Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-08-23 Content Update (257982)

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts

Default 2018-08-23 Content Update (257982)

+ The Skeleton Shrine event begins this Friday at 12am!
    + This is an individual player leaderboard event with support for groups.
    + Host a single or multi-player 'Skeleton Shrine' event dungeon from the new 'Legendary Events' campaign.
    + Score points by defeating skeletons! All players within experience / loot range of a kill will receive points.
    + Collect 25k points to unlock Bronze Tier. 75k points for Silver. 100k points for Gold Tier.
    + All winners get access to all pieces of the new "Deathknight" vanity set!
    + Wear the full "Deathknight" set for +50% speed in towne and +15% experience.
    + All winners get discounts on item Enchantments from Augey and Alfie. Best discounts for Gold Tier.
    + All winners get access to gold-farming zones. Best pay-outs for Gold Tier.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Can you separate gold farming event and awakening event? 1st 2 day gold farming event and then awakening event. Its very hard to do both in same day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I noticed gold skeleton elixir was being used less and less throughout these past few events any chance a new egg could be introduced to the golden skeletons in future events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

@Cinco can we add a purple gaze face and purple/black mantle+egg to the loot table or purple dragon set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    @Cinco can we add a purple gaze face and purple/black mantle+egg to the loot table or purple dragon set.
    why not ask for vanity set with increase vanity % drop or reroll %...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please can you please make the gold zone bosses drop something more elite??? Please!!!???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Maybe add elite forgotten weapons with elite dark pink color gems/blade with original gold/yellow handles.That gives off a elite dark pink mist or demonic animation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Maybe add an egg pet and toyman vanity. Toyman vanity will be generous drop...
    Last edited by Jensmage; 08-23-2018 at 07:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

We Need Lvl 105 Amulet, Can we have Lvl 105 Amulet added and available for Purchase too?

Recent added Gold Loot in enchanting alot players now have bought extra amulet so they have 1 for gold farming and 2nd one for Pvp.

Demand for Lvl 105 Amulet are very high and overpriced now.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

So after running for an hour my party got about 7.5-8k. This was with someone buying myxx elixir and someone else running with gold skeleton hunter. Even with these two elixirs your looking at around 13 hours of grinding for gold tier. Unless something is changed this will probably be the extent of my participation in this event. Might be worth it if you just want bronze tier for vainty set, but gold tier farming has a ridiculous threshold.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

It's a really fun map to run. And nice to see some different maps. But the point thresholds are way too high in my opinion. Although the points do seem to be coming faster than pervious events. But setting gold tier to 50k would still take roughly 8+ hours.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

From getting leaderboards 3 or so events l myself feel like 100k gold tier threshold is really high considering back to school for many of the younger audience. 50k is the equivalent of 35k when it comes to hourly points so maybe 75k would be a acceptable challenge for gold tier. It’ll still keep the gold inflation down and fatigue us for when gold maps come around ��

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

If the balance isn't there for life vs game for this event, then just don't bother. There's more to life than grinding over a weekend. 8-10 hours should be the max people should have to spend over a weekend when school is in session.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

But everyone doesn't need the gold tier gold farming and enchantment each time. That's the difference no?
    One event gold tier gold farming is enough for one to get an elite set (105) so in-need persons can farm one weekend hardly if they didn't yet.

Everyone is not meant to farm gold each time and pl economy get inflated but still there's way to get richer through gold farming if someone can put the effort.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I’ve been happily playing Pocket Legends since 2013, over 5 years now, spent much time and money into the game and I’m sorry to say that I will be quitting PL. I promise all due respect to Spacetime Studios and their hard work, but I can’t lie and not be honest, only trying to help. No sugarcoat for a minute - these events as they are, are ruining PL as a whole, in my opinion. I don’t care who you are or what set you have, for the average player these events are impossible. Plain and simple. 100k for gold tier? That’s such a ridiculous amount of points and I understand you have to “work for it” and everything but I just, you realize every single event that includes gold farming there is something that comes as a circumstance - CS prices rise like crazy. If one is not a hardcore player I am assuming they don’t have a 15m worth set to do this event and then when the rich people who already have gold to do the event only get more gold and CS prices rise. You are making the rich richer and the poor even more poor. You are turning off people to this game without change to these events. My 2 cents, I love you Spacetime Studios for all the work that has been put into this game, but without change I will be heartbroken to say I am quitting, because frankly this is so discouraging.

- Christian

17. The Following User Says Thank You to seasidesolitude For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    But everyone doesn't need the gold tier gold farming and enchantment each time. That's the difference no?
    One event gold tier gold farming is enough for one to get an elite set (105) so in-need persons can farm one weekend hardly if they didn't yet.

Everyone is not meant to farm gold each time and pl economy get inflated but still there's way to get richer through gold farming if someone can put the effort.
    Gold farming is irrelevant to me, discount enchantments are not. Yes everyone should be able to get the discount enchantments every time every time they are available.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by seasidesolitude View Post
    I’ve been happily playing Pocket Legends since 2013, over 5 years now, spent much time and money into the game and I’m sorry to say that I will be quitting PL. [...]

- Christian
    Please sleep on this, you've got a lot of time invested here and you might change your mind. Always sad to see people leave. You know, 25k for bronze tier isn't bad. I'd try for that if I was you. Once at 25k, you might feel like going further. There's already people with 90-100k points and it's been less than 24 hours. You can do it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

@Cinco Please make this event easier for Everyone. Im at 31,583 as a L50 mage with QTR Weapon. People are already at 90-100k, which is amazing, but others dont. Its not fair because its hard and takes long. Why is it 75k for silver and 100k for gold? Bronze is 25k... Shouldve been 25k,50k, and 75k. Please make it fun and easier for everyone and low levels.

22.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Turnley View Post
    @Cinco Please make this event easier for Everyone. Im at 31,583 as a L50 mage with QTR Weapon. People are already at 90-100k, which is amazing, but others dont. Its not fair because its hard and takes long. Why is it 75k for silver and 100k for gold? Bronze is 25k... Shouldve been 25k,50k, and 75k. Please make it fun and easier for everyone and low levels.
    Allow me to congratulate you on reaching Bronze tier on day one of a three day event!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Yo, wheres the picture of this deathknight set?