    Hello

Sent from around the world

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Can we make dark knight a 3pc set?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by P u r e View Post
    Yo, wheres the picture of this deathknight set?
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Can we make dark knight a 3pc set?
    No tony............

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Making the Deathknight set work with 3 pieces for the set bonus would be awesome.

Haha, yes the bear right now looks like it's anorexic and busting out of the armor. I'm sure it'll be updated.

The Deathknight vanity weapon looks like it's embedded in the wearer if they have a 2h weapon equipped, too.
    hey draebatad, how are you