Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-08-23 Content Update (257982)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid777 View Post
    the conclusion i think old player hardwork are not worth nowaday. this only one case i describe, and so many left case i dont describe in here.
    Being an older player or newer player of PL really isn't much of a difference. We all play PL in our own time for different reasons.

Most of all for the enjoyment it brings and hopefully for the love of the game itself.

Its unfortunate when all the efforts you placed in the past for a hard earned item or gold you have accumulated over the years. Compared to the ease of gold that can be obtained now, after one gold farming event. Yes, that can be discouraging.

I guess we all play for our own reasons, items and gold is meaningful to many on PL. I guess I am very peculiar. Having accumulated all my items and wealth on game after all these years. It doesn't matter to me anymore. I don't aim to befriend the richest looking people on game just because, others admire them for looking rich. I am friends with those who enjoy farming like myself.

Sometimes looks just are not all as they seem, be mindful that there are many genuine players who achieved what they have legitimately, through hard work and efforts on game. Similarly, there are also many who are rich due to the black market (buying items for real life money).

It is just how you view things. You too can make the most out of these fun events kindly given to us every two weeks. Given the time effort, plat etc. You can be mega rich even more.

Work hard now, embrace the change and enjoy the challenge of the new events, most gorgeous new vanities and rewards that are more than worth the effort placed into achieving gold teir.

I appreciate all the attention Cinco is placing into PL now, its been so much fun and I'm enjoying the game more and more.
    Last edited by Fwend; 08-25-2018 at 12:23 AM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller